Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

2014 Signing Class prediction...

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Re: Early 2014 Signing Class prediction...
« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2013, 05:46:05 PM »
So...this sucks, no? What's his deal? Yet another Calloway/Kuodjio/Foster...
I just changed my prediction on one position (Center).

Casher has been a bama fan his whole life, uat slow played him, wanted an offer but didn't get one. Auburn offered due to the fact that they need a Center and Casher's size is ideal for a Center, eventhough he plays Guard in HS. Casher does his thang in the Summer Camps and dominates nearly everyone he went against. He commits to Auburn shortly afterwards, then uat comes in with an offer and a promise that he'll play Guard (don't see many 6' Guards in D1 but whatever). Now he's looking hard at uat. The Auburn staff will make Casher decide soon, when he does we'll know his answer if Center Andrew Marshall receives an offer.
That's another thing I love about this staff, they don't wait around and play games in recruiting...they know when to cut bait.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2013, 05:50:03 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2013, 10:31:06 PM »
Joshua Casher has de-committed.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2013, 02:02:35 AM »
Andrew Marshall is somewhat of a unknown to us, but WOTS Auburn was recruiting him and Josh Casher. When Casher accepted the AU Offer, they stopped recruiting Marshall as hard as they had been. That all changed last Wednesday when Casher called Coach Malzahn and let him know that he wanted to de-commit and "open it back up" (I put that in quotation because everyone knows where he's headed). Marshall is just as mean on the field as Casher, but he isn't as strong, yet...but he is a true Center that calls the Audible depending on the formation that he sees (Casher is a HS Guard that Auburn and other schools were going to move to Center due to his stature, he's only 6'0).
Andrew Marshall reminds me a lot of my brother...and that makes me VERY happy, Jumbo will be happy as well. What I mean by that, is that he's NASTY and he plays a little dirty, that's what Auburn needs across the OL...mean, nasty & a little dirty. He didn't go through any of the Camp Circuits due to FCA and family vacations (that's where prospects get their bump up in the rankings before their SR. seasons). The recruiting people watch the prospects highlights, but if they can see a prospect going against a player that they rank pretty high and that prospect does very good against him, then that will give him a bump according to the recruiting people that watch it.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/875898/highlights/40772385
« Last Edit: July 23, 2013, 02:09:30 AM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2013, 01:13:03 PM »
Joshua Casher has silently flipped de-committed

There ya go
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2013, 01:26:22 PM »
They are starting early this year, huh?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2013, 01:44:41 PM »
They are starting early this year, huh?

A mobile tradition continues. It's becoming an annual thing now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #26 on: July 24, 2013, 01:06:04 PM »
Is it too late for them to flip Montrae and Lawson? I know they didn't have commitable offers last year but maybe Saban has changed his mind after the summer processing.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #27 on: August 01, 2013, 04:39:31 AM »
There ya go

Not so fast...

...Now he's looking hard at uat. The Auburn staff will make Casher decide soon, when he does we'll know his answer if Center Andrew Marshall receives an offer.
That's another thing I love about this staff, they don't wait around and play games in recruiting...they know when to cut bait.

Things might be changing.

WOTS...when Casher de-committed he thought that he had a commitable offer from uat, that's not the case at this time. Casher and his family are, apparently, feeling A LOT of pressure right now from the uat fanbase, not so much from the uat coaching staff. There's a real possibility that Casher will be back on Auburn's commitment board and that's why they haven't offered Andrew Marshall yet (Coach Grimes called Marshall, last Wednesday, and told him that in two weeks he'll let him know if they're going to extend an offer). So, by this time next week, we should know where we stand with Josh Casher.

If anyone is "new to recruiting", meaning don't follow it much or just started a couple years ago, then you'll need to know, recruiting 17-18 year olds is a very fluid/roller coaster ride for nearly every University in the Country. uat doesn't have to worry about much once the money is flowing and the constant pressure from everyone around the prospects basically prevent anything from happening to their commitment. Same goes for a few other Universities like Oklahoma, USC and Texas.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #28 on: August 01, 2013, 10:06:52 AM »

Not so fast...

Things might be changing.

WOTS...when Casher de-committed he thought that he had a commitable offer from uat, that's not the case at this time. Casher and his family are, apparently, feeling A LOT of pressure right now from the uat fanbase, not so much from the uat coaching staff. There's a real possibility that Casher will be back on Auburn's commitment board and that's why they haven't offered Andrew Marshall yet (Coach Grimes called Marshall, last Wednesday, and told him that in two weeks he'll let him know if they're going to extend an offer). So, by this time next week, we should know where we stand with Josh Casher.

If anyone is "new to recruiting", meaning don't follow it much or just started a couple years ago, then you'll need to know, recruiting 17-18 year olds is a very fluid/roller coaster ride for nearly every University in the Country. uat doesn't have to worry about much once the money is flowing and the constant pressure from everyone around the prospects basically prevent anything from happening to their commitment. Same goes for a few other Universities like Oklahoma, USC and Texas.
So what you're saying is, he won't get a committable offer from Bama until 3 days before signing day when Marshall has already told us to fuck ourselves and he's ready to sign for another SEC rival.

Doesn't sound too different from what Chizik was doing to me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #29 on: August 01, 2013, 11:24:23 AM »
So what you're saying is, he won't get a committable offer from Bama until 3 days before signing day when Marshall has already told us to fuck ourselves and he's ready to sign for another SEC rival.

It's like you are in my head.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #30 on: August 02, 2013, 04:20:28 PM »
We will def get Rac Thomas is my prediction.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #31 on: August 02, 2013, 04:30:34 PM »

The Auburn staff will feel out Mr. Casher before offering Marshall. They will cut bait if they don't like the feedback. Just like they did with Dee Liner & Brandon Harris. Like I've said previously, this staff doesn't play games, they told Marshall that he'll know two weeks, from last Wednesday, if he's gonna receive an offer. So, that tells me that they gave Josh Casher two weeks notice and by the end of that notice, if they don't feel that Casher is "All In", they'll move on...hopefully Marshall will still accept the offer.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #32 on: August 02, 2013, 04:39:34 PM »
I added a footnote to my prediction list.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #33 on: August 04, 2013, 08:03:16 AM »
I just made a change to the prediction list. I added DE Andrew Williams and took DE Dante Sawyer off.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #34 on: August 05, 2013, 04:25:50 AM »
According to other friendly sites he has committed to Auburn over the weekend.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #35 on: August 05, 2013, 10:35:07 AM »
It's all of the insider info that I get from my program connections. It has nothing to do with my Rivals and Scout accounts, I can assure you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #36 on: August 05, 2013, 11:11:01 AM »

So you are saying this site is not friendly?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #37 on: August 05, 2013, 02:06:49 PM »
So you are saying this site is not friendly?
Fuck you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #38 on: August 05, 2013, 02:13:50 PM »
Fuck you.

That's my favorite story, Jack
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #39 on: August 05, 2013, 02:18:46 PM »
That's my favorite story, Jack
Oh you saw that!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans