Prepare to have your mind blown kids, this is awesome:

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
Re: Vortex life
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2013, 08:53:59 AM »
the Saints are still cheaters.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2013, 08:55:17 AM »
That some cool shit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2013, 09:59:56 AM »
So, I guess all the stars in space and galaxies and shit are moving at the same speed through space? I kind of find that hard to believe.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2013, 10:04:45 AM »
So, I guess all the stars in space and galaxies and shit are moving at the same speed through space? I kind of find that hard to believe.

Stars are light years away. I would imagine that 17,000Km/hour would be like a snail crawling to an object over a mile away.

Just a guess, but it is what I would think...

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2013, 10:15:03 AM »
Stars are light years away. I would imagine that 17,000Km/hour would be like a snail crawling to an object over a mile away.

Just a guess, but it is what I would think...

Interesting thoughts. I can remember being taught in school that outer space itself never ends. That kind of stuff just screws with the mind a little bit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2013, 10:47:31 AM »
Interesting thoughts. I can remember being taught in school that outer space itself never ends. That kind of stuff just screws with the mind a little bit.
You went to school?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2013, 10:48:46 AM »

The universe is finite.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2013, 10:52:36 AM »
The universe is finite.

You say that with such certainty. How? Multiple universes?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2013, 10:55:54 AM »
The universe is finite.
In my research, I've observed that the Universe appears to be expanding at an accelerating rate, and a number of models have arisen to predict its ultimate fate. There are various multiverse hypotheses, in which physicists have suggested that the Universe might be one among many universes that likewise exist. The farthest distance that it is theoretically possible for humans to see is described as the observable Universe.

This is all just my opinion, of course, but my telescope is the best Sears sold in '79--so I'd say I'm pretty close.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2013, 11:09:18 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2013, 11:19:55 AM »
You know, with the exception of one deadly and unpredictable midget, this girl is the smallest cargo I've ever had to transport. Yet by far the most troublesome. Does that seem right to you?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2013, 11:20:41 AM »
Oh...I see...

:yallfu:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2013, 11:22:42 AM »
You know, with the exception of one deadly and unpredictable midget, this girl is the smallest cargo I've ever had to transport. Yet by far the most troublesome. Does that seem right to you?

The judges would have accepted any number of responses but this would have been the best....
The Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, The Universe, and Everything.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2013, 11:42:11 AM »

The judges would have accepted any number of responses but this would have been the best....
The Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, The Universe, and Everything.

I made the duck blue because I'd never seen a blue duck before and I wanted to see one
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2013, 11:44:21 AM »
So, I guess all the stars in space and galaxies and shoot are moving at the same speed through space? I kind of find that hard to believe.

The stars you see with the naked eye are relatively close by, meaning in the Milky Way Galaxy, and probably on our side of it.  The Milky Way is a spiral galaxy and the reason we are moving at 17,000km/hr is that we (solar system) is orbiting the center of it the same as the planets orbit the sun.  All the stars in our neighborhood that we can see are close to us in terms of location and size give or take an order of magnitude.  If they are orbiting the same mass that we are (theorized as a super massive black hole in the center of the galaxy) and are close to the same orbit then they will probably be real close to our velocity of 17,000km/hr as well.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2013, 12:00:14 PM »
The stars you see with the naked eye are relatively close by, meaning in the Milky Way Galaxy, and probably on our side of it.  The Milky Way is a spiral galaxy and the reason we are moving at 17,000km/hr is that we (solar system) is orbiting the center of it the same as the planets orbit the sun.  All the stars in our neighborhood that we can see are close to us in terms of location and size give or take an order of magnitude.  If they are orbiting the same mass that we are (theorized as a super massive black hole in the center of the galaxy) and are close to the same orbit then they will probably be real close to our velocity of 17,000km/hr as well.

Could I buy some pot from you?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2013, 12:02:08 PM »
Far out, man.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2013, 12:12:25 PM »

Or then there is that hypothesis...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X