Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Lutz Speaks

AUownsU

• Hold my beer.
Re: Lutz Speaks
« Reply #40 on: October 09, 2012, 07:59:28 PM »
Maybe we need bags of marbles in the stands at the next home game.

And that my friends are how traditions are born.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #41 on: October 09, 2012, 08:10:28 PM »
Maybe thats what we need most. A coach, any coach on the sidelines that players know if they half ass it he it gonna put his foot in their ass. However. some of this shit is at the feet of our players. Sammie Coates seems to back up my theory about the lack of marbles..

''We've got to get used to it. If we're going to play like this, we're going to keep losing,'' the Tigers' redshirt freshman said on Tuesday. ''We either have to step up and turn around ... We've got a good team. We've got good athletes. We've got some of the best athletes that you can ask for. It's just, is it in their heart that they want to win or do they just want to keep going down?

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/auburn-receiver-offers-blunt-team-194727161--ncaaf.html
I'd like to see Coach Kevin Greene roaming the sidelines as the DL Coach.

From Coach Pelton's first interview to the ”coaching segment” on Auburn Everyday, I was not impressed by his laid back ho hum attitude. I would've loved to have kept ”Super Freak” Coach Rocker on the Auburn sidelines.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #42 on: October 09, 2012, 08:55:14 PM »
I would've loved to have kept ”Super Freak” Coach Rocker on the Auburn sidelines.

Who wouldn't have.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #43 on: October 09, 2012, 09:02:47 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #44 on: October 09, 2012, 09:32:31 PM »
Since Coach Rocker wanted to coach in the NFL...some of y'all are seriously reaching, again, to find fault in Coach Chizik...Seriously, just stop. Y'all want players that don't quit? Y'all are cheering when players make a statement that he isn't giving up and that he's going to continue to fight....but in the same breath you've quit on them, the coaching staff and everyone above them.

I wish the players would follow the fans' lead and they all just give up and quit on the coaching staff, just like the fans are (I'm looking at almost EVERYONE on this board).

And I'm the 1%??? Some of y'all need to take a long hard look in the mirror before you come at me with any of your bullshit...or just keep blindly following a God Damn bammer, RWS...or greasey weasel.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #45 on: October 09, 2012, 09:41:13 PM »
Since Coach Rocker wanted to coach in the NFL...some of y'all are seriously reaching, again, to find fault in Coach Chizik...Seriously, just stop. Y'all want players that don't quit? Y'all are cheering when players make a statement that he isn't giving up and that he's going to continue to fight....but in the same breath you've quit on them, the coaching staff and everyone above them.

I wish the players would follow the fans' lead and they all just give up and quit on the coaching staff, just like the fans are (I'm looking at almost EVERYONE on this board).

And I'm the 1%??? Some of y'all need to take a long hard look in the mirror before you come at me with any of your bullshit...or just keep blindly following a God Damn bammer, RWS...or greasey weasel.
Whatever helps you sleep better at night. Like I said you have no problems questioning the other coaches like Loeffler or Pelton. Well guess what, Chizik hired those coaches. You are the 1% because you don't see the inherent problems that we have had since the beginning. Chizik is the 9th highest paid coach in the nation, mediocrity and overpayment may be ok for you, it isn't for me anymore..

Btw I haven't given up on the players, I am hoping we can hire someone to come in and help develop them so they can win and make it to the NFL.

Besides you reach further and further with every post.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2012, 09:43:12 PM by Godfather »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

AUownsU

• Hold my beer.
« Reply #46 on: October 09, 2012, 10:42:42 PM »
Whatever helps you sleep better at night. Like I said you have no problems questioning the other coaches like Loeffler or Pelton. Well guess what, Chizik hired those coaches. You are the 1% because you don't see the inherent problems that we have had since the beginning. Chizik is the 9th highest paid coach in the nation, mediocrity and overpayment may be ok for you, it isn't for me anymore..

Btw I haven't given up on the players, I am hoping we can hire someone to come in and help develop them so they can win and make it to the NFL.

Besides you reach further and further with every post.
I think its fair to say that CGC has exceeded expectations 3 out of his 4 years. That and the BCS Title, regaurdless of who else was coaching here (Rocker and Malzahn) or who we had on our team (Cam and Fairley) gives Chizik one year to turn it around in my opinion. And by around I mean 10 wins. Maybe 9 if all games are close and we beat a couple of rivals: Corndogs, Leg Hummpers, Tea Baggers.

Point is, if we are gonna blame Chizik for the bad hires and results this year, we also got to give him credit for the folks he brought in to help win it all in 2010. You can look at it how you want but the fact is 3 out the 4 guys that I listed above wouldn't have been here if it wasn't for Chizik. Fairley would have probably been the only one since originally signed with Tuberville. Bottom line, I want to see what Chizik can do with another veteran team. And no I'm not playing the fucking young card but this is not a veteran team, next year kinda will be.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #47 on: October 10, 2012, 01:58:21 AM »
I think its fair to say that CGC has exceeded expectations 3 out of his 4 years. That and the BCS Title, regaurdless of who else was coaching here (Rocker and Malzahn) or who we had on our team (Cam and Fairley) gives Chizik one year to turn it around in my opinion. And by around I mean 10 wins. Maybe 9 if all games are close and we beat a couple of rivals: Corndogs, Leg Hummpers, Tea Baggers.

Point is, if we are gonna blame Chizik for the bad hires and results this year, we also got to give him credit for the folks he brought in to help win it all in 2010. You can look at it how you want but the fact is 3 out the 4 guys that I listed above wouldn't have been here if it wasn't for Chizik. Fairley would have probably been the only one since originally signed with Tuberville. Bottom line, I want to see what Chizik can do with another veteran team. And no I'm not playing the fucking young card but this is not a veteran team, next year kinda will be.

:haha:

prowler giving you the reach around?

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #48 on: October 10, 2012, 04:07:22 AM »

Well, I'm guessing you don't mind getting called a blathering retard like they call me...trying to bring logic and facts into a conversation on this board is the same as posting your message using Dothraki language.

Btw, Godfather, Coach Rocker has wanted to coach in the NFL for a while. So, no, you can't use that to try and build your case against Coach Chizik.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #49 on: October 10, 2012, 07:32:12 AM »
gives Chizik one year to turn it around in my opinion. And by around I mean 10 wins. Maybe 9 if all games are close and we beat a couple of rivals: Corndogs, Leg Hummpers, Tea Baggers.

And my problem with that line of thinking is that with the schedule we have next year, I'm hard pressed to pick out 7 wins.  At LSU, at Arkansas, at UGA, and at aTm.  Host Alabama.  I don't expect us to win any of those games. 

At a minimum for 2013, we will have a new Offensive Coordinator.  If we decide in 2013 to fire Chizik, then we have a brand new oc in 2014.  How many years does that set us back, if for the 3rd straight year, we're learning a new scheme on offense? 

Better to just cut ties now, I think.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #50 on: October 10, 2012, 08:07:53 AM »
I stand by my belief that Chizik is in place as long as JJ is in place.

All other staff: expendable.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #51 on: October 10, 2012, 09:28:01 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #52 on: October 10, 2012, 10:17:03 AM »
Well, I'm guessing you don't mind getting called a blathering retard like they call me...trying to bring logic and facts into a conversation on this board is the same as posting your message using Dothraki language.

Btw, Godfather, Coach Rocker has wanted to coach in the NFL for a while. So, no, you can't use that to try and build your case against Coach Chizik.
Do you talk to Coach Rocker?  Did he give you his personal opinions on the matter?  Do you know his family members?  If not, why do you speak to this issue as if you know?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #53 on: October 10, 2012, 10:28:27 AM »
I haven't spoken to Rocker either....well, except this one time when he was coming off the field and I asked for his autograph and he asked me if I wanted a foot up my ass.  So, we're pretty tight like that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #54 on: October 10, 2012, 10:31:32 AM »
I haven't spoken to Rocker either....well, except this one time when he was coming off the field and I asked for his autograph and he asked me if I wanted a foot up my ass.  So, we're pretty tight like that.

So you're telling us you have a tight ass? Vandy vol will be inquiring inside.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2012, 10:33:36 AM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #55 on: October 10, 2012, 10:32:55 AM »
Do you're telling us you have a tight ass? Vandy vol will be inquiring inside.

It's tight and I had "Exit Only" tat'd on each butt cheek.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #56 on: October 10, 2012, 10:34:23 AM »
It's tight and I had "Exit Only" tat'd on each butt cheek.

One way street with an arrow indicating correct direction of traffic flow
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #57 on: October 10, 2012, 10:36:53 AM »
I stand by my belief that Chizik is in place as long as JJ is in place.

All other staff: expendable.

I believe that too.  I don't think he is going anywhere this year. I do believe that some assistants are going to be the scapegoats.  The one thing that will get a coach fired faster than anything is empty seats. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #58 on: October 10, 2012, 10:44:50 AM »
Do you talk to Coach Rocker?  Did he give you his personal opinions on the matter?  Do you know his family members?  If not, why do you speak to this issue as if you know?

Dude he talks to Coach Chizik every night.

In his head movies.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #59 on: October 10, 2012, 11:44:28 AM »
I believe that too.  I don't think he is going anywhere this year. I do believe that some assistants are going to be the scapegoats.  The one thing that will get a coach fired faster than anything is empty seats.

And there will be many-I don't expect 50,000 (if that many) for NMS or AAM-and the other part I see is that not many are going to travel, who wants to pay to go on the road to see an abortion? What do you think maybe 4500 for Ole miss?   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'