Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

I will admit it...

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
Re: I will admit it...
« Reply #40 on: September 26, 2012, 11:07:37 AM »
I can't get the image of a rooster fucking a picture frame out of my head.

I guess that's what you call getting wood.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #41 on: September 26, 2012, 11:31:07 AM »
I guess I have been bit by the Prowler, but if the LSU game is such an anomaly, and the MSU game was business as usual, then where the fuck was all of this prior to the MSU game??

Were we not touting how Chizik has outperformed expectations every single year he's been at the helm?

Were we not thinking along these lines?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #42 on: September 26, 2012, 11:32:26 AM »
I can't get the image of a rooster fucking a picture frame out of my head.

we've got videos. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #43 on: September 26, 2012, 11:50:32 AM »
I guess I have been bit by the Prowler, but if the LSU game is such an anomaly, and the MSU game was business as usual, then where the fuck was all of this prior to the MSU game??

Were we not touting how Chizik has outperformed expectations every single year he's been at the helm?

I'm not on or off the bandwagon yet.  I said last week I wanted to see two things.  First for this team and this staff to sack up and show some fight against LSU.  I wanted to see the players show some fire and the coaches to show they were at least trying something to be competitive in that game.  I honestly didn't believe the game would go the way it did and whether LSU had an "off night" or not, I was satisfied they accomplished #1.

Second, they need to beat Arkansas.  No excuses.  The Hawgs are reeling and we have two weeks to prepare for an SEC battle at JHS. Win and I'll believe we're really turning the corner.  Lose to Arky and this staff needs to start sending out resumes and making plans for where they'll be in 2013.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #44 on: September 26, 2012, 11:58:33 AM »
I'm not on or off the bandwagon yet.  I said last week I wanted to see two things.  First for this team and this staff to sack up and show some fight against LSU.  I wanted to see the players show some fire and the coaches to show they were at least trying something to be competitive in that game.  I honestly didn't believe the game would go the way it did and whether LSU had an "off night" or not, I was satisfied they accomplished #1.

Second, they need to beat Arkansas.  No excuses.  The Hawgs are reeling and we have two weeks to prepare for an SEC battle at JHS. Win and I'll believe we're really turning the corner.  Lose to Arky and this staff needs to start sending out resumes and making plans for where they'll be in 2013.   

Yeah we lose to Arkansas and I call shotgun.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

dallaswareagle

« Reply #45 on: September 26, 2012, 12:00:51 PM »

Second, they need to beat Arkansas.  No excuses.  The Hawgs are reeling and we have two weeks to prepare for an SEC battle at JHS. Win and I'll believe we're really turning the corner. Lose to Arky and this staff needs to start sending out resumes and making plans for where they'll be in 2013.   

No, we will just need to be patiencerrr.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #46 on: September 26, 2012, 12:03:01 PM »
Yeah we lose to Arkansas and I call shotgun.

Speaking of Arkansas and their fine interim Corch John L..... I know it's probably been discussed on here but I just saw the comments he made to an Arky QB Club.  Not only does his team belong to Alabama but he thinks Bobby Mutha Fuckin' Petrino will be at AU next year.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

chinook

« Reply #47 on: September 26, 2012, 12:09:06 PM »
Speaking of Arkansas and their fine interim Corch John L..... I know it's probably been discussed on here but I just saw the comments he made to an Arky QB Club.  Not only does his team belong to Alabama but he thinks Bobby Mutha Fuckin' Petrino will be at AU next year.

did he happen to mention rick pitino too? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #48 on: September 26, 2012, 12:24:42 PM »

That was before the rooster fucked the picture frame I guess.  I don't think I was thinking along those lines.  That's not radical enough for me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #49 on: September 26, 2012, 12:50:14 PM »
How things are really run, I have no clue.  A lot of speculation over how Chizik handles his job.  My thoughts have/had always been more hands on than Tuberville but still a CEO who lets his assistants run their respective shows.  I also thought he stayed out of his assistants way to a fault, as had to be evidenced by Roof and our defense the last 3 years.  Was/is that the case?  Again, I have no clue.

But with that in mind, I was pumped with the addition of Van Gorder and Martinez.  Loeffler?  Didn't know enough about him to be excited but glad to see us getting back to the traditional running game that we've all grown up with. My overall take going into the season, like many others, was we may not win more games but we will be much improved over last year. 

Then the season started.  And with the 1-3 start, I can no longer ignore the with/without Cam comparisons made by our rivals that used to gripe our collective asses.  No, you can't take away what Chizik did in 2010.  But you can't turn a blind eye to 22-32, a totally inept offense and the worst stretch of defense in AU history either.  I'm still okay with this staff if they do show some Prowler improvement over the next 8 games.  However....     
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #50 on: September 26, 2012, 01:02:14 PM »
How things are really run, I have no clue.  A lot of speculation over how Chizik handles his job.  My thoughts have/had always been more hands on than Tuberville but still a CEO who lets his assistants run their respective shows.  I also thought he stayed out of his assistants way to a fault, as had to be evidenced by Roof and our defense the last 3 years.  Was/is that the case?  Again, I have no clue.

But with that in mind, I was pumped with the addition of Van Gorder and Martinez.  Loeffler?  Didn't know enough about him to be excited but glad to see us getting back to the traditional running game that we've all grown up with. My overall take going into the season, like many others, was we may not win more games but we will be much improved over last year. 

Then the season started.  And with the 1-3 start, I can no longer ignore the with/without Cam comparisons made by our rivals that used to gripe our collective asses.  No, you can't take away what Chizik did in 2010.  But you can't turn a blind eye to 22-32, a totally inept offense and the worst stretch of defense in AU history either.  I'm still okay with this staff if they do show some Prowler improvement over the next 8 games.  However....   

Does Chizik get the same results with Trotter? Nope.

More and more 2010 is because of Cam and less of Chiz.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #51 on: September 26, 2012, 01:07:50 PM »

Does Chizik get the same results with Trotter? Nope.

More and more 2010 is because of Cam and less of Chiz.

Cam was THE man, no doubt.  But you also had 24 seniors, the majority of which were major contributors in one way or another.  You had an O-line that had been together since they were mere pups.  You had 3 juniors in Darvin Adams, Cam Newton and Nick Fairley along with a stud, dope smokin' love child of Emmit Smith and Rudi Johnson at RB.  So, it could have been even more of that and even less of Chiz.  Don't know.  BUT...if Chizik is really a good coach, he'd better start proving it right now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #52 on: September 26, 2012, 01:15:04 PM »
We'd be 3-1 if Dyer was still on the team. He would still be smoking running past Clemson's defense.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #53 on: September 26, 2012, 01:19:20 PM »
Hey....um, mods.....yeah..hey, it's me.  Yeah...look, I was only kidding about locking that bitch down.  You know...the high school thread.  Yeah, that one.  Just funnin' and all that.   :poke:  Messin' around. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #54 on: September 26, 2012, 01:21:31 PM »
Hey....um, mods.....yeah..hey, it's me.  Yeah...look, I was only kidding about locking that bitch down.  You know...the high school thread.  Yeah, that one.  Just funnin' and all that.   :poke:  Messin' around.

somewhere in south florida an e-penis has risen. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #55 on: September 26, 2012, 01:23:12 PM »
somewhere in south florida an e-penis has risen.

TitanFather
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #56 on: September 26, 2012, 01:29:25 PM »
I guess I have been bit by the Prowler,
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

dallaswareagle

« Reply #57 on: September 26, 2012, 01:37:42 PM »
Cam was THE man, no doubt.  But you also had 24 seniors, the majority of which were major contributors in one way or another.  You had an O-line that had been together since they were mere pups.  You had 3 juniors in Darvin Adams, Cam Newton and Nick Fairley along with a stud, dope smokin' love child of Emmit Smith and Rudi Johnson at RB.  So, it could have been even more of that and even less of Chiz.  Don't know.  BUT...if Chizik is really a good coach, he'd better start proving it right now.

Based on our talent alone the next 5 games are winnable: I don't see any excuse for losing to one of these teams. 

Arky
Ole Piss
Vandy
A&M
NMS
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #58 on: September 26, 2012, 01:41:38 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #59 on: September 26, 2012, 01:56:24 PM »

Look at the shout out he's giving me on his shirt.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions