Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Gettin Worried

Gettin Worried
« on: January 02, 2013, 01:05:24 PM »
I didn't realize we only have 11 committed players and 2 already signed.  That's, um, well, let me see if my math is right, only 13 players!

And one is a kicker and one is a punter. 

And Dee Liner is considered a lock to flip to Alabama. 

I'm going to go chew my nails. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
Re: Gettin Worried
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2013, 01:21:00 PM »
Don't worry, we can always grab non-rated Junior College kids...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2013, 01:27:25 PM »
Just went over to al.com and they had a write up on AU/UA kids in the All Star game this weekend.  Gave each one's bio and 2-3 sentences about them.  6 Bama guys all had glowing write ups.  For all 3 AU commits, it focused on them possibly flipping.  There was even an article on Jeremy Johnson still considering Ole Miss.  A lot of negative press and uncertainty.  But, I will say the addition of Garner is going to pay big dividends before it's all said and done.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2013, 02:39:51 PM »
I agree that this class is going to suck...however.........

As I have stated previously...

I would rather lose every recruit in this class than to keep Chizik.

It looks like I may get my wish. And I am ok with it...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2013, 03:03:48 PM »
13 commits.  6 of them are 4 star and 2 of them are 5 star players.  I put our chances at better than 50/50 (Or 63%) on getting 5* Rueben Foster back.  We're supposedly solid in the mix for several more prime timers including Montraviosity Adams.  I keep thinking I have to realize this is a whole new staff and they're targeting a lot of different kids who weren't on our radar before.  I'm also hoping that Garner has a few guys he could flip from UGA.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2013, 03:05:49 PM »
I'm thinking that by signing day, Auburn fans will be very pleased with this signing class.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2013, 03:13:31 PM »
I'm thinking that by signing day, Auburn fans will be very pleased with this signing class.

I've heard we've got silent commits from both D'Glester Hardunkichud and Ozamataz Buckshank.  Don't be surprised if T'Carpetron Dookmarriott doesn't follow as soon as those two announce.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2013, 04:15:08 PM »
I've heard we've got silent commits from both D'Glester Hardunkichud and Ozamataz Buckshank.  Don't be surprised if T'Carpetron Dookmarriott doesn't follow as soon as those two announce.

Don't you dare. Don't you tease us like that you sick bastard. Dont dangle the dream and take it away!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2013, 04:28:22 PM »

So we are going that way??????

https://www.facebook.com/willpowerfulegweak   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2013, 04:32:28 PM »
So we are going that way??????

https://www.facebook.com/willpowerfulegweak

I probably jumped the gun on Buckshank because it's been rumored that he's a package deal with team mate, Juckmerius Tacktheritrix.  Everybody knows Tacktheritrix has been solid to College of Charleston from day 1.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2013, 04:40:36 PM »
I probably jumped the gun on Buckshank because it's been rumored that he's a package deal with team mate, Juckmerius Tacktheritrix.  Everybody knows Tacktheritrix has been solid to College of Charleston from day 1.

He plays teh beisbolz too?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2013, 04:42:38 PM »

I'm still holding out hope for a signing day surprise of Javaris Jamar Javarison-Lamar and Hingle McCringleberry.  Fingers crossed!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2013, 04:50:55 PM »
I'm still holding out hope for a signing day surprise of Javaris Jamar Javarison-Lamar and Hingle McCringleberry.  Fingers crossed!

You really think we have a chance at either of those? I can see us landing D'Squarious Green or X-Wing @ Aliciousness.  But Javarison-Lamar and McCringleberry haven't even been on our radar.  Unless....you know something.  Skreetz?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2013, 04:59:42 PM »
You really think we have a chance at either of those? I can see us landing D'Squarious Green or X-Wing @ Aliciousness.  But Javarison-Lamar and McCringleberry haven't even been on our radar.  Unless....you know something.  Skreetz?

It's no secret that McCringleberry has been an Auburn fan since he and EEEE EEEEEEEE went to teh Big Cat Weekend.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

GH2001

« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2013, 05:03:06 PM »

Im not getting excited until I see names on dotted lines. But yeah, fingers crossed!!!! Sorry I can't hide it. The prospect of getting those two is most exhilarating.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2013, 05:05:38 PM »
Im not getting excited until I see names on dotted lines. But yeah, fingers crossed!!!! Sorry I can't hide it. The prospect of getting those two is most exhilarating.

Well, get ready to salivate.  Word is, Garner is about to flip T'variousness King.

God, I'm addicted to this recruiting stuff.  I can't help myself.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2013, 05:09:26 PM »
Well, get ready to salivate.  Word is, Garner is about to flip T'variousness King.

God, I'm addicted to this recruiting stuff.  I can't help myself.
17 year old black boys excite you. Perfectly normal.

Damn this is awesome news. I feel like drinking PBR and kareoking Patches by Clarence Carter. Oh yes. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2013, 05:14:43 PM »
17 year old black boys excite you. Perfectly normal.

Damn this is awesome news. I feel like drinking PBR and kareoking Patches by Clarence Carter. Oh yes.

I'm depending on you, son.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2013, 05:18:58 PM »

My papa was a great old man
I can see him with a shovel in his hands, see
Education he never had
He did wonders when the times got bad
The little money from the crops he raised
Barely paid the bills we made
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2013, 05:21:16 PM »

Watch it pal. I have video of you singing friends in low places in a drunken state.

Where do you think I got the patches idea from?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE