Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Corch Blakeney Speaks

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Re: Corch Blakeney Speaks
« Reply #60 on: September 13, 2013, 09:30:50 AM »
Actually, wasn't THIS your point?

Truthfully a best 2 out of 3 would be fun to watch. They were just about even. Take away all of the turnovers and the game gets tighter.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #61 on: September 13, 2013, 09:33:14 AM »
Truthfully a best 2 out of 3 would be fun to watch. They were just about even. Take away all of the turnovers and the game gets tighter.

Asu won last year too so the next one wouldn't exactly be the rubber match. How's about we just say asu isn't a terrible team. Not good but not terrible. And let's also note that the original points being made in the other thread had NOTHING to do with asu but moreso Auburn.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #62 on: September 13, 2013, 09:35:55 AM »
Huge win for ASU
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #63 on: September 13, 2013, 09:39:13 AM »
Asu won last year too so the next one wouldn't exactly be the rubber match. How's about we just say asu isn't a terrible team. Not good but not terrible. And let's also note that the original points being made in the other thread had NOTHING to do with asu but moreso Auburn.

Uh when any sane person suggests a 2 out of 3, they don't suggest it span a 3 year period.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

GH2001

« Reply #64 on: September 13, 2013, 10:12:15 AM »
Uh when any sane person suggests a 2 out of 3, they don't suggest it span a 3 year period.
That's usually how ANNUAL matchups are played in college football.

No sane person has ever suggested two teams play 3 times in one year either but apparently you have it in mind. "2 out of 3" is also common language spoken by those who lose a matchup.

Would be easier for you and Gene Simmons to just admit you are wrong. Asu beat Troy. Y'all said they wouldn't. End of story.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2013, 10:16:26 AM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #65 on: September 13, 2013, 10:15:52 AM »
That's usually how ANNUAL matchups are played in college football.

No sane person has ever suggested two teams play 3 times in one year either but apparently you have it in mind.

Would be easier for you and Gene Simmons to just admit you are wrong. Asu beat Troy. Y'all said they wouldn't. End of story.

Bammers would suggest playing teams as many times in a season as it took them to win.  See LSU 2011.

I'm never wrong.  Sometimes you are confused about my rightness, but I'm never wrong.  I won that right with my Tony and Gene reactions. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

GH2001

« Reply #66 on: September 13, 2013, 10:18:37 AM »
Bammers would suggest playing teams as many times in a season as it took them to win.  See LSU 2011.

I'm never wrong.  Sometimes you are confused about my rightness, but I'm never wrong.  I won that right with my Tony and Gene reactions.

You said they would lose. They won. Only in an alternative universe would you say you were right about that. We might as well just say the sky is black at high noon on a sunny day. I'll give you two credit, you go down shooting til the end.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

jmar

« Reply #67 on: September 13, 2013, 10:40:09 AM »
footnote: Corch Blakeney is right.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #68 on: September 13, 2013, 10:41:18 AM »
Moving on from the axiom that Kaos & CCTAU are dead, dead, dead wrong.

Still-ranked-24th-in-the-polls TCU is now 1-2. Texas Tech put an asswhooping on them that the 20-10 score doesn't do justice.

Good for LSU that they also beat them by 10 points.

I'm trying to be humble around these corndogs, but they are confident that they will pound our dicks in the dirt next weekend.

If we get past MSU, and especially if we do so by more than a touchdown?

We beat LSU soundly. Mark it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

noxin

« Reply #69 on: September 13, 2013, 10:43:13 AM »

Even if we don't, you can still be right
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #70 on: September 13, 2013, 10:46:51 AM »

Still-ranked-24th-in-the-polls TCU is now 1-2. Texas Tech put an asswhooping on them that the 20-10 score doesn't do justice.

Good for LSU that they also beat them by 10 points.

I'm trying to be humble around these corndogs, but they are confident that they will pound our dicks in the dirt next weekend.

Ok as long as we don't have to play them in a best of three series.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #71 on: September 13, 2013, 10:49:42 AM »
Troy blew that game with turnovers.  Cory Robinson played surprisingly bad.  Every single time he got any pressure, he went semi and sometimes full tard.  His back up is dynamic and was all of last year.  Hindsight is 41/34 and I think they win big if they let the back up play more.  But how do you sit Robinson after what he did the first two games?

Oh, and Troy's D is 2012 AU horrible.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

jmar

« Reply #72 on: September 13, 2013, 10:53:54 AM »
Troy blew that game with turnovers.  Cory Robinson played surprisingly bad.  Every single time he got any pressure, he went semi and sometimes full tard.  His back up is dynamic and was all of last year.  Hindsight is 41/34 and I think they win big if they let the back up play more.  But how do you sit Robinson after what he did the first two games?

Isn't Troy's defense supposed to be 2012 AU horrible against the defending Sun Belt champs?

after all...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #73 on: September 13, 2013, 10:56:02 AM »
You said they would lose. They won. Only in an alternative universe would you say you were right about that. We might as well just say the sky is black at high noon on a sunny day. I'll give you two credit, you go down shooting til the end.

Confused, you are. 

Right I forever will be. 

I always tell the truth, even when I lie?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

jmar

« Reply #74 on: September 13, 2013, 11:01:11 AM »
Confused, you are. 

Right I forever will be. 

I always tell the truth, even when I lie?
Earnest T would have made this rhyme.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #75 on: September 13, 2013, 12:01:15 PM »
Earnest T would have made this rhyme.
Confused you are, I see--
Right, I forever will be.
I always tell the truth; even when I lie.
Imma gonna love Charlene Darling till the day I die.
It's me, It's me--It's Ernest T.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

GH2001

« Reply #76 on: September 13, 2013, 12:55:00 PM »

Was kinda thinking asu blew a big lead they had in the first quarter 21-7. They should have made it 28-7 and didn't.

But to what you said, wouldn't that mean Troy sucks? If they blow a game that badly an their D is that awful. Not a good team. With that said, both D's were non existent last night.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #77 on: September 13, 2013, 01:09:13 PM »

How the hell am I dead wrong? A 2 out of 3 match up would not be fun to watch? It was a hypothetical.

kinda like me saying if you could read, you wouldn't be such a dumbass. And then you telling me I am dead wrong.

I never said Troy would win. i was just poking the bear.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #78 on: September 13, 2013, 01:13:28 PM »
Confused you are, I see--
Right, I forever will be.
I always tell the truth; even when I lie.
Imma gonna love Charlene Darling till the day I die.
It's me, It's me--It's Ernest T.
Most impressive sir!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #79 on: September 13, 2013, 01:14:10 PM »
How the hell am I dead wrong? A 2 out of 3 match up would not be fun to watch? It was a hypothetical.

kinda like me saying if you could read, you wouldn't be such a dumbass. And then you telling me I am dead wrong.

I never said Troy would win. i was just poking the bear.

Uncle Rico ^^^
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE