You wound me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
Re: Dee Liner Decommits
« Reply #41 on: January 16, 2013, 11:39:13 AM »
That link said the same thing the tatoo on my wife's ass says. Entry Not Allowed. 

Here's the problem I have/had with Liner and several of these pre-Madonna guys.  Just cut the BS and tell it like it is.  Look, I get that these are young guys who have a gift or have worked their asses off to get in the position of being coveted by literally a few million people when you count up the fan bases of all the teams that want their school to sign a Lawson or Liner, Foster etc.  Unfortunately, I was born slow and white with no jumping ability and no particularly attractive skill set, unless you count funneling beer on the beach.  Enjoy the recruitng process.  Take your visits. Let them pamper you with co-eds, hookers, blow...whatever.  But cut the bullshit.  If you're undecided...say it.  Just say don't axe me again and I'll let you know when I make my decision. 

Admittedly, I don't have a problem with Rueben Foster.  He's flipped once and decommitted as well. But, he hasn't jerked people around as far as I know.  The staff at AU got canned and that's who recruited him.  I respect that.  Hope we can get him back.

I have a twin brother.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #42 on: January 16, 2013, 12:19:01 PM »
That link said the same thing the tatoo on my wife's ass says. Entry Not Allowed. 

Here's the problem I have/had with Liner and several of these pre-Madonna guys.  Just cut the BS and tell it like it is.  Look, I get that these are young guys who have a gift or have worked their asses off to get in the position of being coveted by literally a few million people when you count up the fan bases of all the teams that want their school to sign a Lawson or Liner, Foster etc.  Unfortunately, I was born slow and white with no jumping ability and no particularly attractive skill set, unless you count funneling beer on the beach.  Enjoy the recruitng process.  Take your visits. Let them pamper you with co-eds, hookers, blow...whatever.  But cut the bullshoot.  If you're undecided...say it.  Just say don't axe me again and I'll let you know when I make my decision. 

Admittedly, I don't have a problem with Rueben Foster.  He's flipped once and decommitted as well. But, he hasn't jerked people around as far as I know.  The staff at AU got canned and that's who recruited him.  I respect that.  Hope we can get him back.
I truly believe that the lead jerker is the sabanator heself. There is evidence to support it. It's sort of his mO to make a bigger imPact. It's The Art of War type approach and these kid wouldn't likely do it on their own. At the same time, I will be glad to see him get Liner unlike TJ.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2013, 12:20:36 PM by WiregrassTiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #43 on: January 16, 2013, 12:29:43 PM »
I truly believe that the lead jerker is the sabanator heself. There is evidence to support it. It's sort of his mO to make a bigger imPact. It's The Art of War type approach and these kid wouldn't likely do it on their own. At the same time, I will be glad to see him get Liner unlike TJ.

Random capitalization. New concept.  I'm warming to the idea.

Liner...I sort of get.  The guy committed but the barrage of hookers, blow and $$$ swayed him.  Yeldon....he can choke on a 12" AIDS infected, cancre sore covered, puss oozing, uncircumcized mongoloid dick. He played us like a fiddle.  I'm solid to AU.  Just talked to Corch Cheese today.  Can't wait to get to the Plains.  24 hours later, his HS Corch..."TJ's wills be takin' he talents to da' Crapstone....Oh by da' way, iss now oh-fish-ully da' dead period.  Have a nice day."

And nothing funny went on there?  And we took all that shit for not paying Cam?  Fuck that shit and fuck Lord Saybinz and his minions.  I'm sure TJ looks mighty fine in T-Town Menswear 3-piece
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #44 on: January 18, 2013, 11:12:51 AM »
This is souring badly which is why I think we will do well to resemble the '08 team that managed enough wins to play N'western. Doubtful but possible with staff of taskmasters, renewed work ethic, fundamentals, luck and of course tutoring...lots of it. 

That bowl game was fun: NYE in Channelside with the Godfather and his crew, then an entertaining ball game that ended in a win for the good guys.

If we repeat that result, I'll be very happy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #45 on: January 18, 2013, 11:24:47 AM »
That bowl game was fun: NYE in Channelside with the Godfather and his crew, then an entertaining ball game that ended in a win for the good guys.

If we repeat that result, I'll be very happy.

A good win, indeed.  Also, a foreshadowing of the textbook tackling Auburn fans would be treated to over the next few years.  Aaahhh, memories.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #46 on: January 18, 2013, 11:25:54 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #47 on: January 18, 2013, 11:46:29 AM »

Good times indeed.  I miss my weskie.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #48 on: July 28, 2013, 10:34:44 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #49 on: July 28, 2013, 11:05:52 AM »
Is this for real?

**Edit**
I just looked it up on Instagram...yeah...it's real...

Fucking unbelievable...
« Last Edit: July 28, 2013, 11:11:14 AM by War Eagle!!! »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #51 on: July 28, 2013, 11:10:33 AM »
#StruggleOverWit
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #52 on: July 28, 2013, 11:59:09 AM »
https://twitter.com/Liner_25/status/361392815068033024
That was a link to Dee's tweet himself. He posted the picture. He said basically all the same stuff the instagram link said. Unreal.

Of course, he took it down.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2013, 12:01:53 PM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
« Reply #53 on: July 28, 2013, 01:03:47 PM »
They've got so much money that they got extra material for their shorts.  Sometimes you gotta spend a little more just to ensure that 80% of your calves are shielded from summer breezes.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

« Reply #54 on: July 28, 2013, 01:22:39 PM »
That was a link to Dee's tweet himself. He posted the picture. He said basically all the same stuff the instagram link said. Unreal.

Of course, he took it down.

We all in this bitch.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Token

« Reply #55 on: July 28, 2013, 01:36:56 PM »
Kids are fucking retarded.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #56 on: July 28, 2013, 02:24:20 PM »
THEY NEED TO DIVERSIFY THEIR BONDS...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #57 on: July 28, 2013, 02:25:23 PM »
He posted this right after.

https://twitter.com/Liner_25/status/360948665000525825
@Liner_25
I'm doin better than I EVER did! Now I can give big bills to my relatives!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #58 on: July 28, 2013, 04:29:38 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike