Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

It's truely Great to be an Auburn Tiger

Yoda

It's truely Great to be an Auburn Tiger
« on: December 01, 2013, 08:07:46 AM »
To start I'm a terrible fan.  Start of season I doubted this team, rightfully so.  We have weaknesses, but shit CGM and staff have done the best coaching job I have ever seen.  We play to our weakness and let our strengths overcome.

We are not lucky despite what all will say.  We probably will not make it to the Final Game.  I don't care.  Well yes I would love to be in that game and if we win next week, we should be.  We are not as lucky as that other team for things to happen to put us there.  We have beaten #1 best team ever and if we win next week # 4 team.  One team has beaten an over rated Clemson team and the other has beaten absolutely nobody.

Wherever the chips may call I don't care.  That is what sets us apart from the Turds.  It is not all about championships.  Sure everybody remembers those, but nobody will forget that game last night.  It is not because of the last play with 1 second left to win the game for both teams.  This is the biggest turn around in the history of college football.  To go from 3-8 to where we are today. To beat the #1 team going for the 3 peat, the dynasty, the heisman, played toe to toe and the better team on the field that day won in remarkable fashion.

Words cannot put how I and the Auburn family feel about this 2013 season.  Proud, astonished, amazed I don't know.....but however we finish it is Truely Great To Be An Auburn Tiger!!!!

Thank you players, Coach Gus and staff and yes Jay Jacobs for an Awesome season.  Go Finish.  Hold your heads high, you saw adversity.  You looked it in the eye and said Hell No, this is not us.  We are fighters, we are winners, we are champions.  Players, whatever your future holds take with you this felling.  Take with you what you have learned while on the Plains.  Nothing in life will benefit you more than what you have achieved this year.  War Damn Eagle
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A girl's legs are her best friends, but the best of friends must part.
-- Redd Foxx