Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Bama Player Suspended

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
Re: Bama Player Suspended
« Reply #80 on: October 04, 2013, 11:07:43 AM »
Yes. Just like the Yahoo reporter from California posting HaHa's 2012 charger is getting tweeted at for being "creepy".

Because it's not relevant in any way to a pay for play scandal that this kid is driving a customized $45k+ car, and also needed a small $100-300 loan.

The rest of the country can't be this stupid to ignore these facts. It's collusion. Every tinfoil Aubbie to ever grace the bunker is vindicated. There's no other explanation than the media and the NCAA itself is in Bama's back pocket. We've essentially confirmed that now.

Finebaum has admitted to being Saban's mouthpiece. How many others are on the payroll?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #81 on: October 04, 2013, 11:09:37 AM »
Yes. Just like the Yahoo reporter from California posting HaHa's 2012 charger is getting tweeted at for being "creepy".

Because it's not relevant in any way to a pay for play scandal that this kid is driving a customized $45k+ car, and also needed a small $100-300 loan.

The rest of the country can't be this stupid to ignore these facts. It's collusion. Every tinfoil Aubbie to ever grace the bunker is vindicated. There's no other explanation than the media and the NCAA itself is in Bama's back pocket. We've essentially confirmed that now.

Finebaum has admitted to being Saban's mouthpiece. How many others are on the payroll?
thats incorrect.  Finebaum did not admit to being Saban's mouthpiece.  Saban admitted that Finebaum is his mouthpiece. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #82 on: October 04, 2013, 11:10:59 AM »
I wonder how many steaks $500 will buy.  Whatchu thank, Corky?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #83 on: October 04, 2013, 11:21:29 AM »
And...he's parked in a handicapped spot.

Well, he is going to bama.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #84 on: October 04, 2013, 11:34:39 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #86 on: October 04, 2013, 03:52:37 PM »
@robpate 21h

Full damage control over the Birmingham radio waves.

@robpate 2h

@EDIRPUA @JOXRoundtable it's just a small loan...from a coach. Who cares? I'm a doctor and can't afford a customized Charger! Hyundai
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #87 on: October 04, 2013, 04:06:50 PM »
$37K in bedding, rims and other assorted bling...is not a small loan. But then, I guess we've moved on from that non-story.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUownsU

• Hold my beer.
« Reply #88 on: October 05, 2013, 10:35:38 AM »
Remember this shit and all the other pics of UAT players getting their cars tricked...

Looks like the program like likes to reward those that take care of their players. Seeing how weeman is so open with practices and all.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=637921709557204&set=pb.100000181420616.-2207520000.1380983129.&type=3&theater

https://www.facebook.com/#!/chris.harvey.92754/photos_all

Btw, swiped this from the bunker. Hand delievered to the Tuberville Denny. Apparently the shit has since been deleted..

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #89 on: October 05, 2013, 11:08:31 AM »
I'm surprised Dix hasn't been reinstated with back pay and a written apology from the NCAA, the SEC, the Universitah President, ESPN, Paul Finebaum, and the Pope.

Alabama makes me hate college football.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

AUownsU

• Hold my beer.
« Reply #90 on: October 05, 2013, 11:18:48 AM »
I'm surprised Dix hasn't been reinstated with back pay and a written apology from the NCAA, the SEC, the Universitah President, ESPN, Paul Finebaum, and the Pope.

Alabama makes me hate college football.
Funny how they expect him to miss only 1-3 games for getting paid by a coach but the UT guy who was paid by the UAT agent/alum/booster has yet to be reinstated.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUownsU

• Hold my beer.
« Reply #91 on: October 05, 2013, 11:28:12 AM »
Cant believe I missed this shit in the comments below the pics of Mctat's ride..

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=451690928180284&set=a.267070873308958.86125.100000181420616&type=1&comment_id=1492727&offset=0&total_comments=4

2 people like this.

Phillip Hensley Looks awesome
May 5, 2012 at 10:07am via mobile

Philip Giglione so he went from grey to white, what about doing his # in the tail lights
May 5, 2012 at 1:13pm

Chris Harvey The lights got hated on on internet.coach said no more personalized rides that can I.d. them.
May 5, 2012 at 3:31pm via mobile

Chris Harvey Matte white = mofo....killed it too....1st time
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #92 on: October 05, 2013, 11:59:54 AM »
$37K in bedding, rims and other assorted bling...is not a small loan. But then, I guess we've moved on from that non-story.
Just part of *the process."

Some estimates have Uncle Sam shelling out around 45K for a newly trained and equiped Marine.
That number might pale for a REC sponsored scholarship football player of note at the Crapstain.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #93 on: October 07, 2013, 03:51:52 PM »
http://www.cbssports.com/general/writer/gregg-doyel/24045490/ncaa-violations-smoke-but-no-fire-around-alabama-program
NCAA may not have the stomach for a fight with Alabama
October 7, 2013 10:05 am ET

Ha Ha Clinton-Dix has been suspended at Alabama while the school sorts out a possible NCAA violation.

With three national titles in the last four years -- and another one looking good this season -- the only thing that can bring down Alabama is Alabama.

And by golly ...

Both of those sentences are true, you know. Even that second sentence, which has no nouns or verbs but ought to get the point across anyway (if you've been following the off-field football news out of Tuscaloosa). The point being this:

By golly, Alabama just might bring down Alabama.

Some would take pleasure in that. Some are taking pleasure in this story right now. Ooh, he's taking on Alabama! He's attacking Nick Saban! About time ...

Me, I'm not taking pleasure in Alabama's possible NCAA downfall because it's not all Alabama's fault. Some of it? Absolutely, yes. Some of this is Alabama's fault.

But not all of it, because with all the money being generated by college football players -- almost all of it beyond their reach -- a school like Alabama has no chance. The better your team, the more certain it is that you will have leeches on the outside trying to suck money from the cash-making enterprise known as your roster. Most college players will do the right thing, assuming the right thing is saying no to money they've earned. But all of them? Not realistic to say all college players will say no to the money they've earned.

For entrepreneurs with more greed than integrity, a college football star is a blue-chip investment. He'll be drafted by an NFL team. He'll sign for millions. He'll get endorsements. Pretty soon a guy like, say, Alabama All-American offensive tackle D.J. Fluker will be making it rain on the people around him. The scummy entrepreneurs getting close to him when he's still on campus? They're just doing business. That doesn't make them less scummy, but it makes them inevitable. And I feel good saying this: The leech who got close to Fluker when he was at Alabama probably wasn't the only leech in the vicinity. He's just the one who drew blood.

Alabama isn't completely innocent in all this, of course. You ask me, Alabama is (mostly) innocent in the D.J. Fluker saga, given that someone outside the program picked a guy whose family was rendered homeless by Hurricane Katrina. D.J. Fluker was an easy mark, and someone -- a former Alabama football player, though he damn sure wasn't acting in the interests of the Crimson Tide -- made it happen.

This latest news, well, that's different: Star safety Ha Ha Clinton-Dix borrowed a couple hundred bucks from one of the team's strength and conditioning coaches. The story seems mostly benign -- Clinton-Dix had reportedly packed his 2012 Dodge Charger for a trip to see family in Florida, but the car was broken into and his cash was taken -- but it raises questions like this one: If Clinton-Dix or his family can afford a 2012 Dodge Charger, why was he so strapped for cash that he needed to borrow money from a coach? And if Clinton-Dix or his family can't afford a 2012 Dodge Charger, um, who bought it?

There could be a reasonable explanation. No, really. There could. Clinton-Dix's family has the means to purchase a car, but he needed cash that morning. His checking account was low. He panicked and asked the wrong guy. The wrong guy did the wrong thing and said yes. It could happen.

But considering it did happen -- even if it happened in just that way -- Alabama is guilty. A coach gave a player some cash? Can't do that. Add this to D.J. Fluker, and the NCAA has two different Alabama players receiving impermissible benefits in about a year. Throw in defensive tackle Marcell Dareus' dalliance with a leech in 2010, and also that disassociated booster at a local men's wear store who until 2011 was using Alabama players to market his store, and Alabama seems to have a major problem.

Alabama is in trouble -- unless it's not.

Like it or not, that's a possibility. A few years ago we'd be throwing around phrases like "lack of institutional control" and wondering how many scholarships the NCAA would take from Alabama and how many years it might keep Alabama out of the postseason. But now isn't then.

The NCAA is a weakened animal, cowering in the corner out of self-preservation. Last month the NCAA backed slightly off its Penn State sanctions, an unprecedented and symbolically significant move. The NCAA still hasn't ruled on Miami, paralyzed by its own tainted investigation.

And then there's the Johnny Manziel thing.

The NCAA allowed Manziel, the reigning Heisman winner and the quarterback at Texas A&M, to conduct offseason autograph shows for memorabilia dealers with just a half-game suspension slapped to his wrist. Why? Because the NCAA is terrified that the biggest football schools will break away partially or even completely -- and has no desire to rock the SEC's boat.

Manziel is the biggest individual star in college sports. Alabama is the biggest team star. Alabama is Johnny Football, only bigger, because soon Johnny Football will be gone to the NFL -- and Alabama isn't going anywhere, not as long as Nick Saban is the coach. Three national titles in four years. Two in a row. A chance this season to make it three in a row, and four titles in five years. Which brings me back to my first two sentences:

The only thing that can bring down Alabama is Alabama.

And by golly ...

Not even Alabama can do it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #94 on: October 07, 2013, 04:31:37 PM »
It's not their fault, so just leave 'em tha hayull alone paypul
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #95 on: October 07, 2013, 05:21:11 PM »
Doyle could have at least had the balls to write what he really was wanting to write: Cam and Auburn cheated so everybody owes Alabama this one.   :puke:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #96 on: October 23, 2013, 08:54:31 PM »
New case emerges. However this time, it's discipline problems.

Train Wreck U.

www.al.com/alabamafootball/index.ssf/2013/10/alabama_reserve_defensive_end.html
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

oldautiger

• Resident Old Fart
« Reply #97 on: October 23, 2013, 09:18:40 PM »
New case emerges. However this time, it's discipline problems.

Train Wreck U.

www.al.com/alabamafootball/index.ssf/2013/10/alabama_reserve_defensive_end.html
Idiot, how dare he not genuflect when the mighty midget Adolf Satan's motorcade passed by a block away.  That's the "team rule" he violated.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard, grow big, wear glasses of you need 'em." - Webb Wilder

"Auburn is no Harvard, M.I.T. or Alabama - Thank GOD for small favors" - Anonymous

I can't recommend sex, drugs and rock 'n roll to everybody, but they've worked for me. - Me

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #98 on: October 23, 2013, 09:21:46 PM »
Violation of the depth chart
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #99 on: October 23, 2013, 09:45:59 PM »
"I think the majority of us know what we're supposed to do and we're doing things right."

:huh: I'm confused...

Coaches having HS Admin fix player's grades, player(s) going to Miami to "hang out", player(s) going on deep sea fishing trips, Boosters buying players vehicles, player's parents living in nice houses all over Alabama for cheap rent, Boosters giving players laptops, players taking PEDs on video and not having to pay for them, players in commercials promoting a business, players used to promote a business on it's business Facebook page, players signing stacks and stacks and stacks of jerseys for a Booster, Boosters and Coaches paying players...I'm guessing that's the minority he's talking about.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs