Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

At least we have Evans left....

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: At least we have Evans left....
« Reply #60 on: February 04, 2014, 10:30:53 AM »
Just had a meeting with a Bama-loving contractor.  He said "Rashad" Evans has been a bama lock for weeks and has been recruiting behind the scenes for them for quite a while which is gonna lead to some surprises tomorrow. 

That's the consistent story I'm getting from them lately.

Roc better not be part of any of this. Tre as well.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #61 on: February 04, 2014, 10:50:11 AM »
According to Rivals he's coming here. 

http://footballrecruiting.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1604458

Welp, he is bammer bound.  Mike Farrell hasn't got one right in years.  He is the Corso of recruiting.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

GH2001

« Reply #62 on: February 04, 2014, 10:58:35 AM »
Welp, he is bammer bound.  Mike Farrell hasn't got one right in years.  He is the Corso of recruiting.

This is actually true.

I like Mike but he has such a macro view of it now. The guys in the trenches seem to know more now, ie Hokansen, Tate and the like.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #63 on: February 04, 2014, 11:45:03 AM »
This is actually true.

I like Mike but he has such a macro view of it now. The guys in the trenches seem to know more now, ie Hokansen, Tate and the like.

:oh:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #64 on: February 04, 2014, 12:04:34 PM »
This is actually true.

I disagree on Hoke.  He has been stepping all over his own dick here lately.  Giving out wrong info and later having to correct it.  Not that he doesn't get the right info, but I think he needs to wait until he gets it right before going off half cocked and posting something.  Also hate the fact that if someone knows something and they post it, Hoke will make it go the way of the poof and then repost it about an hour later as his own news.  I didn't think anyone could make JLee look any less of a douche but Hoke is giving it a run.  Of course I have a little bias against our Rivals site and may not be looking at it objectively.

24/7 has the best guy imo when they hired Keith Niebuhr.  Caldwell and Murphy are good at sharing any info they have but they don't ever predict anything.  Which I guess is a good way to cover your ass. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #65 on: February 04, 2014, 12:54:19 PM »
Too much dick and cock in that last post.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #66 on: February 04, 2014, 01:04:32 PM »
Too much richard and rooster in that last post.
There was some ass in the end though.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

GH2001

« Reply #67 on: February 04, 2014, 02:04:49 PM »
Too much dick and cock in that last post.
what about balls?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE