Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Bama Player Suspended

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
Re: Bama Player Suspended
« Reply #100 on: October 23, 2013, 10:19:49 PM »
Violation of the depth chart

THIS^^^^^^^^^^ and  the process continues.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #101 on: October 24, 2013, 04:00:31 PM »
This is surprisingly quiet. What's the "team rule" that was violated? Not unreasonable to assume it's more agent/booster drama considering this is the 11th player Saban has suspended in the last 8 months, and we know at least a few were related to accepting benefits.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #102 on: October 24, 2013, 04:02:48 PM »
http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/10/24/tide-suspends-de-for-violation-of-team-rules-or-whatever/

Tide suspends DE for ‘violation of team rules or whatever’
Posted by John Taylor on October 24, 2013, 11:54 AM EDT
LaMichael Fanning AP

Nick Saban was apparently on a roll snark-wise Wednesday.

On the same day he chided — yes, chided — Alabama fans for leaving games early, he also announced the indefinite suspension of a reserve defensive lineman.  And he did so in a uniquely Saban-like way.

Said Saban, “LaMichael Fanning has been suspended from the team indefinitely for a violation of team rules or whatever, so he’s just not around.”

[/awesome]

Fanning is a redshirt sophomore defensive end who has played in four games this season.  The Anniston Star notes that Fanning is the 11th Tide player in the last eight months to be suspended.

Linebacker C.J. Moseley also notes that some of his teammates need to start learning some lessons from past punitive measures levied by the coach.

“Well, I guess guys still haven’t learned their lessons,” Mosley said. “We had a few guys have some disciplinary actions at the beginning of the season and during the offseason. When you mess up, you have to suspend guys. I hate it happened for him, but you have to learn from your mistakes.”
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #103 on: October 24, 2013, 04:14:04 PM »
He was a detriment to winning.  Nothing else matters to Cecil Hurt. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #104 on: October 24, 2013, 04:20:43 PM »
Well, to be fair, no one knows why Patrick Miller has been suspended.  It could be for contact with an agent and it would.....wait....Patrick Miller and an agent?   :rofl:

Oh shit, I crack myself up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."