Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

For you non-motorcycle riding BMFP Lovers...

jmar

Re: For you non-motorcycle riding BMFP Lovers...
« Reply #40 on: November 26, 2012, 11:19:17 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #41 on: November 26, 2012, 11:21:19 PM »
Sorry, didn't read that far back.
You quoted in that same thread.  :facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #42 on: November 26, 2012, 11:22:02 PM »
Coach Van Gorder is still working, as is Coach Loop ($1 to jmar) and Coach Troop ($1 to the godfather).
« Last Edit: November 26, 2012, 11:23:38 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #43 on: November 26, 2012, 11:39:24 PM »
Coach Van Gorder is still working, as is Coach Loop ($1 to jmar) and Coach Troop ($1 to the godfather).
links?

Just curious, I have seen the ones from recruits saying they talked to Troop.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

AUownsU

• Hold my beer.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #45 on: November 27, 2012, 12:07:04 AM »
Reading through this thread is like watching Stephen Hawking on Dancing With the Stars
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #46 on: November 27, 2012, 02:51:40 AM »
links?

Just curious, I have seen the ones from recruits saying they talked to Troop.
It's from the same person that first reported that Coach Troop was at the Athletic Complex (Jay Tate), also Scott Fountain is working as well, he holds some sort of position in the Ath Dept (came over with CGC from Iowa State).
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #47 on: November 27, 2012, 07:27:12 AM »
Bottom feeder, jmar and prowler. The dream team of skreets.

I like to think of them more so as the trifecta of knowledge.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #48 on: November 27, 2012, 09:17:42 AM »
Candy Edwards says affairs have nothing to do with good coaching.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #49 on: November 27, 2012, 09:29:31 AM »
That's why you put those things in a contract goober. Atlanta was stupid for not protecting itself better. But then again it IS the Falcons so..... Arky did it masterfully.

People were also saying these same type hypotheticals about Saban as well. All of you anti BP fans sure are coming up with a ton of non existing hypotheticals as reasons not to hire him. None of the hypotheticals shouted from the rooftops about saban have happened.

And all you BP cock suckers can just keep pretending that character doesn't matter.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #50 on: November 27, 2012, 09:31:21 AM »
Candy Edwards says affairs have nothing to do with good coaching.

Damn right, aight!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #51 on: November 27, 2012, 09:38:18 AM »
People read a lot in to him backwards hat and towel waiving, but now he's been fired, and still showing up for work.
This.

Trooper's a solid dude. About as nice a guy as they come. That's why he's an amazing recruiter. If I were the new guy, I'd retain him. Troop-A-Loup is maybe the only part of this staff I'd keep. Unless I had good reason to believe BVG could be 2000% better without Chizik's meddling.

Trooper has been a lightening rod for rumors as ridiculous and far ranging from him impregnating a Tiger Paw to running a brothel for recruits. I mean, he WEARS HIS HAT BACKWARDS! He is OBVIOUSLY a pimp!

I don't throw this card out often, but in this case you've got to call a spade a spade (no pun intended). 99.9% of the criticism of Trooper is thinly veiled racism, plain and simple. That Cochran bafoon on Bama's sideline is just a character with all the charm of the Tasmanian Devil, and literally cannot say a word without screaming it like Stone Cold Steve Austin. Mere lovable quirks. BUT TROOPER WAVES A TOWEL AND WEARS HIS HAT BACKWARDS, Y'ALL! HIDE YOUR WHITE WOMEN CAUSE HE'S HO'IN 'EM OUT TO RECRUITS!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #52 on: November 27, 2012, 10:21:48 AM »
This.

Trooper's a solid dude. About as nice a guy as they come. That's why he's an amazing recruiter. If I were the new guy, I'd retain him. Troop-A-Loup is maybe the only part of this staff I'd keep. Unless I had good reason to believe BVG could be 2000% better without Chizik's meddling.

Trooper has been a lightening rod for rumors as ridiculous and far ranging from him impregnating a Tiger Paw to running a brothel for recruits. I mean, he WEARS HIS HAT BACKWARDS! He is OBVIOUSLY a pimp!

I don't throw this card out often, but in this case you've got to call a spade a spade (no pun intended). 99.9% of the criticism of Trooper is thinly veiled racism, plain and simple. That Cochran bafoon on Bama's sideline is just a character with all the charm of the Tasmanian Devil, and literally cannot say a word without screaming it like Stone Cold Steve Austin. Mere lovable quirks. BUT TROOPER WAVES A TOWEL AND WEARS HIS HAT BACKWARDS, Y'ALL! HIDE YOUR WHITE WOMEN CAUSE HE'S HO'IN 'EM OUT TO RECRUITS!!!
You just don't want to take the picture of you and him locking arms off your wall.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #53 on: November 27, 2012, 10:43:39 AM »
And all you BP cock suckers can just keep pretending that character doesn't matter.

We just had, in my mind at least, one of the most class acts and a man with great character as our head coach and it didn't work out so hot. 

BMFP isn't my first choice of all the coaches out there, but I would take him before I would Gus or Smart.  Right now his options are limited, he comes with baggage and I believe he knows this is his last shot.  If you are worried about him leaving write up a stupid contract like Arky did.  What was it $15 mil buyout to go to another SEC school or something crazy? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

« Reply #54 on: November 27, 2012, 11:09:47 AM »
We just had, in my mind at least, one of the most class acts and a man with great character as our head coach and it didn't work out so hot. 

BMFP isn't my first choice of all the coaches out there, but I would take him before I would Gus or Smart.  Right now his options are limited, he comes with baggage and I believe he knows this is his last shot.  If you are worried about him leaving write up a stupid contract like Arky did.  What was it $15 mil buyout to go to another SEC school or something crazy?

Agree with that, but we've had coaches that are class acts and great character that were good coaches before.  I don't understand why the thinking is that you can't have both.  Plus if the stories are true that are coming out about Chiz and being so lax on discipline he may not have been the high character guy we thought he was.

I would consider Tubs a high class/character guy that was a great coach.  Same for Shug.  There are probably lots of other examples out there.  High class, high character, disciplinarian, and good X's and O's and management skills don't have to be exclusive of each other.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #55 on: November 27, 2012, 11:19:58 AM »
Agree with that, but we've had coaches that are class acts and great character that were good coaches before.  I don't understand why the thinking is that you can't have both.  Plus if the stories are true that are coming out about Chiz and being so lax on discipline he may not have been the high character guy we thought he was.

I would consider Tubs a high class/character guy that was a great coach.  Same for Shug.  There are probably lots of other examples out there.  High class, high character, disciplinarian, and good X's and O's and management skills don't have to be exclusive of each other.

I did too until this whole Ponzi Scheme came up.  Now I question him. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #56 on: November 27, 2012, 11:28:55 AM »
I keep hearing about a looming NCAA investigation, but I thought the recent "revelations" from Memphis were just a rehash of the story that broke in August, with no new substance.  Did I miss something?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #57 on: November 27, 2012, 11:32:01 AM »
I keep hearing about a looming NCAA investigation, but I thought the recent "revelations" from Memphis were just a rehash of the story that broke in August, with no new substance.  Did I miss something?
Sources say yes
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #58 on: November 27, 2012, 11:32:08 AM »

Just a rehash put out during Iron Bowl week and just before the impending coaching search.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #59 on: November 27, 2012, 11:36:51 AM »
Just a rehash put out during Iron Bowl week and just before the impending coaching search.

Right.  I dismissed it as the annual smear campaign with a new twist: scare off potential coaching candidates.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.