Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

A Day 2014

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: A Day 2014
« Reply #80 on: April 24, 2014, 01:16:48 PM »
You people...yeah, I said you people.  You don't get it.  As one of our local callers said last year....

"I've looked at the schedule and the only thing that can stop Alluhbamuh......is Alluhbamuh"

Hell people, they've got Jacob Coker coming in.  Do you need to know anything else?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #81 on: April 24, 2014, 01:21:23 PM »
Do you remember the years Auburn didn't have a quarterback? 

MosFrazTer?  Lost five games.  Could very easily have lost eight.  Lost games we didn't think there was a chance we would.  Lost some badly by the end. 

Do you remember Trotter "battling Cam Newton for the starting job until the last day of practice?"  Yeah. Sure.

What if Coker is essentially Barret Trotter (which based on what I've seen is a reasonably apt comparison)?  Blake Sims is Kiehl or worse.  The guy behind him makes Moseley look good. 

I've seen this movie before.  They're not going to fall completely off the rails, but nobody stays atop the mountain for more than three or four years at a run -- not even the sainted Bahr.  The cracks are there.  If this Coker lad isn't "the white Jameis Cam Winston Newton" they could become fissures. 

That this kind of pecker gobbling passes for "journalism" just fuels that potential earthquake.
http://www.al.com/alabamafootball/index.ssf/2014/04/jacob_coker_working_his_way_to.html

I love that everyone still has them high.  That always makes the meltdown that much more glorious.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #82 on: April 24, 2014, 05:08:02 PM »
Do you remember the years Auburn didn't have a quarterback? 

MosFrazTer?  Lost five games.  Could very easily have lost eight.  Lost games we didn't think there was a chance we would.  Lost some badly by the end. 

Do you remember Trotter "battling Cam Newton for the starting job until the last day of practice?"  Yeah. Sure.

What if Coker is essentially Barret Trotter (which based on what I've seen is a reasonably apt comparison)?  Blake Sims is Kiehl or worse.  The guy behind him makes Moseley look good. 

I've seen this movie before.  They're not going to fall completely off the rails, but nobody stays atop the mountain for more than three or four years at a run -- not even the sainted Bahr.  The cracks are there.  If this Coker lad isn't "the white Jameis Cam Winston Newton" they could become fissures. 

That this kind of pecker gobbling passes for "journalism" just fuels that potential earthquake.
http://www.al.com/alabamafootball/index.ssf/2014/04/jacob_coker_working_his_way_to.html

Just remember this...if they do start to struggle, phantom PI calls and lots of no-calls on their OL will be the norm.  Wait...they already are.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #83 on: April 24, 2014, 05:18:44 PM »
Just remember this...if they do start to struggle, phantom PI calls and lots of no-calls on their OL will be the norm.  Wait...they already are.

You can't call what you are paid not to see.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #84 on: April 25, 2014, 03:33:54 PM »
What happened at A-Day? Is it over? Did we win?

Hell yeah. WAR DAMN EAGLE.

<The above was my best BF impression>
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.