Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Spring Football

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
Re: Spring Football
« Reply #80 on: April 06, 2014, 02:25:23 PM »
I know spring practice reports are supposed to be sunshine-pumping, rally-the-fanbase filler...

But goddamned if that one didn't give me a raging boner.

For real. This upcoming season could be the best QB & WR combination offense that AU has ever seen. Everybody would assume that the opposition defenses will be focused on Auburns running attack.

The woopiggies will not be happy come August 30th.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #81 on: April 06, 2014, 02:26:54 PM »
What's getting me all giddy is that we seem to have home run threats everywhere. Not just "the guy", like Tre was last year, but THE GUYS.  Receiver, line, backs - it's a target rich environment. Stop our run? There's Duke. Focus on the pass? Our QB will run for 20 yards. And on and on, combination after combination. With so many moving parts that are all equally talented, plus Gus's mad genius ability to scheme, we could frustrate the hell out of some people next year.

Yeah, sunshine pumping. But I'm getting a great tan anyway.

^^^^^^^What she said^^^^^^^^
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #82 on: April 06, 2014, 03:59:50 PM »
What's getting me all giddy is that we seem to have home run threats everywhere. Not just "the guy", like Tre was last year, but THE GUYS.  Receiver, line, backs - it's a target rich environment. Stop our run? There's Duke. Focus on the pass? Our QB will run for 20 yards. And on and on, combination after combination. With so many moving parts that are all equally talented, plus Gus's mad genius ability to scheme, we could frustrate the hell out of some people next year.

Yeah, sunshine pumping. But I'm getting a great tan anyway.
Yeah, yeah, yeah, but who has Auburn to compete with the likes of the great Jacob Coker?
You Aubies is giddy cause it's Spring TW but champinships is won in the fall.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #83 on: April 07, 2014, 10:31:09 AM »
Talked to a guy yesterday that was at the practice/scrimmage Saturday.  They didn't have the starters do much in the scrimmage but let the 2's and 3's get most of the work.  Said Peyton Barber is a beast and surprisingly quick while Stanton Truitt may be the quickest and fastest guy on the team.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #84 on: April 07, 2014, 10:42:56 AM »
Yes, but has Truitt assaulted a squirrel yet?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #85 on: April 07, 2014, 12:57:29 PM »
Talked to a guy yesterday that was at the practice/scrimmage Saturday.  They didn't have the starters do much in the scrimmage but let the 2's and 3's get most of the work.  Said Peyton Barber is a beast and surprisingly quick while Stanton Truitt may be the quickest and fastest guy on the team.
I believe the part about Barber and Truitt but I doubt that you know anyone who was there or that they would talk to you if you do.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #86 on: April 07, 2014, 04:02:50 PM »
We need a good beat writer. There has  not even been one story on the long snappers. Pathetic coverage!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #87 on: April 07, 2014, 04:15:02 PM »
We need a good beat writer. There has  not even been one story on the long snappers. Pathetic coverage!

I miss Evan Woodberry
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #88 on: April 07, 2014, 04:20:17 PM »

THIS^^^  This man knows.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #89 on: April 07, 2014, 05:34:01 PM »
See my thread about Phat Phil...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #90 on: April 07, 2014, 07:41:58 PM »
See my thread about Phat Phil...
He don't write real good.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #91 on: April 07, 2014, 08:45:30 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.