Pee Wee Champs Seek Better Competition

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: Pee Wee Champs Seek Better Competition
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2013, 03:28:32 PM »
Poor kids...they don't realize that by holding up those signs they have jeopardized the eligibility of their quarterback, little Timmy Parker.  Hope he can land on a Pop Warner team somewhere in the future.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Ogre

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2013, 03:30:45 PM »
Poor kids...they don't realize that by holding up those signs they have jeopardized the eligibility of their quarterback, little Timmy Parker.  Hope he can land on a Pop Warner team somewhere in the future.

ESPN is breaking a story that Timmy got busted looking through a peephole in the girl's locker room and will undergo an investigation that should last until just after football season.  Stay tuned.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2013, 06:22:33 PM »
ESPN is breaking a story that Timmy got busted looking through a peephole in the girl's locker room and will undergo an investigation that should last until just after football season.  Stay tuned.

I heard the coach paid him a dollar to mow his lawn.  Scandalous.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2013, 08:55:59 PM »
I heard the coach paid him a dollar to mow his lawn.  Scandalous.
I hope the young fella has more self-respect than to take a dollar to let his coach "mow his lawn" (whatever you queens mean by that, and I don't wanna know)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions