So THS, still worried?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Gettin Worried
« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2013, 05:24:05 PM »
So THS, still worried?

I mean seriously, what's his deal? All these skreets and such.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2013, 05:27:18 PM »
I mean seriously, what's his deal? All these skreets and such.

I know, right?  Usually, this is premium info that would never make it to this forum for public consumption.  But damn it, sometimes I just can't keep it all to myself.  What's the use of being this connected if you can't occasionally let others know how awesome you are?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #23 on: January 02, 2013, 05:32:47 PM »
I know, right?  Usually, this is premium info that would never make it to this forum for public consumption.  But damn it, sometimes I just can't keep it all to myself.  What's the use of being this connected if you can't occasionally let others know how awesome you are?

I know!  My Brother-in-law says the same thing all the time.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

GH2001

« Reply #24 on: January 03, 2013, 08:38:12 AM »
I know!  My Brother-in-law says the same thing all the time.

I have some grade A BIL stories I could tell you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2013, 10:05:31 AM »
I have some grade A BIL stories I could tell you.

Do not pretend you are like me. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2013, 10:15:40 AM »
Been watching a little of the UnderArmour competitions this week and getting pumped at the possibilities....and pissed off thinking how the rich might keep getting richer at our expense.  Have no idea how Rueben Foster will be as a D1 player.  He may be the next coming of Ray Lewis (Not in the murdering sense) or he may be lost as hell.  But I watched him in one of the competitions last night and dizzam, that guy is a physical specimen.  I want this kid back.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #27 on: January 03, 2013, 10:59:57 AM »
Im not getting excited until I see names on dotted lines. But yeah, fingers crossed!!!! Sorry I can't hide it. The prospect of getting those two is most exhilarating.

We make them sign the loan papers?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #28 on: January 03, 2013, 11:00:59 AM »
We make them sign the loan papers?

shhh.  keep that down home.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

dallaswareagle

« Reply #29 on: January 03, 2013, 11:02:29 AM »
Watch it pal. I have video of you singing friends in low places in a drunken state.

Where do you think I got the patches idea from?

Wife does too, caught her in the bathroom watching last week.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

GH2001

« Reply #30 on: January 03, 2013, 11:11:44 AM »
shhh.  keep that down home.

Only if you're cuz
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #31 on: January 03, 2013, 11:34:51 AM »
:yallfu:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #32 on: January 03, 2013, 12:51:22 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #33 on: January 03, 2013, 03:58:25 PM »
Reading an article on al.com about AU/UA commits at the All Star week.  Again, every mention of each and every Bama commit is a shower of praise and a list of accolades.  Each and every AU commit was.."He's a verbal to Auburn but he's going to be visiting other schools and keeping his options open."  Or, "Most don't think he's a solid verbal, although he doesn't talk much about recruiting..." 

It did go on to say that Lawson, Liner and Montrviciousity Adams have been totally dominant and that Adams and Lawson talk a lot, with Adams saying he'd like to play with Lawson at the next level. Now, all the haters aside, how would you like to land Adams along with Lawson, Liner and Foster?  I truly believe that's a better possibility than many might think. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #34 on: January 03, 2013, 04:07:05 PM »
Reading an article on al.com about AU/UA commits at the All Star week.  Again, every mention of each and every Bama commit is a shower of praise and a list of accolades.  Each and every AU commit was.."He's a verbal to Auburn but he's going to be visiting other schools and keeping his options open."  Or, "Most don't think he's a solid verbal, although he doesn't talk much about recruiting..." 

It did go on to say that Lawson, Liner and Montrviciousity Adams have been totally dominant and that Adams and Lawson talk a lot, with Adams saying he'd like to play with Lawson at the next level. Now, all the haters aside, how would you like to land Adams along with Lawson, Liner and Foster?  I truly believe that's a better possibility than many might think.

If that comes to be I'll let you have your way with Mrs. Dal I'll buy you a drink at teh X-gate next year.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #35 on: January 03, 2013, 04:11:31 PM »
If your scared, then say you scared.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #36 on: January 03, 2013, 04:17:29 PM »

If that comes to be I'll let you have your way with Mrs. Dal I'll buy you a drink at teh X-gate next year.

How bout' I buy Mrs. Dallas a drink and you have your way with me....wait, I mean she buys me a drink and I have my way with yo...um, wait....her...she has her way with me...after I buy Buzz a drink. 

I think I can go with that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #37 on: January 03, 2013, 08:56:58 PM »
Craig plus Garner? 

Not worried anymore.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #38 on: January 03, 2013, 10:18:36 PM »
Craig plus Garner? 

Not worried anymore.
Plus Harbison, plus Smith?

Definitely not worried.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

jmar

« Reply #39 on: January 04, 2013, 04:56:51 AM »
Plus Harbison, plus Smith?

Definitely not worried.
War Damn New Ballgame Bitches!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions