Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

"Worlds Greatest Dad" arrested in internet sex sting. Title now up for grabs.

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
'World's Greatest Dad' arrested in Internet sex sting

LANSING, Mich. (WOOD) -- A man from Oakland County has been arrested and charged in an Internet sex sting.

Daniel Everett, 33, of Clarkston was talking online with a 14-year-old girl who he met in a chat room. The two had graphic sexual conversations and Everett propositioned the teen to meet him for sex. But that teen was actually an undercover agent from the Attorney General's office.

Everett was arrested Tuesday afternoon in Novi where he and the teen were to meet. He was wearing a T-shirt with the words, "Worlds Greatest Dad" on the front, when he was taken into custody.

Everett has now been charged with one count of child sexually abusive activity, a 20-year felony, and one count of using the Internet to commit child sexually abusive activity, a 20-year felony.

His bond was set at $50,000.

Parents are encouraged to check their children's online "buddy lists" for the screen name(s) Everett used, including "danmichelle2004." If they believe their child had contact with Everett, they should contact the Attorney General's office at (313) 456-0180.

"Today's arrest is a reminder that a parent can pose a threat to our children," said Attorney General Mike Cox. "And no matter how 'great' a criminal thinks they are, if you intend to harm or solicit children, my office is coming after you."

Cox's Criminal Division has arrested 198 Internet sexual predators since 2003.

http://www.woodtv.com/Global/story.asp%3FS%3D8680297
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
Why in the hell would you be wearing a shirt like that, and doing what he was doing?  Bet that motherfucker is a bama fan too.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ogre

Looks like I'm going to need to change my 'danmichelle2003' AOL screen name.  They might be on to me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions