Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

VMA Shocker

Re: VMA Shocker
« Reply #40 on: August 28, 2013, 12:23:26 PM »
Yeah, I don't know what that outfit was doing but her ass doesn't look like Hank Hill's.

Yours has been positioned to make her butt look round and full and the red basketball shorts are helping that not to mention the thick filter on the photo.

Anything candid?

Nasty. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #41 on: August 28, 2013, 12:24:45 PM »
Yours has been positioned to make her butt look round and full and the red basketball shorts are helping that not to mention the thick filter on the photo.

Anything candid?

Nasty.

While I thought the performance was pathetic....I'd hit that ass.  Oh yes I would.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #42 on: August 28, 2013, 12:29:14 PM »
Come on guys. Put this into perspective. I am old and crusty and don;t give two rats about some whored-out bimbo gyrating on stage any more.

But in my younger days, that would have been just another good weekend. I had several less than good weekends.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #43 on: August 28, 2013, 12:40:28 PM »
While I thought the performance was pathetic....I'd hit that ass.  Oh yes I would.

Same.  Most of the hard dicks that frequent this forum would too if they were honest. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #44 on: August 28, 2013, 12:46:02 PM »
Yeah, still gonna say this:

Does not equal the ass that was in an outfit that gave here a wedgie.  If I pulled a pair of plastic shorts up high enough, I would have Hank Hill ass too.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #45 on: August 28, 2013, 12:46:49 PM »
Come on guys. Put this into perspective. I am old and crusty and don;t give two rats about some whored-out bimbo gyrating on stage any more.

But in my younger days, that would have been just another good weekend. I had several less than good weekends.

^^This.

Not saying that I would marry it, but if I were in my younger days, then yes a good weekend would be had.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #46 on: August 28, 2013, 12:48:43 PM »
Same.  Most of the hard dicks that frequent this forum would too if they were honest.

Ed Zachary.  As a performer, I think she has very minimal talent and can't sing without the aid of those voice box, changey thingy things.  The stuff she does like the other night is just to draw attention away from the fact that she's really not that good and needs a schtick (or my stick) to draw attention to herself.  Kind of a Brittney Spears deal.  Can't sing a damn lick but constantly doing controversial shit to stay relevant.

That being said...if that 20 year old bootay hanging out of those daisy dukes needs a place to twerk.....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #47 on: August 28, 2013, 12:57:02 PM »
Ed Zachary.  As a performer, I think she has very minimal talent and can't sing without the aid of those voice box, changey thingy things.  .

I disagree. She has had songs where she shows a great deal of range and talent. The problem is, she is trying to be someone she is not. If she just stuck to who she is, all of you would be humming her songs right now. Some performers are their own worst enemy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #48 on: August 28, 2013, 12:57:33 PM »
Yeah, still gonna say this:

Does not equal the ass that was in an outfit that gave here a wedgie.  If I pulled a pair of plastic shorts up high enough, I would have Hank Hill ass too.
Even if you get Hank Hill's ass, I will not want to pop you. I will tear Miley's ass up while her dad sings Achey Breakey to us.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #49 on: August 28, 2013, 01:06:40 PM »
I disagree. She has had songs where she shows a great deal of range and talent. The problem is, she is trying to be someone she is not. If she just stuck to who she is, all of you would be humming her songs right now. Some performers are their own worst enemy.

Look, I'll give you that she had good range on both the "Breakout" and "Time of Our Lives" CD's from 2008 and 2009 respectively.  Especially on the soulful, Goodbye.  And who could forget the eclectic, Talk is Cheap?  But she began the transformation, albeit a bad one in my opinion, with the release of "Can't Be Tamed" in 2010.  On that album she.....

Wait....I mean...she can't sing real good but I'd still hit it. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #50 on: August 28, 2013, 01:11:27 PM »
I'd make those wings on her ass flap and we may fly.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #51 on: August 28, 2013, 01:13:36 PM »
Look, I'll give you that she had good range on both the "Breakout" and "Time of Our Lives" CD's from 2008 and 2009 respectively.  Especially on the soulful, Goodbye.  And who could forget the eclectic, Talk is Cheap?  But she began the transformation, albeit a bad one in my opinion, with the release of "Can't Be Tamed" in 2010.  On that album she.....

Wait....I mean...she can't sing real good but I'd still hit it.

You know her songs? Another reason you have no balls.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #52 on: August 28, 2013, 01:20:37 PM »

He has balls.......on his chin.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #53 on: August 28, 2013, 01:29:34 PM »

Certain things...like sarcasm...are sometimes lost on you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #54 on: August 28, 2013, 01:29:47 PM »
He has balls.......on his chin.

Oh Peter
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #55 on: August 28, 2013, 01:52:56 PM »
Frankly, I am disturbed by the lack of solidarity in the fact that Miley is a disgusting meth addict looking goof ball weirdo. With dude hair.

I get the, "In your younger days, you've done worse" arguments for virtually everyone in which that argument was presented for on this board up to this point. In the name of sanity, I'm drawing a line. I have not, nor would I ever under any drunken circumstances, stoop to finding this thing attractive.

I would rather bang Crazy Eyes from Orange is the New Black.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #56 on: August 28, 2013, 01:55:29 PM »

Tarheel is gonna want a piece of that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #57 on: August 28, 2013, 03:35:10 PM »
Frankly, I am disturbed by the lack of solidarity in the fact that Miley is a disgusting meth addict looking goof ball weirdo. With dude hair.

I get the, "In your younger days, you've done worse" arguments for virtually everyone in which that argument was presented for on this board up to this point. In the name of sanity, I'm drawing a line. I have not, nor would I ever under any drunken circumstances, stoop to finding this thing attractive.

Then suffice it to say, you have already missed out on a lot of prime opportunities. As a wise old man said once, there are no bad pieces, just some that are better than others.....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #58 on: August 28, 2013, 04:08:06 PM »

This x10 and you know me. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.