Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Hotel Rooms

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Hotel Rooms
« on: August 22, 2013, 01:04:25 PM »
FYI--Found one at Sleep Inn and Suites. Conference center booked and only 8 rooms left at Sleep Inn. Never stayed at the one in Auburn before. Of course, no cancellation on game weekends. If you want one, call them direct. I DO NOT recommend using Hotels.com.

Had a bad experience in which they got our cc#, then told us room could not be cancelled when we asked, and said it was too late to cancel--in the same phone call! Had to call Am Express, hotels.com again, etc.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
Re: Hotel Rooms
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2013, 01:40:07 PM »
I booked my room back in Feb at the Lexington Hotel University Convention Center which I think is now a Clarion ( is this place a piece of shit?) Cause I got it for $89.00 a night? Last year I paid $204.00 a night for a holiday inn express.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2013, 01:46:30 PM »
I booked my room back in Feb at the Lexington Hotel University Convention Center which I think is now a Clarion ( is this place a piece of shoot?) Cause I got it for $89.00 a night? Last year I paid $204.00 a night for a holiday inn express.
Worth every bit of $89 a night. Everything you could want. Meth labs and hookers in every other room. You'll love it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2013, 01:49:23 PM »
Worth every bit of $89 a night. Everything you could want. Meth labs and hookers in every other room. You'll love it.

Sounds like we should just tailgate there?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'