Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

The short list?

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: The short list?
« Reply #140 on: October 09, 2012, 02:41:36 PM »
What is it exactly that Pat Dye is whispering in Jay Jacobs' ear?

Muthafucker you betta recognize who pulls da strangs!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #141 on: October 09, 2012, 02:44:02 PM »

Dance monkey
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #142 on: October 09, 2012, 02:47:33 PM »
What is it exactly that Pat Dye is whispering in Jay Jacobs' ear?

I am the C.L.I.T. commander!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #143 on: October 09, 2012, 03:09:53 PM »

As far as I know you are the only one who has stated such. I would keep repeating a certain statement but it's of no use. Main point is that JJ needs to get.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #144 on: October 09, 2012, 03:11:40 PM »
As far as I know you are the only one who has stated such. I would keep repeating a certain statement but it's of no use. Main point is that JJ needs to get.

I only do it with Dye's permission.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #145 on: October 09, 2012, 03:15:37 PM »
I only do it with Dye's permission.

:thumsup:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."