Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Corch Blakeney Speaks

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
Re: Corch Blakeney Speaks
« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2013, 11:37:08 AM »
I love it. Man up and play Troy. Samford, UAB, Arky State, ULM--why not Troy? It makes no sense. UGA ain't scared to play Ga. Southern. I wish we could say the same about AU and Troy.
I agree. I'd rather watch us play Troy or UAB instead of Tennessee-Martin, Tennessee-Chattanooga, or any of the Louisiana-Fill in the Blank schools.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2013, 11:42:12 AM »
I agree. I'd rather watch us play Troy or UAB instead of Tennessee-Martin, Tennessee-Chattanooga, or any of the Louisiana-Fill in the Blank schools.
Well, except for the North Southeast Parrish Louisiana Fighting Nutria. Those little bastards are contenders.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2013, 11:48:45 AM »
Well, except for the North Southeast Parrish Louisiana Fighting Nutria. Those little bastards are contenders.
The long, yellowish brown, jagged teeth on their mascot is damn frightening! Easily one of the top 10 most intimidating mascots in college football.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #23 on: September 10, 2013, 12:05:33 PM »
Someone needs to be the Fighting Possums.  Caught one last night that had been coming in our garage and eating the cat food and bathing in the water bowl.  Kind of a neat freak, that possum.  Anyway, I put a cage out for him, came out this morning and voila, one caged possum.  I've had many a round with those varmints the past few years and they are some ugly, long-toothed, evil bastages. 

Played Billy the Exterminator at 6:00 this morning and let the little fella' loose about 5 miles from my house. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #24 on: September 10, 2013, 12:08:15 PM »
Someone needs to be the Fighting Possums.  Caught one last night that had been coming in our garage and eating the cat food and bathing in the water bowl.  Kind of a neat freak, that possum.  Anyway, I put a cage out for him, came out this morning and voila, one caged possum.  I've had many a round with those varmints the past few years and they are some ugly, long-toothed, evil bastages. 

Played Billy the Exterminator at 6:00 this morning and let the little fella' loose about 5 miles from my house.

Damn. You could have sold that thing down in the bottom!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2013, 12:09:22 PM »

and by "loose" you mean in a trash bag not a box, I hope.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

jmar

« Reply #26 on: September 10, 2013, 12:13:45 PM »
Damn. You could have sold that thing down in the bottom!
...fer ten cent a piece back in tha depression
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #27 on: September 10, 2013, 12:18:42 PM »

This story started out good but it ended up pretty gay.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2013, 12:20:00 PM »
Arkansas State sucks.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #29 on: September 10, 2013, 12:20:21 PM »
Would we still fall for a big wooden tiger in our stadium at night?

What if we built a large wooden badger?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #30 on: September 10, 2013, 12:23:22 PM »
and by "loose" you mean in a trash bag not a box, I hope.

Run away, little fella'.  Live out your happy little possum life....until you cross the road and go splatitatat.  Just can't pop one off in a cage.  Too much of a softy for that.  However, a couple of years back, I had one that apparently had been taking PGH (Possum Growth Hormone) and he started coming in the garage.  When I would come out, he would just look up from the bowl of cat food and go..."Whatchu lookin' at?"

Nuthin'.  Carry on.

Came out one night and he was at the bottom of the steps and he wasn't moving.  I thought about my .38 but since we were in an enclosed garage, that thought turned to a headline in the next morning's paper.  "Local attorney shoots self in ass while trying to kill rogue possum."  Grabbed the first thing handy, a long pole with a paint roller on the end.  Bashed his head in and he started bleeding from the eye.  Hissed at me.  It was on from that point.  Took about 20 whacks with blood flying everywhere before it was over.

I was battered and bruised but eventually got away from the beating and called Animal Control.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

« Reply #31 on: September 10, 2013, 12:25:32 PM »
Run away, little fella'.  Live out your happy little possum life....until you cross the road and go splatitatat.  Just can't pop one off in a cage.  Too much of a softy for that.  However, a couple of years back, I had one that apparently had been taking PGH (Possum Growth Hormone) and he started coming in the garage.  When I would come out, he would just look up from the bowl of cat food and go..."Whatchu lookin' at?"

Nuthin'.  Carry on.

Came out one night and he was at the bottom of the steps and he wasn't moving.  I thought about my .38 but since we were in an enclosed garage, that thought turned to a headline in the next morning's paper.  "Local attorney shoots self in ass while trying to kill rogue possum."  Grabbed the first thing handy, a long pole with a paint roller on the end.  Bashed his head in and he started bleeding from the eye.  Hissed at me.  It was on from that point.  Took about 20 whacks with blood flying everywhere before it was over.

I was battered and bruised but eventually got away from the beating and called Animal Control.

"Local Attorney should have cared as much for possums as he did for alleged rapists."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #32 on: September 10, 2013, 12:28:11 PM »
You are WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY over rating Troy's fan base...

You are pissing off all 17 of them with this comment. 

And Troy is better than ASU. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #33 on: September 10, 2013, 12:28:56 PM »

They'll get their chance to prove it Thursday night.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #34 on: September 10, 2013, 12:30:42 PM »
What if we built a large wooden badger?
What happens next?  We wait till nightfall and leap out of the badger.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

GH2001

« Reply #35 on: September 10, 2013, 12:37:47 PM »

Just not last year. In Troy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #36 on: September 10, 2013, 12:42:40 PM »
Just not last year. In Troy.

Blind squirrel. Your nuts. 

Back to the topic?  I never cared much for Blakeney even though he was part of Dye's staff.  Big dumb Gordo redneck hillbilly.  He's not very smart. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #37 on: September 10, 2013, 12:43:39 PM »

I agree. He should have used a bat to kill and borrowed GF's trash bag. The neighbor would have loved to see this behind his car tire first thing in the morning.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #38 on: September 10, 2013, 12:47:31 PM »
It was a Snaggle story.  They only end 1 of 2 ways. 

Ghey or involving his BiL, sometimes both.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #39 on: September 10, 2013, 12:48:33 PM »
Fun fact:  Possums can travel up to 20 miles in a day when they get the scent of cat food.  Faster if they have previously eaten said cat food.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.