Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

I will admit it...

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
Re: I will admit it...
« Reply #80 on: September 26, 2012, 03:39:56 PM »
Proof that we rolled Toomers when the Bahr died

Bahr died? I thought he just got smaller.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #81 on: September 26, 2012, 04:28:34 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #82 on: September 26, 2012, 04:37:07 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

dallaswareagle

« Reply #83 on: September 26, 2012, 04:47:07 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #84 on: September 26, 2012, 04:48:07 PM »
Give me an A!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #85 on: September 26, 2012, 04:48:29 PM »
OOOHH!!  I know!!

NAGGERS.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #86 on: September 26, 2012, 04:53:05 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #87 on: September 26, 2012, 04:59:20 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #88 on: September 26, 2012, 09:43:23 PM »

I'm pretty sure the complaining started after the Clemson game and continued through ULM.

Yes and I remember 3/4's or 81% of this board getting pissed about the Clay Travis article I posted the Thursday or so before the msu game. I had a bad feeling about it. And at the time I was really starting to believe what he wrote. Didn't want to but I did. Sure the score was close with Clemson but......

I knew Clemson was without the best offensive player in cfb. I knew they put up 550 yards on us and it probably should have been closer to 700. I knew we scored one TD against one of the worst defenses in college football and even that one was due to busted coverage. I just couldn't ignore all of those things and had that awful feeling that things were about to go south. I guess that's why I was a little shocked that many fled to the ledge after msu. The issues were apparent after Clemson.

My initial thoughts on the team post Clemson in the travis thread:

The next 2, maybe 3 games will tell you exactly what this team is made of. We have a SEC team we should beat, a patsy we should pound and an SEC team that is better than us. Will we look like shit against LSU? I don't mind a loss to LSU but I can't take another blowout. Miss State? Sorry, but if we lose this game that's underachieving. We have loads more talent than MSU. Anything other than a 3+TD win against La-Monroe is full of fail too (see Utah State 2011). I hope (and think) this team will get better but the next 3 games will be a teetering point of whether we get better and make solid strides or whether we become unraveled. That's just the honest truth.

I'm not chicken little like a lot of fuckers are on here but I'm also not going to be naive to the fact that we have some glaring issues that do NOT seem to have gotten any better the last 2 years. New DC, a year's more experience with a great pass rush and still almost 600 yards of offense given up? Sorry, but that's a little excessive. I didn't expect to give up 300 yards or less every game and right off the bat - but shit, 600 yards?? And would have been closer to 700 if Clemson's WRs knew how to catch.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2012, 09:56:28 PM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #89 on: September 27, 2012, 03:39:27 AM »
P_ T _ E N _ E
A I C...is a virtue.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

JR4AU

« Reply #90 on: September 27, 2012, 09:05:55 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions