Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Seventh 2014 Commitment...

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Seventh 2014 Commitment...
« on: May 12, 2013, 01:27:51 PM »
#10 DE & #112 in the Country **** Justin Thornton 6'6” 220lbs. Vigor, HS.

HEY MOBILE REC...AUBURN'S TAKING OVER!!!!!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
Re: Seventh 2014 Commitment...
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2013, 01:32:37 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2013, 03:40:36 PM »
Reporter - Mr. Thornton, you stated that you ate really well when you last visited Auburn. What was your favorite food that you ate while you were up there?

Justin Thornton - I'd liked everything, but my favorite was the Shrimp.

Reporter - Why the Shrimp?

Thornton - Well, I love shrimp, there's so many ways to cook it...shrimp is the fruit of the sea. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. Dey's uh, shrimp-kabobs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple sh...
(the live feed cuts off and every has left the room besides Justin and the reporter)
...rimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich. That...that's about it.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2013, 03:47:28 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

jmar

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2013, 03:56:17 PM »
Reporter - Mr. Thornton, you stated that you ate really well when you last visited Auburn. What was your favorite food that you ate while you were up there?

Thornton - Well, I love shrimp, there's so many ways to cook it...shrimp is the fruit of the sea. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. Dey's uh, shrimp-kabobs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple sh...
(the live feed cuts off and every has left the room besides Justin and the reporter)
...rimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich. That...that's about it.
Nicely done my friend.  :aubie:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2013, 06:33:07 PM »
He'll be LSU bound...come December.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2013, 10:18:44 PM »
HEY MOBILE REC...AUBURN'S TAKING OVER!!!!!!!
That's cool.  Alabama has only signed 6 guys from Mobile in the past 4 recruiting classes.  CJ Mosley and Jalston Fowler are the only two that have panned out.  2 others are no longer on the team.  Really, there hasn't been alot of talent in Mobile since 08 or 09.  Neither team has put much effort into Mobile in the past few years.  There hasn't been much reason.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2013, 10:39:03 PM »
That's cool.  Alabama has only signed 6 guys from Mobile in the past 4 recruiting classes.  CJ Mosley and Jalston Fowler are the only two that have panned out.  2 others are no longer on the team.  Really, there hasn't been alot of talent in Mobile since 08 or 09.  Neither team has put much effort into Mobile in the past few years.  There hasn't been much reason.

Don't forget about your QB, ol' what's her name.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2013, 10:55:29 PM »

Lolz. I was thinking Carl from Sling Blade, but you nailed it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2013, 11:09:29 PM »

Chesty
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2013, 11:13:07 PM »
She was in the '09 class, which would be 5 signed classes ago.  He was the only one from Mobile in Alabama's '09 class.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Come Honor Face

• Are you serious??
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2013, 12:01:04 AM »
Wonder if he is the one that will the annual flip to bama
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"you'll be a winner today, pick a fight with a 4 year old"

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2013, 08:25:51 AM »
Wonder if he is the one that will the annual flip to bama

"Not funny, ha ha, funny queer."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2013, 09:20:05 AM »

+10
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2013, 04:52:15 PM »
Hope he qualifies...to graduate High School.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2013, 05:17:27 PM »
Don't forget about Danny Jesus Fluker before he had his grades altered at Foley, he was at McGill-Toolen.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2013, 05:19:25 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2013, 05:26:14 PM »
Don't forget about Danny Jesus Fluker before he had his grades altered at Foley, he was at McGill-Toolen.
This and the fact that when people say "Mobile" when talking about recruiting, they are usually referring to the gulf coast area and that's all of Baldwin Co and Pensacola.

Names like Julio, Trent and TJ come to mind. Trying to say that Mobile hasn't been fertile over the last few years is a pretty silly argument. It has been relevant and fertile for a very long time. Historically, I would say that AU, UA and LSU have been the biggest winners.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2013, 05:28:12 PM »
This and the fact that when people say "Mobile" when talking about recruiting, they are usually referring to the gulf coast area and that's all of Baldwin Co and Pensacola.

Names like Julio, Trent and TJ come to mind. Trying to say that Mobile hasn't been fertile over the last few years is a pretty silly argument. It has been relevant and fertile for a very long time. Historically, I would say that AU, UA and LSU have been the biggest winners.

No, I meant very recently. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2013, 05:35:02 PM »
True dat. UA didn't want the 4 that gave verbals to AU. But, if they have room, they may take them on a flip. They recruit nationally, ya know.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2013, 05:56:14 PM »

That's true.  There has not been a single decent player on the field since the season ended this past fall.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2013, 10:42:20 PM »

That doesn't fit the inbred nation's argument though...does it rws?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions