Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

I will admit it...

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
Re: I will admit it...
« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2012, 06:15:04 PM »
I've been catching up on The Walking Dead this week, and I think you've been bitten by a Prowler. 
Great now we have to kill Chizad.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

chinook

« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2012, 06:38:59 PM »
Great now we have to kill Chizad.

but we still have to listen to AWK and VV bitch. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2012, 06:53:11 PM »
but we still have to listen to AWK and VV bitch.
We are 1 - 3.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2012, 07:39:46 PM »
We are 1 - 3.

I thought that was to be expected from what I've been hearing and reading from the  :wartim: crew. Is it not so?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2012, 08:14:54 PM »
Patience is a virtue.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2012, 09:14:59 PM »
Patience is a virtue.
As is prudence, which is actually one of the four cardinal virtues (of which patience is not) - and is often considered the auriga virtutum of all virtues. (yeah, I knows me some fancy words).

You can keep your patience. I prefer to use reason (prudence), and reason tells me it is foolish to make a rash change of opinion based on one solitary event, when the other 16 outcomes in the sample lot have been nothing short of dismal.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2012, 09:27:09 PM »
As is prudence, which is actually one of the four cardinal virtues (of which patience is not) - and is often considered the auriga virtutum of all virtues. (yeah, I knows me some fancy words).

You can keep your patience. I prefer to use reason (prudence), and reason tells me it is foolish to make a rash change of opinion based on one solitary event, when the other 16 outcomes in the sample lot have been nothing short of dismal.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2012, 09:48:42 PM »

This guy gets it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #28 on: September 24, 2012, 10:52:19 PM »
I thought that was to be expected from what I've been hearing and reading from the  :wartim: crew. Is it not so?
.250 winning percentage is unacceptable.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #29 on: September 25, 2012, 11:21:42 AM »
.250 winning percentage is unacceptable.
It's not even that great of a batting average. Also why do you hate Chizad?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #30 on: September 26, 2012, 04:30:23 AM »
IMO, it's really the MSU game that leaves most of y'all either wanting or wondering if a HC change is needed...might want to take a step back off that ledge. I'll refresh your memory, it was one of, if not, the worst performance by an Auburn QB in it's 120 years (off the top of my head).

Horrendous QB play hinders EVERYTHING (take time to think about that). Did Frazier look like that against a really good defense of LSU, a good defense of Clemson or even a decent ULM defense? No.

So, what's the word again...oh yeah, anomaly.

The changes that needed to be made, regarding the coaching staff, were made and the changes on both sides of the ball were drastic, but needed changes.

Those changes need time to take hold (you can bring up the past three seasons all you want, but each time you do, you make it known that the change was needed and that's exactly what Coach Chizik did). So, I say again, have some Mutha Fuckin Patience.

I still don't understand why the fuck I'm the only one that is levelheaded about this, maybe it's because I don't listen to the ”talking heads”, or Finebaum or any other bammer media personnel, or bama co-workers, I don't know. But for people here to post shit about me like I'm some lunatic fringe fan, should really take a second look to realize who in fact is the lunatic fringe fan here and in doing so, look at everything I've posted. Notice the theme of nearly every single post, not only are they all true (call it excuses all you fuckin want to, but it's the truth) but it states to have some patience in the new coaching on both sides of the ball.

I'll admit, I felt Frazier would be further along than he is as well as Defense, but he and they aren't...yet. That's when I step back to consider why. While I'm doing this, I'm looking up Frazier's background as well as the new coaches. I then realize that Frazier has been in the Spread-Option since his Freshman year in HS (think about that for a little while and know that he's now being asked to do something completely different in his first year as a starter), it's easy to see the open receivers from your stadium seat or from the TV, but for a first year starter I'm sure he can't see everything because it's moving at and around him quicker than he's able to make the decision (that takes time and experience for everything to slow down)...least we not forget ”the booing of Jason Campbell”, that turned out just fine with him gaining that experience and that trust with the OL and not to mention the All-American backfield. I'm rambling now, but I know and everyone here should know that it takes time to develop a QB. (better QB play and we're sitting at 4-0 right now, everyone here knows that to be true and I'm not talking about Cam Newton type QB play either, more like Chris Todd).

As for the defense, CBVG brought in his NFL type 4-3 and he's molding the players to fit his defense (that's the way he did it at UGA back in '01 and it began to pay off towards the end of that season onto the rest of his coaching career there, winning the Broyles Award in '03). So, it takes time...time that Coach Chizik has earned.

If changes hadn't been made and we still look like we do, then I too would be looking for a soft spot to land when I jump off the wagon.

All, I'm saying is have some patience, not only in the players, but also the Coordinators (Coach Loeffler is still learning what Frazier can and can't do, IMO).

I'm sure the ”Lynch Mob” (who thinks of themselves as the rational ones, LMAO) will have something to say....probably along the lines of tl;dr or whatever, but hey what do I know, I'm just the irrational one telling everyone to have a little patience and that I've seen improvement.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #31 on: September 26, 2012, 09:03:18 AM »
IMO, it's really the MSU game that leaves most of y'all either wanting or wondering if a HC change is needed...might want to take a step back off that ledge. I'll refresh your memory, it was one of, if not, the worst performance by an Auburn QB in it's 120 years (off the top of my head).

Horrendous QB play hinders EVERYTHING (take time to think about that). Did Frazier look like that against a really good defense of LSU, a good defense of Clemson or even a decent ULM defense? No.

No? NO? Are you fucking kidding me?  He looked like lukewarm baby shit in ALL those games.  Haven't you been watching?

So, what's the word again...oh yeah, anomaly.

I'm really glad you learned a new word.  Now learn to apply it properly.  When something happens every single fucking time, that's not an anomaly. 

The changes that needed to be made, regarding the coaching staff, were made and the changes on both sides of the ball were drastic, but needed changes.

Those changes need time to take hold (you can bring up the past three seasons all you want, but each time you do, you make it known that the change was needed and that's exactly what Coach Chizik did). So, I say again, have some Mutha Fuckin Patience.

Horseshit.  2004 Al Borges says you can go fuck yourself sideways. 

I still don't understand why the fuck I'm the only one that is levelheaded about this, maybe it's because I don't listen to the ”talking heads”, or Finebaum or any other bammer media personnel, or bama co-workers, I don't know. But for people here to post shit about me like I'm some lunatic fringe fan, should really take a second look to realize who in fact is the lunatic fringe fan here and in doing so, look at everything I've posted. Notice the theme of nearly every single post, not only are they all true (call it excuses all you fuckin want to, but it's the truth) but it states to have some patience in the new coaching on both sides of the ball.

You done lost your damn mind.  You want anomaly? The performance against LSU was the anomaly. It was such an anomaly most rational people think that LSU played poorly more so than AU played well.  Since Chizik first put on the white pullover the AU defense has had two good games and one half of a good one -- excluding raping cupcakes.  So excuse those who understand the meaning of the word anomaly and apply it to what happened Saturday.  Because the trend is to give up 26 a game.  The trend is to give up more yards and more points than any Auburn team in history.  Ever. And that wouldn't be quite as alarming had Chizik's two seasons at ISU not produced two of the worst five defenses in the history of that craptastic program.  Oh, that's right.  They were young.  And nobody can win there. 

Nobody here is basing a damn thing they think on "talking heads" or "Bammers" or Finebaum.  Our opinions are based on what we fucking see.  Fact is nobody wants things to get better any more than we do.  We don't enjoy the rapes that happened last year or the rape at MSU or the close calls against ULM and Utah State.  We don't like having to make mental excuses or justifications for those things. 

And we don't like when they happen over and over.  When they're not... what's that word again... anomalies.

I'll admit, I felt Frazier would be further along than he is as well as Defense, but he and they aren't...yet. That's when I step back to consider why. While I'm doing this, I'm looking up Frazier's background as well as the new coaches. I then realize that Frazier has been in the Spread-Option since his Freshman year in HS (think about that for a little while and know that he's now being asked to do something completely different in his first year as a starter), it's easy to see the open receivers from your stadium seat or from the TV, but for a first year starter I'm sure he can't see everything because it's moving at and around him quicker than he's able to make the decision (that takes time and experience for everything to slow down)...least we not forget ”the booing of Jason Campbell”, that turned out just fine with him gaining that experience and that trust with the OL and not to mention the All-American backfield. I'm rambling now, but I know and everyone here should know that it takes time to develop a QB. (better QB play and we're sitting at 4-0 right now, everyone here knows that to be true and I'm not talking about Cam Newton type QB play either, more like Chris Todd).

Frazier sucks raw rancid ass.  Jason Campbell on his worst day looked like a combination of Superman and Batman compared to Frazier's Care Bear. 

The fact that everyone recognizes that this team could be 4-0 or 3-1 with the midget from Game of Thrones running the show belies your "have patience" bullshit.  Frazier isn't doing the simplest of things. It has nothing to do with what system he was in.  The system doesn't make him throw the ball straight to defenders, toss up fairy passes like he did against LSU, doesn't make him stand in the pocket failing to make any reads before dancing around and looking like the geico gecko before fucking the play up.  Has zero to do with system, zero to do with experience.  When he does make a decent throw or a good decision it's ...... what's that word again.... that's right and ANOMALY.

As for the defense, CBVG brought in his NFL type 4-3 and he's molding the players to fit his defense (that's the way he did it at UGA back in '01 and it began to pay off towards the end of that season onto the rest of his coaching career there, winning the Broyles Award in '03). So, it takes time...time that Coach Chizik has earned.

Blah blah fucking blah.  Shit gets changed at other programs and they don't look like roosters fucking a picture frame for several years.  Bowden won the motherfucking Coach of the Year award, too.  Want that back?

If changes hadn't been made and we still look like we do, then I too would be looking for a soft spot to land when I jump off the wagon.

All, I'm saying is have some patience, not only in the players, but also the Coordinators (Coach Loeffler is still learning what Frazier can and can't do, IMO).

I'm sure the ”Lynch Mob” (who thinks of themselves as the rational ones, LMAO) will have something to say....probably along the lines of tl;dr or whatever, but hey what do I know, I'm just the irrational one telling everyone to have a little patience and that I've seen improvement.

The fact that changes were made and the things that looked fucked up STILL look fucked up except there are now other things that are just as fucked up or worse is what has people concerned. 

There is no motherfucking lynch mob, dammit. But nobody wants to see the program flounder or get worse unless there's a clear and obvious path that says these things are necessary. There's not.  There was in 1981.  There was in 1982.  And AU didn't have nearly the talent we supposedly have today.  Based on rankings alone there is more talent on the field than at almost any time in the program's history.  We're used to coaches doing more with less.  Nobody likes the idea that we're doing less with more.   

And no you're NOT the rational one.  You're the... what's that word? ..... yep.  Anomaly. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #32 on: September 26, 2012, 09:15:52 AM »
What Kaos said.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #33 on: September 26, 2012, 09:18:44 AM »
No? NO? Are you fucking kidding me?  He looked like lukewarm baby shit in ALL those games.  Haven't you been watching?

I'm really glad you learned a new word.  Now learn to apply it properly.  When something happens every single fucking time, that's not an anomaly. 

Horseshit.  2004 Al Borges says you can go fuck yourself sideways. 

You done lost your damn mind.  You want anomaly? The performance against LSU was the anomaly. It was such an anomaly most rational people think that LSU played poorly more so than AU played well.  Since Chizik first put on the white pullover the AU defense has had two good games and one half of a good one -- excluding raping cupcakes.  So excuse those who understand the meaning of the word anomaly and apply it to what happened Saturday.  Because the trend is to give up 26 a game.  The trend is to give up more yards and more points than any Auburn team in history.  Ever. And that wouldn't be quite as alarming had Chizik's two seasons at ISU not produced two of the worst five defenses in the history of that craptastic program.  Oh, that's right.  They were young.  And nobody can win there. 

Nobody here is basing a damn thing they think on "talking heads" or "Bammers" or Finebaum.  Our opinions are based on what we fucking see.  Fact is nobody wants things to get better any more than we do.  We don't enjoy the rapes that happened last year or the rape at MSU or the close calls against ULM and Utah State.  We don't like having to make mental excuses or justifications for those things. 

And we don't like when they happen over and over.  When they're not... what's that word again... anomalies.

Frazier sucks raw rancid ass.  Jason Campbell on his worst day looked like a combination of Superman and Batman compared to Frazier's Care Bear. 

The fact that everyone recognizes that this team could be 4-0 or 3-1 with the midget from Game of Thrones running the show belies your "have patience" bullshit.  Frazier isn't doing the simplest of things. It has nothing to do with what system he was in.  The system doesn't make him throw the ball straight to defenders, toss up fairy passes like he did against LSU, doesn't make him stand in the pocket failing to make any reads before dancing around and looking like the geico gecko before fucking the play up.  Has zero to do with system, zero to do with experience.  When he does make a decent throw or a good decision it's ...... what's that word again.... that's right and ANOMALY.

Blah blah fucking blah.  Shit gets changed at other programs and they don't look like roosters fucking a picture frame for several years.  Bowden won the motherfucking Coach of the Year award, too.  Want that back?

The fact that changes were made and the things that looked fucked up STILL look fucked up except there are now other things that are just as fucked up or worse is what has people concerned. 

There is no motherfucking lynch mob, dammit. But nobody wants to see the program flounder or get worse unless there's a clear and obvious path that says these things are necessary. There's not.  There was in 1981.  There was in 1982.  And AU didn't have nearly the talent we supposedly have today.  Based on rankings alone there is more talent on the field than at almost any time in the program's history.  We're used to coaches doing more with less.  Nobody likes the idea that we're doing less with more.   

And no you're NOT the rational one.  You're the... what's that word? ..... yep.  Anomaly.
Every word of this ^^^

:clap:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #34 on: September 26, 2012, 09:19:27 AM »

Spot on.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Yoda

« Reply #35 on: September 26, 2012, 09:40:53 AM »
K, you definitely are skilled with words.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A girl's legs are her best friends, but the best of friends must part.
-- Redd Foxx

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #36 on: September 26, 2012, 10:08:06 AM »
K, you definitely are skilled with words.
He's an anomaly wrapped in an enigma.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #37 on: September 26, 2012, 10:11:03 AM »
And that is pretty much that....

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #38 on: September 26, 2012, 10:12:05 AM »
Kaos-That shit was keen-dare I say 'Super keen"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #39 on: September 26, 2012, 10:24:13 AM »
I can't get the image of a rooster fucking a picture frame out of my head.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."