Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Well I Listened to Him...

Well I Listened to Him...
« on: August 21, 2013, 04:20:43 PM »
...for about ten seconds.

Radio was turned on 94.5 because I was listening to the Roundtable yesterday. 

Finebaum was interviewing some guy about an article on VoldeSaban.  They were talking about what he eats for lunch every day.  Iceberg lettuce with turkey and tomatoes. 

Turned it off after that.  I can't believe ESPN is okay giving Finebaum airtime, headquarters in Charlotte, and TV time for a show that panders to the lowest of Alabama fans. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Well I Listened to Him...
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2013, 04:26:41 PM »
Haven't had my mandatory 5 minutes in a few days.  Well, it's usually far less than that because I only listen until he mentions Lord Saybinz.  Glad you saved me the trouble. 

Iceberg lettuce with turkey and tomatoes?  Kaos' hatred of LS just grew by leaps and bounds.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2013, 04:38:07 PM »
...for about ten seconds.

Radio was turned on 94.5 because I was listening to the Roundtable yesterday. 

Finebaum was interviewing some guy about an article on VoldeSaban.  They were talking about what he eats for lunch every day.  Iceberg lettuce with turkey and tomatoes. 

Turned it off after that.  I can't believe ESPN is okay giving Finebaum airtime, headquarters in Charlotte, and TV time for a show that panders to the lowest of Alabama fans.
Same here, listened to about 5 seconds of it then switched it. #SSDD

I thought I'd get to hear how Coach sabbin isn't punishing Geno "trash" Smith when he suspended him for the first game against VT*.

*Unless VT starts beating them by throwing to the side that Geno plays, then it'll become a half game suspension.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2013, 04:41:32 PM »
VT may not have enough players to field a team.  Injuries have been dropping them like flies.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2013, 06:14:16 PM »
VT may not have enough players to field a team.  Injuries have been dropping them like flies.
Yep, ol' Loeffler has his work cut out for him. The hokies may not cross midfield.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2013, 06:35:04 PM »
Yep, ol' Loeffler has his work cut out for him. The hokies may not cross midfield.

Has any coach - head or coordinator - ever been shut out twice in a row by the same coach? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

jmar

« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2013, 07:20:34 PM »
Has any coach - head or coordinator - ever been shut out twice in a row by the same coach?
Lee Corso at Indiana for a quick guess.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2013, 07:41:29 PM by jmar »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions