Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Barkley on TNT Pre-Game Show

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Barkley on TNT Pre-Game Show
« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2013, 12:30:54 PM »
And this, in a nutshell, tells you all about Scarbo,  he's a whiny ass liberal.

I imagine the student that got (Allegedly) falcon-punched, donkey-kicked and pistol-whipped by the players, is going to have to go into counseling now because of Barkely's needless insensitivity.  Bastard.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #21 on: February 15, 2013, 01:51:07 PM »
This is a BS slow news day column.  His death threat count was high for the previous day he needed to punch an aubie.

This story goes along with his column condemning Chizik for saying War "Damn" Eagle during his NC celebration speech.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #22 on: February 15, 2013, 02:02:10 PM »
This is a BS slow news day column.  His death threat count was high for the previous day he needed to punch an aubie.

This story goes along with his column condemning Chizik for saying War "Damn" Eagle during his NC celebration speech.

Wait just a fucking minute.  The use of "damn" was unnecessary and highly insensitive on his part.  Countless dozens of people were offended and Chizik deserved the reprimand and should have been suspended, gang raped by 6 Apaches, forced to listen to rap music by 4 black dudes, made to sit by one of those stinky Muslim terrorists on a plane and required to take 12 hours of sensitivity training.  Skarbo was spot on.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #23 on: February 15, 2013, 02:25:11 PM »
Wait just a fudgeing minute.  The use of "damn" was unnecessary and highly insensitive on his part.  Countless dozens of people were offended and Chizik deserved the reprimand and should have been suspended, gang raped by 6 Apaches, forced to listen to rap music by 4 black dudes, made to sit by one of those stinky Muslim terrorists on a plane and required to take 12 hours of sensitivity training.  Skarbo was spot on.
Although the use of damn on national televsion was reprehensible, the continued wearing of Floyd from Mayberrys barber jacket on game day concerned me more. But that leather bomber jacket he wore after the BCS champ was all that and more. I dug it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #24 on: February 15, 2013, 02:41:01 PM »
Wait just a fucking minute.  The use of "damn" was unnecessary and highly insensitive on his part.  Countless dozens of people were offended and Chizik deserved the reprimand and should have been suspended, gang raped by 6 Apaches, forced to listen to rap music by 4 black dudes, made to sit by one of those stinky Muslim terrorists on a plane and required to take 12 hours of sensitivity training. And forced to watch the 2012 Auburn team on a continues loop.  Skarbo was spot on.

Added some punishment.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #25 on: February 15, 2013, 07:14:05 PM »
What he did was funny.

But, we all know that if a local sportscaster that is an Alabama fan said something similar after the Auburn players were arrested for robbery, certain people here would be circulating petitions and sending e-mails demanding that the sportscaster be fired. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

AUownsU

• Hold my beer.
« Reply #26 on: February 15, 2013, 07:28:20 PM »
What he did was funny.

But, we all know that if a local sportscaster that is an Alabama fan said something similar after the Auburn players were arrested for robbery, certain people here would be circulating petitions and sending e-mails demanding that the sportscaster be fired.
Silly gump. We don't give a fuck about if the shoe were on the other foot. Why? Because Mullet U has about every built in advantage there is when it comes to the media in this state. But thanks for shitting on the board.

------------------------------------------

That Scarb article was just about as fucking stupid as him tweeting out distasteful it was for AU fans to sing reverse rammer jammer after the last b-ball game.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #27 on: February 15, 2013, 09:39:54 PM »
What he did was funny.

That's the difference. This shit is funny.

Alabama fans and the media don't do funny shit, they stand up on their uppity high horse and talk about what a shit university Auburn is and how they wouldn't tolerate shit like that "at the Univahsitah"...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #28 on: February 15, 2013, 10:05:25 PM »
That's the difference. This shit is funny.

Alabama fans and the media don't do funny shit, they stand up on their uppity high horse and talk about what a shit university Auburn is and how they wouldn't tolerate shit like that "at the Univahsitah"...
Yeah, I suppose I can see that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #29 on: February 17, 2013, 04:43:44 AM »
Yeah, I suppose I can see that.
You suppose you can see that? Mike Dubberly made the comment on TV ”Well, if I was a parent of a student-athlete I'd think twice before sending them to Auburn.” That was a couple days after the Trailer Park 4 were arrested, also it was after Coach Chizik kicked them off the team (note: not suspend them with or without pay until further notice like little Nicky did...and Skittles 3 crime was just as bad, they nearly killed the students...guess we can call it Growth Hormone Rage).
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

oldautiger

• Resident Old Fart
« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2013, 02:59:18 PM »
The Chuckster should bring Kenny Smith to Alabama for an extended visit, he has to wear Auburn gear.  When he gets ragged on then he'll learn to hate 'em too.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard, grow big, wear glasses of you need 'em." - Webb Wilder

"Auburn is no Harvard, M.I.T. or Alabama - Thank GOD for small favors" - Anonymous

I can't recommend sex, drugs and rock 'n roll to everybody, but they've worked for me. - Me