Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Dee Liner Decommits

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
Re: Dee Liner Decommits
« Reply #80 on: July 31, 2013, 11:00:29 AM »
LA Times scoops the see-no-evil Alabama media.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/sportsnow/la-sp-sn-alabama-dee-liner-cash-20130730,0,2215536.story
Alabama DE Dee Liner flashes wad of cash in Instagram photo

BY CHUCK SCHILKEN
Recent Columns
July 30, 2013, 1:03 p.m.
Maybe Alabama freshman defensive lineman Dee Liner found a big wad of cash on his way to his first practice with the Crimson Tide last week and decided to post a photo of himself and some friends with it in online to help find the rightful owner.

Or perhaps his piggy bank broke during the move onto campus and he thought his followers might be able to help him stash his cash somewhere. Or maybe he and his pals were just showing their gratitude for all the great tip money they earned at their summer jobs.

Those are some possible (and unlikely) explanations for the photo Liner posted on Instagram over the weekend.

Liner didn't say where he and his buddies got the wad of cash they're holding in the since-deleted photo, which was accompanied by the hashtags #firstday, #struggleoverwit.

Auburn fans, who felt betrayed when Liner de-committed from their beloved university in favor of Alabama, certainly have their own ideas about where the money came from.

Why do you think Dee Liner and Reuben Foster switched from Auburn to Alabama? pic.twitter.com/wxQmkOHxYO

— Matt Morris (@MattSMorris) July 29, 2013
Dee Liner, Alabama football player, since deleted this picture. We now understand how Bama gets their recruits. http://t.co/UEDm9edzy5

— Bama Jokes (@bama_jokes) July 28, 2013
Liner took to Twitter to defend himself.

Don't judge me when u have no clue what I have been through!!!

— Dee Liner ¿ (@Liner_25) July 28, 2013
He really shouldn't worry too much about what other people think. All this will blow over as soon as the person who lost the money claims it. Maybe Liner will even get a reward for returning it ... if that's OK with the NCAA.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2013, 11:02:15 AM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #81 on: July 31, 2013, 11:10:43 AM »

http://www.latimes.com/sports/sportsnow/la-sp-sn-alabama-dee-liner-cash-20130730,0,2215536.story

Maybe somebody from the West Coast (Possible USC fan) has finally had enough of this shit too.  If enough people keep this circulating then maybe somebody at the NCAA will have no choice but to start looking into all the shit bama has been getting away with.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #82 on: July 31, 2013, 11:14:04 AM »
Maybe somebody from the West Coast (Possible USC fan) has finally had enough of this shit too.  If enough people keep this circulating then maybe somebody at the NCAA will have no choice but to start looking into all the shit bama has been getting away with.
ESPN is part of the coverup as well. Not a peep from them about it. Doesn't fit their narrative that all the cheating is confined to the eastern part of the state.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #83 on: July 31, 2013, 11:15:37 AM »
Doesn't fit their narrative that all the cheating is confined to the eastern part of the state.

They been hammering Southern Union?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #84 on: July 31, 2013, 11:20:13 AM »
ESPN is part of the coverup as well. Not a peep from them about it. Doesn't fit their narrative that all the cheating is confined to the eastern part of the state.

I blame Pat Dye
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #85 on: July 31, 2013, 11:28:13 AM »
I blame Pat Dye

He runs that program.....without pants.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #86 on: July 31, 2013, 11:42:31 AM »

Good thing he doesn't twatter.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #87 on: July 31, 2013, 12:06:09 PM »

Maybe someone should send that reporter the extensive list of all the other shady shit that has gone down since Saban got there. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #88 on: July 31, 2013, 12:18:21 PM »
Maybe someone should send that reporter the extensive list of all the other shady shit that has gone down since Saban got there.

cough.cough. Prowler .cough.cough
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #89 on: July 31, 2013, 01:52:36 PM »
Something to note that I recently learned researching a Chizad Twitter Battleâ„¢

https://docs.google.com/viewer?url=http%3A%2F%2Fifap.ed.gov%2Fsfahandbooks%2Fattachments%2F0304Vol3Ch4.pdf
Early Payment Option

A school can pay a student before the beginning of a payment period if the student’s already registered for that payment period. The earliest a school can disburse a Pell Grant is 10 days before the first day of classes in the payment period. Remember that in a clock-hour program or a nonterm or nonstandard term credit-hour program, the school can’t pay a student until he or she has completed the coursework for the previous payment period (see Ch. 2 of this volume).

If the school disburses the Pell funds before the payment period begins, but the student never actually begins attending any classes, the school must return the money to the Federal Pell Grant account. If the student begins attending some but not all of his or her classes, the school may have to recalculate the award—see Ch. 5 of this volume.
In other words, 0% chance it's Pell Grant money.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #90 on: July 31, 2013, 04:55:09 PM »

And an excess of ties.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #91 on: August 01, 2013, 06:39:32 AM »
And an excess of ties.

I think he sold those.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #92 on: August 01, 2013, 08:50:23 AM »
I think he sold those.

To the people of upstate New York
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #93 on: August 01, 2013, 10:14:31 AM »
To the people of upstate New York

Nice hussell
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions