Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Another f'ing Hoolywood idiot

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Re: Another f'ing Hoolywood idiot
« Reply #40 on: March 27, 2014, 03:32:32 PM »
I have a cousin who keeps a hamster in his pocket and always wears a bow tie. He can play the bugle.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #41 on: March 27, 2014, 04:00:26 PM »
I'm not downplaying autism.  Lots of things about the human mind and how it works are just unknowns, and probably always will be.

What I DO know, and what actual fact based evidence DOES support, is that the number of people turning up with and dying from vaccine preventable diseases is on the rise.  Infants, young kids, elderly folks, and other immune compromised people are DYING of diseases that have otherwise all but been eradicated in this country.  Some ER docs were not able to make a prompt diagnosis of measles in New York because NONE OF THEM HAD EVER SEEN A CASE.  The herd immunity which keep us and our children safe is being weakened because a handful of freaks are making vaccines the bogeyman for autism based on a "study" that has been debunked by multiple medical authorities around the world, and outed as a downright FRAUD.

Measles, polio, smallpox, mumps, and tetanus kill people - but we know how to stop them before they do IF PEOPLE GET VACCINATED.  I have yet to hear of a case of Asperger's or autism or ADHD being fatal to anyone. 

I am not going to run the risk of my child or someone else dying from something I know I can prevent in order to "protect" him based on a 100% discredited "study" and woo woo.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #42 on: March 27, 2014, 04:25:51 PM »
I'm not downplaying autism.  Lots of things about the human mind and how it works are just unknowns, and probably always will be.

What I DO know, and what actual fact based evidence DOES support, is that the number of people turning up with and dying from vaccine preventable diseases is on the rise.  Infants, young kids, elderly folks, and other immune compromised people are DYING of diseases that have otherwise all but been eradicated in this country.  Some ER docs were not able to make a prompt diagnosis of measles in New York because NONE OF THEM HAD EVER SEEN A CASE.  The herd immunity which keep us and our children safe is being weakened because a handful of freaks are making vaccines the bogeyman for autism based on a "study" that has been debunked by multiple medical authorities around the world, and outed as a downright FRAUD.

Measles, polio, smallpox, mumps, and tetanus kill people - but we know how to stop them before they do IF PEOPLE GET VACCINATED.  I have yet to hear of a case of Asperger's or autism or ADHD being fatal to anyone. 

I am not going to run the risk of my child or someone else dying from something I know I can prevent in order to "protect" him based on a 100% discredited "study" and woo woo.

I think a lot of the data people are pointing too is not so much vaccinating, but how modern vaccinations are created. As kid's, I don't recall getting any "cocktails". We usually got one shot for one disease. And we seemed to have less side effects.

I think you can still get the non-cocktail stuff, you just have to pay extra. That is what we did with our kids. But that was over ten years ago.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #43 on: March 27, 2014, 04:27:25 PM »
I think a lot of the data people are pointing too is not so much vaccinating, but how modern vaccinations are created. As kid's, I don't recall getting any "cocktails". We usually got one shot for one disease. And we seemed to have less side effects.

I think you can still get the non-cocktail stuff, you just have to pay extra. That is what we did with our kids. But that was over ten years ago.

And we liked it
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #44 on: March 27, 2014, 04:50:57 PM »
Question: don't you have to keep a regular dosage schedule to keep the effect predictable?

You crush it up, put it in a paper towel, run it under some warm water, and you stick it right up your ass. That works!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #45 on: March 27, 2014, 05:01:29 PM »
Page 2 of this thread is so full of dumbassery that it's sad.

You guys keep beating the "it's not real" drum all you want and try to oversimplify it all wrapped nicely with a bow - if it makes you feel better about your flawed arguments. You're believing what you want to believe. It's not just labels. But hey don't let it stop your witch hunt for Jenny McCarthy. I'm sure you are all experts on how the brain behaves in these situations, brain chemicals, imbalances, hormone levels and the anatomy of anything similar in general. Saying that "a good ass beating will fix em up" borderlines on idiotic medieval thinking. Sounds like something that a dumb fucking redneck would say.

Besides if you don't believe in autism or a link to it, then what do you care? It's not hurting you if someone else does. If you believe in the vaccination then get it. You'll be covered. Nothing will touch you. Right?

I usually get amusement out of watching people pretend to know so much about something they actually know so little about but in this case it's just pathetic.  Wes and cct are about the only ones remotely making any sense.

What?  You are thinking that I don't think autism (and ADD/ADHD for that mattter) is real?  Laughable at best.  Never not once have I even come close to saying that.  I question the link between vaccines and autism.

You know your my boy blue, but all that above? Full of fail. On many levels.

You guys are really mixing together unofficial labels (from a school, parent, teacher whoever) and official diagnosises which take shitloads of extensive tests and months to conduct. Heresay and misinformation are a real bitch.

I am taking it directly from the young lady's parents as what the doctor (who did shitloads of extensive tests over the course of three or four years at Hopkins, UAB, Mayo and places like that) told them.  CCTAU asked why is it on the rise?  I gave an example of how someone was diagnosed with CDD 14 + years ago, but is now labeled autistic.  The DSM-5 that the APA uses is now labeling Asperger's as autism.  Just giving reasons as to why the numbers might "be on the rise" b/c things that were previously listed not under autism now are. 

Is Asperger's really a form of autism?  Fuck if I know and fuck if you know either.  Medical experts can't even agree on it, but it is being labeled that now. You seriously don't think that a rise in numbers could also be coming from the fact that there was no awareness 10, 15, 20, 25 years ago and children were "diagnosed" or "labeled" with something different?  I am not denying the existence of any of the previously mentioned diseases at all. I am not saying it isn't real, we know it's real, but does vaccines cause it?  If it does then there are a lot of doctors that need to be lined up and shot for suggesting them.

I just disagree with a celebrity screaming from the top of her lungs and organizing a movement to not have your kids vaccinated b/c it causes autism without having any science or real hardcore proof behind it.   We have the worst Measles outbreak in decades, a breakout in Whooping Cough, and it's due to anti-vaxers.  Again, parents, individual choice, but don't expect me to treat you like some hero for being an anti-vaxer when outbreaks like this occur. 

Their argument is based solely on one article from the 90s that was later retracted by Lancet (a major journal like that rarely retracts an article) and the author lost his license and is now scorned by the entire medical community b/c he was bought off to say there was a link.  Still not saying their isn't, we simply don't know, but I have a hard time telling my sons pediatrician no thanks, google and all those FB post tell me I don't need to.

For those who might be interested in the wealth and autism thing I was talking about earlier.http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/neuroskeptic/2010/07/14/autism-and-wealth/#.UzSCvl42wmV

Should also note that McCarthy has now reversed her position on MMR shots and now says that her kid shows no signs of autism b/c he never really had it.  http://hollywoodlife.com/2010/02/26/jenny-mccarthy-says-her-son-evan-never-had-autism/  That is what is pissed me off about her.  She gets people in an uproar and gets people to not vaccinate their children b/c it gave her son something he never really had in the first place, but she was sure of it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #46 on: March 27, 2014, 05:19:57 PM »

Thinning the herd. Yes it is not the kids fault who's parents are douche bags and are making a stand in order to make a headline.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #47 on: March 27, 2014, 10:43:05 PM »
Jeebus.

Not saying there aren't real diagnoses.  Only that there are so many parents, educators and so on who are looking to label kids rather than take responsibility for raising them.

If the world was always like this we'd never have Einstein of Beethoven or Picasso or Lincoln or DaVinci or Edison or Mozart or.... You get the idea. Their brilliance would have been medicated out of them so they'd act like every other "normal" drone. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

chinook

« Reply #48 on: March 28, 2014, 02:20:56 AM »
I guess...this is a bad time to bring up the fact none of my spawn have been vaccinated. 

but I plug in my vehicle, eat organic, smoke pot and like my latte foam with pretty designs. 
« Last Edit: March 28, 2014, 02:27:42 AM by chinook »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #49 on: March 28, 2014, 06:46:40 AM »
You crush it up, put it in a paper towel, run it under some warm water, and you stick it right up your ass. That works!

Don't fuckin' lie to me, every one of you people have ritalin.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #50 on: March 28, 2014, 09:23:39 AM »
Don't fuckin' lie to me, every one of you people have ritalin.

God. Relax. It's like you've haven't seen a little cum on your friends face before.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #51 on: March 28, 2014, 09:34:11 AM »
God. Relax. It's like you've haven't seen a little cum on your friends face before.

It's like Gary Coleman's fucking forearm. It's so black, so impossibly black.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #52 on: March 28, 2014, 09:38:59 AM »
Excuse me Miss, what color is Michael Jackson?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #53 on: March 28, 2014, 09:42:59 AM »
Hey look, it's the douchebag from Karate Kid 3.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #54 on: March 28, 2014, 09:45:11 AM »
Hey look, it's the douchebag from Karate Kid 3.

You have had lots of boyfriends. Gay ones.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #55 on: March 28, 2014, 09:47:05 AM »
You have had lots of boyfriends. Gay ones.

It's called male bonding okay. Haven't you even seen Wild Hogs?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #56 on: March 28, 2014, 09:52:10 AM »
I can't believe I'm fucking Adam's sister! I'm doing it! Oh God! I'm gonna cum! Shia Lebeouf! Dropping loads! So much fucking semen. Little Tiny Jacobs!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #57 on: March 28, 2014, 09:59:26 AM »
If I wanted to kill myself, I'd fucking kill myself. I'd be awesome at it. A shotgun to the dick.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #58 on: March 28, 2014, 11:01:01 AM »
I guess...this is a bad time to bring up the fact none of my spawn have been vaccinated. 

but I plug in my vehicle, eat organic, smoke pot and like my latte foam with pretty designs.

Then you are part of the problem, if serious.  Hoping you aren't serious.  Esp with the diseases you could bring home from the HOP.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #59 on: March 28, 2014, 11:06:12 AM »

If the world was always like this we'd never have Einstein of Beethoven or Picasso or Lincoln or DaVinci or Edison or Mozart or.... Bottomfeeder
You forgot one.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com