Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

2014 Signing Class prediction...

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
Re: Early 2014 Signing Class prediction...
« Reply #60 on: September 28, 2013, 08:59:18 AM »
Yup. Haven't been wrong yet...still going strong like the Ocoee Rapids. Like I've said before, recruiting is a roller coaster ride, some like roller coasters, some can't stomach them and some don't care either way.
The Ocoee rapids are controlled by upstream dams - which, in your analogy, would be skreetz Rivals?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #61 on: September 28, 2013, 12:32:10 PM »
The Ocoee rapids are controlled by upstream dams - which, in your analogy, would be skreetz Rivals?

Never underestimate the power of the Schwartz!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #62 on: September 28, 2013, 08:40:27 PM »
Yes I know, but the Ocoee is still very strong almost killed me and a family friend with the Dam. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

jmar

« Reply #63 on: September 28, 2013, 10:13:26 PM »
Never underestimate the power of the Schwartz!
Only the Ocoee River can rival that kind of power.  :blink:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #65 on: October 25, 2013, 06:20:42 PM »
With the Casher recommitment, I made some changes to my list...
I jumped the gun on Casher, WOTS...he was apparently jerking around Ole Miss and Auburn (those were his top two with uat out of the picture, supposedly)...he'll commit to uat sometime this week, JGT/Hoke said tomorrow...unless he doesn't.

Removed:
G Jordan Simms
C Joshua Casher

Added:
JUCO C Xavier Dampeer (Auburn Commit 10/06/13)
« Last Edit: October 29, 2013, 09:56:37 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Re: 2014 Signing Class prediction...
« Reply #66 on: November 09, 2013, 05:29:27 AM »
Made some changes to my list...

Replaced:
G Jordan Sims with Terrone Prescod
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #67 on: November 18, 2013, 01:50:42 AM »
Made some changes to my list...

Added:
JUCO DT Dalvon Stuckey (Auburn Commit 11/20/13)
« Last Edit: December 27, 2013, 06:41:28 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #68 on: November 18, 2013, 11:32:57 AM »
Heard a couple of updates/rumors/adendums/quid pro quo's this morning.  Dalvon Stuckey decommitted from Miami and was at the game Saturday.  Wants to sign with AU but those "in the know" don't think he has an official offer yet because they're really monitoring his grades.  Also, D'haquille Williams is "flirting heavily" with LSU and could flip if they offer.  Don't think they have offered him though.  This was from our local Bammer radio talk show host. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #69 on: November 18, 2013, 02:45:59 PM »
Heard a couple of updates/rumors/adendums/quid pro quo's this morning.  Dalvon Stuckey decommitted from Miami and was at the game Saturday.  Wants to sign with AU but those "in the know" don't think he has an official offer yet because they're really monitoring his grades.  Also, D'haquille Williams is "flirting heavily" with LSU and could flip if they offer.  Don't think they have offered him though.  This was from our local Bammer radio talk show host.

What about Shuntipe D'halugha from tonga?

Also curious about D'Strongtumonvious Rashard.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #70 on: November 18, 2013, 02:59:30 PM »
What about Shuntipe D'halugha from tonga?

Also curious about D'Strongtumonvious Rashard.

Shuntipe is good, but he's no Quenterious Toppings.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #71 on: November 18, 2013, 03:01:40 PM »
yeah but he's a Tongan. They are warriors. What I wouldn't do for a whole team full of em.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #72 on: November 19, 2013, 11:07:09 AM »
yeah but he's a Tongan. They are warriors. What I wouldn't do for a whole team full of em.

They have a high school (Trinity high School) out here full of them, Their parents all work at the Airport and they all live within the Euless city limits.

They have a pretty cool before game ritual, I am pretty sure they could beat the cowboys. (not that hard)

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

« Reply #73 on: November 19, 2013, 11:11:59 AM »

They have a high school (Trinity high School) out here full of them, Their parents all work at the Airport and they all live within the Euless city limits.

They have a pretty cool before game ritual, I am pretty sure they could beat the cowboys. (not that hard)

Love watching New Zealand Rugby. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #74 on: November 19, 2013, 12:33:52 PM »

Toppings will flip to uat any day now though
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #75 on: November 19, 2013, 02:07:29 PM »

I used to wear this aftershave called Tonga that I bought from my uncle who sold Amway. It made me act and speak just like this. Chicks digged me back then too.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #76 on: November 19, 2013, 03:03:21 PM »
I used to wear this aftershave called Tonga that I bought from my uncle who sold Amway. It made me act and speak just like this. Chicks digged me back then too.

Well, standards were a lot lower then.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #77 on: November 19, 2013, 07:11:40 PM »
LSU has offered D'haquille. He was committed to them for about 20 days, before he decided to open his recruitment back up. Tennessee, aTm & AU were knocking on his door with bags of cash in tow.

Leave it to a bammer radio host to not know what he's talking about, regarding Auburn Football.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #78 on: November 20, 2013, 05:59:42 PM »
Made some changes to my list:

Removed:
Safety CJ Hampton

Added:
LB Shaun Dion Hamilton

Moved:
CB Stephen Roberts (Auburn Commit 11/20/13) and LB Rashaan Evans to the Safety position.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #79 on: November 21, 2013, 03:06:06 PM »
Made some changes to my list:

Added:
CB Kalvaraz Bessent (Auburn Commit 12/09/13)
« Last Edit: December 27, 2013, 06:39:23 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions