AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
Re: Fluker Receives Cash?
« Reply #280 on: September 13, 2013, 04:06:48 PM »
His response?

"We'll just have to agree to disagree..."

Lame.
Let me translate that for you, "I just had my dick ripped off and fed to me.  I have no intelligent nor logical response."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #281 on: September 13, 2013, 04:10:44 PM »
It looks exactly like her.  I get that.  Part of me just can't believe,they would be this blatant.  Also these pics were taken back in January.  ITaT didn't even pick up on this.
Would you think they would be so blatant as to write checks and wire transfers with "DJ Fluker Invoice" in the reason field?

The original post did acknowledge it was January. Why is that a question, and why does that matter?

So guess who I ran into at the FedEx Store in tuscalooser earlier this year (1/22/13)? None other than Mr. T-Town Menswear himself. I was waiting in line when Ms. Chatty Cathy in the next line over notices the MNC ring that he was wearing (wonder where he got THAT from) and asks him about his role with the bammer football team. He proceeds to tell her that he is "close with all the guys" and that he is actually "Jesse William's manager." He tells her (and everyone in the damn store) that he is shipping Jesse's framed diploma and helmet to Jesse's dad in Australia. He also told her that he hung out with all of the players in Miami at the game, etc. He even got out his phone and was showing her all the pictures from the trip and stuff. Anyways, this story is worthless without pics, right? Behold. This all goes to show, nay PROVE, that Tom Albetar continued to maintain contacts with players and the program after the famed cease and desist letter.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #282 on: September 13, 2013, 04:11:55 PM »
Why is Nick Saban so focused on football? 

Because if I had to go home to that Bea Arthur bulldog, I'd spend every minute I could at the football complex, too.  Even Julio Jones ugly gremlin mug is better than that. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

« Reply #283 on: September 13, 2013, 04:17:59 PM »
Would you think they would be so blatant as to write checks and wire transfers with "DJ Fluker Invoice" in the reason field?

You expect invoices to remain private.  Going out in public to a store and shipping care packages to players with a disassociated booster that most likely was providing extra benefits for autographs?

That would have been like Cam Newton taking Kenny Rogers to dinner the night of the NFL Draft, snapping a photo, and uploading it to Facebook with the caption, "Out paying back an old family friend for all the help he gave us the past few years!"

Blatant cheating to me is football players driving fancy cars with new rims and bragging about "struggle ova wit." 

This is flaunting it.  This is struttin' down the Indy Highway letting everyone know you can do whatever you want and no one will ask you about it.

The original post did acknowledge it was January. Why is that a question, and why does that matter?

Because ITAT is where the photos were first uploaded, and they are the king and queen of conspiracy theories pertaining to Alabama.  They've been the source of all Alabama innuendo and rumor since Saban was hired, and they didn't even catch that the woman in the photograph looks like Terry Saban.  Makes me question if we're not being crazier than they are.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #284 on: September 13, 2013, 04:20:55 PM »
Of course we're crazier than they are.  We've got a Bottomfeeder.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #285 on: September 13, 2013, 04:23:23 PM »
I don't think it is her either, but I have enjoyed laughing my ass off regarding the last two pages of this thread. 

I also learned Kaos and I finally agree on a woman.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

« Reply #286 on: September 13, 2013, 04:29:25 PM »
Getting away from the Saban/NotSaban debate -

Wasn't there an agent not too long ago that was writing a book and mentioned that he could tell you about how dirty a few specific college programs were?  Didn't he insinuate or even name Alabama as one of them?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #287 on: September 13, 2013, 04:33:07 PM »
Getting away from the Saban/NotSaban debate -

Wasn't there an agent not too long ago that was writing a book and mentioned that he could tell you about how dirty a few specific college programs were?  Didn't he insinuate or even name Alabama as one of them?

Yeppers.  I read the article just this morning on ITAT.  Looking for it again, and cannot find it for the life of me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #288 on: September 13, 2013, 04:35:28 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #289 on: September 13, 2013, 05:10:21 PM »
I got a ton more shoot than just this, but these three tweets and their comments can serve as a "best of".

https://twitter.com/BourbonGhost/status/378569185971806208

https://twitter.com/banditref/status/378594241171423232

https://twitter.com/AUChizad/status/378597378812420096

You know who BanditRef is don't you? 

REALLY crappy idiotic blogger attached to the WoollyDumbturds and Burns sites. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #290 on: September 13, 2013, 05:10:51 PM »
You know who BanditRef is don't you? 

REALLY crappy idiotic blogger attached to the WoollyDumbturds and Burns sites.
Figures.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #291 on: September 13, 2013, 05:13:12 PM »
I don't think it is her either, but I have enjoyed laughing my ass off regarding the last two pages of this thread. 

I also learned Kaos and I finally agree on a woman.
So, what do you two have planned for the woman that you agreed on? How kinky will this get?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #292 on: September 13, 2013, 05:35:05 PM »
Hi Gumps from Twitter, U Mad?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #293 on: September 13, 2013, 05:44:07 PM »
 :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu:

:aubie: :aubie: :aubie: :aubie: :aubie:

Yeah...they mad!

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #294 on: September 13, 2013, 06:11:33 PM »
Another thing no one, except for me and a couple other people, is thinking about... When MSU's Fletcher Cox and Chad Bumphis were being recruited, uat was #2 behind MSU. In fact Cox & Bumphis made their official visit together to uat. One guess who their player recruiter was....Luther Davis. Cox stated that they hung out together with "some people."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

AUownsU

• Hold my beer.
« Reply #295 on: September 13, 2013, 09:14:10 PM »
Another thing no one, except for me and a couple other people, is thinking about... When MSU's Fletcher Cox and Chad Bumphis were being recruited, uat was #2 behind MSU. In fact Cox & Bumphis made their official visit together to uat. One guess who their player recruiter was....Luther Davis. Cox stated that they hung out together with "some people."
Solid point and I agree. MSU and UT will play a role in how uat plays this. Hell most of their fans have pretty much accepted the fact that Fluker got paid. Now they are just trying to hook their asses to the "Its these damn dirty agents fault! The school has no way of knowing!" train. While that shit may be true for MSU and UT, it sure as hell don't apply to UAT. No what those motherfuckers have is the same thing they've always had. A BOOSTER PROBLEM.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #296 on: September 13, 2013, 09:59:14 PM »
Simple fact is, a bama player got paid and it is a booster who paid him. Period.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #297 on: September 13, 2013, 10:39:16 PM »
Simple fact is, a bama player got paid and it is a booster who paid him. Period.
Yup, same uat booster that paid Fletcher Cox and Chad Bumphis when they were on their official visit. Fletcher Cox's mother asked Coach sabbin if her son would be "taken care of"....sabbin answered all of Mrs. Cox's questions.

Oh yeah, they were also on campus with former UT WR Patrick Peterson ($5 says that he got a nice grab bag too).
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Come Honor Face

• Are you serious??
« Reply #298 on: September 13, 2013, 11:17:46 PM »
Looks like she was and her face hit the stove. (with it on)

Or maybe her daughter fucked up her face
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"you'll be a winner today, pick a fight with a 4 year old"

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #299 on: September 14, 2013, 10:55:23 AM »
Game Day this morning at the Bama game. Of course no mention of the scandal.

Dozens of Manziel money signs. No sense of irony. No shame. No acknowledgement of reality. No humility.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions