Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Walking School Bus

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
Re: Walking School Bus
« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2013, 10:47:07 AM »
I don't see the issue here.

This seems to be directed at primary school aged kids which the majority are neighborhood schools.

The people that are opposed to this are grasping at straws.

Hell, you need to be mad at this dude too then...

:thumsup:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2013, 10:50:45 AM »

This seems to be directed at primary school aged kids which the majority are neighborhood schools.

Hell, you need to be mad at this dude too then...

Big difference.

NFL sponsors and pays for the Play 60 campaign

Gov't sponsors and pays for the Let's Move campaign WITH MY TAX DOLLARS

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2013, 10:50:55 AM »
She should set up a foundation on how to teach undeserving individuals how to bilk others for millions of dollars in free vacation money!

And if the bottom half of that pic were posted, the buffalo part would be seen!
Huge, I tell ya!

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2013, 10:52:06 AM »
Really?

What a fat cow...

Different angle:

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2013, 10:52:30 AM »

How so? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2013, 10:53:05 AM »
Really?

What a fat cow...

For every picture you post of her just having gone on a crash diet in anticipation of a public appearance, there are 20 more of how she normally looks on a daily basis.

It's the hypocrisy Chad. The BMI she likes to tout so much....hers has to be off the charts. Do you know how hard it is to be that shape at her height? Jack Lalane and Jillian Michaels she is not. It would even be better if it were just a blanket campaign of "be healthier, get outside, be active, eat more fruits and veggies". Fine. That is good generic advice. It's the telling people "how" to do things where there is a rub. Which is a precursor to mandating things like food in schools etc. Which they tried to do.

Like you said not a big issue by any means compared to the big picture and economy, more of an annoyance.

« Last Edit: July 23, 2013, 10:54:56 AM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2013, 10:56:04 AM »
For every picture you post of her just having gone on a crash diet in anticipation of a public appearance, there are 20 more of how she normally looks on a daily basis.

It's the hypocrisy Chad. The BMI he likes to tout so much....hers has to be off the charts. Do you know how hard it is to be that shape at her height? Jack Lalane and Jillian Michaels she is not. It would even be better if it were just a blanket campaign of "be healthier, get outside, be active, eat more fruits and veggies". Fine. That is good generic advice. It's the telling people "how" to do things where there is a rub.

Like you said not a big issue by any means compared to the big picture and economy, more of an annoyance.

Don't forget the fact that she can't even keep her own Husband from eating 1,000 calorie greay bacon cheeseburgers.  uit telling everyone else what to do if you are not willing to do it yourself
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2013, 10:59:49 AM »
She should set up a foundation on how to teach undeserving individuals how to bilk others for millions of dollars in free vacation money!

And if the bottom half of that pic were posted, the buffalo part would be seen!

It's called cherry picking to support your preconceived notions. Pretty standard Chizad protocol. Just like he did in the trayvon case which he later admitted he had came around to the right way of thinking with actual logic.

It's pretty common for Michelle to yo yo diet when she knows she has an appearance coming up to support her diet cause.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2013, 11:01:44 AM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #28 on: July 23, 2013, 11:18:34 AM »
Big difference.

NFL sponsors and pays for the Play 60 campaign

Gov't sponsors and pays for the Let's Move campaign WITH MY TAX DOLLARS

Why does it matter? This program is CHEAP compared to other programs...find fault with those. Not with ones that are trying to actually make people better...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #29 on: July 23, 2013, 11:28:25 AM »
How so?

Because I don't understand what the big deal is. Everyone here agrees that kids are fat and lazy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #30 on: July 23, 2013, 11:29:09 AM »
Why does it matter? This program is CHEAP compared to other programs...find fault with those. Not with ones that are trying to actually make people better...

How dare autr have issues with tax payer funds being used to force or mandate a lifestyle. I thought you of all people being in "Texxuss by gawwdd!!" would be in the "don't tell me how to live my life" camp. The money and cost is really secondary. Live and let live right?

The fed gov throwing money at child obesity isn't the solution. It starts at home and at local level. Also has a lot to do with our society in general.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #31 on: July 23, 2013, 11:35:18 AM »
How dare autr have issues with tax payer funds being used to force or mandate a lifestyle. I thought you of all people being in "Texxuss by gawwdd!!" would be in the "don't tell me how to live my life" camp. The money and cost is really secondary. Live and let live right?

The fed gov throwing money at child obesity isn't the solution. It starts at home and at local level. Also has a lot to do with our society in general.

I thought money wasn't the issue? If it's not, then why does it ruffle everyone's god damn feathers that the DoT...endorsed by Michelle Obama...is trying to encourage people to walk to school???

And "force or mandate a lifestyle"??? That's the fucking most absurd thing I have ever heard...

Forcing and mandating a lifestyle is making 60oz soft drinks illegal. This is FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR from that shit. This is an example and suggestion for things parents and students can do to get active. Nothing more...nothing less...

Like I said...people bitching at this are grasping at straws for no reason...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #32 on: July 23, 2013, 11:43:19 AM »
She's ugly as a drowned haint and got a serious case of the thick trunk.

By far one of the ugliest women I've ever seen, regardless of color.  And she's fat.  When your butt is four times the size of your boobs?  And your front butt eclipses your breasts as well?  Moo. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #33 on: July 23, 2013, 11:45:19 AM »
Marie Antionette in negative.

This photo is probably unretouched.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #34 on: July 23, 2013, 11:48:46 AM »

Jeez.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #35 on: July 23, 2013, 11:55:51 AM »
I thought money wasn't the issue? If it's not, then why does it ruffle everyone's god damn feathers that the DoT...endorsed by Michelle Obama...is trying to encourage people to walk to school???

And "force or mandate a lifestyle"??? That's the fucking most absurd thing I have ever heard...

Forcing and mandating a lifestyle is making 60oz soft drinks illegal. This is FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR from that shit. This is an example and suggestion for things parents and students can do to get active. Nothing more...nothing less...

Thank you for keeping me sane.

I bet Michelle Obama's BMI is less than most of your wives. If you see gross obesity in any of those pictures besides the clearly photoshopped one, then I don't know what to tell you.

Let alone she never said to fucking ban cheeseburgers or anything of the sort. Not telling adults what they can and can't eat. Not dictating what children can and can't eat. Merely suggesting kids eat more fruits & vegetables and get exercise. When did that become controversial? I remember infomercials interspersed between my Saturday Morning cartoons telling me to eat vegetables and reminding me about the food pyramid in Reagan's 80s. If that's extreme leftist government overreach, I've never heard a better argument to abandon the right wing.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #36 on: July 23, 2013, 12:06:42 PM »

So absurd that they actually tried it last year? It failed miserably. She pushed for a federal mandate to control what our kids could and couldn't eat in schools. Even if you brought your own lunch. As part of her "cause".
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

« Reply #37 on: July 23, 2013, 12:10:06 PM »
Thank you for keeping me sane.

I bet Michelle Obama's BMI is less than most of your wives. If you see gross obesity in any of those pictures besides the clearly photoshopped one, then I don't know what to tell you.

Let alone she never said to fucking ban cheeseburgers or anything of the sort. Not telling adults what they can and can't eat. Not dictating what children can and can't eat. Merely suggesting kids eat more fruits & vegetables and get exercise. When did that become controversial? I remember infomercials interspersed between my Saturday Morning cartoons telling me to eat vegetables and reminding me about the food pyramid in Reagan's 80s. If that's extreme leftist government overreach, I've never heard a better argument to abandon the right wing.
You guys are obviously choosing to forget last years news. Federal school lunch mandates. Michelle. Google it. Total failure.

When they start telling what I can and cannot put in my kids lunch boxes, sorry but we have issues. Suggesting and mandating are two different things.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #38 on: July 23, 2013, 12:12:59 PM »
Just a blurb from teh wiki's.  (So, it has to be true)  Bottom line for me on all of this.  I have no problem whatsoever with tax $$$ used to promote anything that is obviously "healthier" for you.  Better eating, more exercise, saying no to meth, wearing a condom during butt secks with strangers...

In 1985, Schwarzenegger appeared in Stop the Madness, an anti-drug music video sponsored by the Reagan administration. He first came to wide public notice as a Republican during the 1988 Presidential election, accompanying then-Vice President George H.W. Bush at a campaign rally.[56]

Schwarzenegger's first political appointment was as chairman of the President's Council on Physical Fitness and Sports, on which he served from 1990 to 1993.[4] He was nominated by George H. W. Bush, who dubbed him "Conan the Republican". He later served as Chairman for the California Governor's Council on Physical Fitness and Sports under Governor Pete Wilson.

Between 1993 and 1994, Schwarzenegger was a Red Cross ambassador (a ceremonial role fulfilled by celebrities), recording several television/radio public service announcements to donate blood.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #39 on: July 23, 2013, 12:16:44 PM »
Bottom line for me on all of this.  I have no problem whatsoever with tax $$$ used to promote anything that is obviously "healthier" for you.

:thumsup:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions