Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Who Picked Whom

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Who Picked Whom
« on: December 09, 2013, 12:34:20 PM »
Brando just had Barnhart on and they both picked AU. Not that it matters much, just thought it would be ingenious to start a thread concerning predictions and it is.

I prefer folks picking against us but it's interesting that many are now coming around after seeing how the only thing that seems to stop our O is ourselves.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Who Picked Whom
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2013, 12:49:14 PM »
Also, was looking at one of the preseason mags, Lindy's, last night to see where they picked everyone.  FSU was 16th and we were around 65th.  Understandable considering our 3-9 dumpster fire.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2013, 12:58:41 PM »
Brando just had Barnhart on and they both picked AU. Not that it matters much, just thought it would be ingenious to start a thread concerning predictions and it is.

I prefer folks picking against us but it's interesting that many are now coming around after seeing how the only thing that seems to stop our O is ourselves.

Cowherd picked us.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2013, 01:04:59 PM »

Since they could not get Winston how long before we hear that there is proof that J.Prosch kicks puppies?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2013, 01:57:08 PM »

Since they could not get Winston how long before we hear that there is proof that J.Prosch kicks puppies?

I'll take "Tre Mason is a gun toting hip hop thug who deals smack out of his daddy's limo" for $300, Alex.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2013, 02:01:20 PM »
I'll take "Tre Mason is a gun toting hip hop thug who deals smack out of his daddy's limo" for $300, Alex.

Don't forget that he chokes the life out of young squirrels.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."