Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Another Loss

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
Re: Another Loss
« Reply #160 on: October 03, 2012, 01:26:49 PM »
I haven't picked up a cigarette since I was 16. I remember I was driving with my brother out to get fireworks one summer and I was smoking because I thought I was cool. I happened to look down at the filter and noticed that the once white filter was brown. I grabbed a white shirt...I remember it was an old Michael Jordan shirt...out of the back of my car, took a puff, and then blew it into the shirt. There was a dark brown stain on the shirt where I blew out. I flicked my cigarette out the window, took my brothers cigarette out of his mouth and threw it out the window, and threw the rest of the pack out the window. That shirt was washed several times but that brown stain stayed there. Anytime anyone offered me a cigarette I thought of that brown staid and never had any desire.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #161 on: October 03, 2012, 01:28:30 PM »
I haven't picked up a cigarette since I was 16. I remember I was driving with my brother out to get fireworks one summer and I was smoking because I thought I was cool. I happened to look down at the filter and noticed that the once white filter was brown. I grabbed a white shirt...I remember it was an old Michael Jordan shirt...out of the back of my car, took a puff, and then blew it into the shirt. There was a dark brown stain on the shirt where I blew out. I flicked my cigarette out the window, took my brothers cigarette out of his mouth and threw it out the window, and threw the rest of the pack out the window. That shirt was washed several times but that brown stain stayed there. Anytime anyone offered me a cigarette I thought of that brown staid and never had any desire.

cool advice, bro
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #162 on: October 03, 2012, 01:28:47 PM »
Ever seen a grown man naked?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #163 on: October 03, 2012, 01:34:07 PM »
Ever visit Cat West club?

Not that I recall. Most of the clubs outside post were dumps and most of the civilians in Clarksville didn't like the soldiers a whole lot. If you went to joint in town, you were bound to see a fight in which said
civilian usually got their asses kicked...badly. I would typically go to Nashville. Can't remember the name, but there was this 5 level club downtown we'd go to.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #164 on: October 03, 2012, 01:34:28 PM »
cool advice, bro

You have been waiting a long time to do that to me huh?

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

« Reply #165 on: October 03, 2012, 01:38:22 PM »
You have been waiting a long time to do that to me huh?

He's had that sticky note on his monitor for a while now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #166 on: October 03, 2012, 01:39:49 PM »
He's had that sticky note on his monitor for a while now.
That is not how he saw that ending.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #167 on: October 03, 2012, 01:42:23 PM »
IIIII'm about to whip somebody's ass.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

« Reply #168 on: October 03, 2012, 01:47:05 PM »
IIIII'm about to whip somebody's ass.

You and that kinky shit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #169 on: October 03, 2012, 02:00:15 PM »
Do you like movies about gladiators?

Depends on whos in it and the rating.

Roger-Over.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #170 on: October 03, 2012, 02:01:57 PM »
Victor, what's our vector?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #171 on: October 03, 2012, 02:06:04 PM »
Not that I recall. Most of the clubs outside post were dumps and most of the civilians in Clarksville didn't like the soldiers a whole lot. If you went to joint in town, you were bound to see a fight in which said
civilian usually got their asses kicked...badly. I would typically go to Nashville. Can't remember the name, but there was this 5 level club downtown we'd go to.

The clubs were- I just mentioned that cause I drove by it every day (lived in Oak grove) right off of 41A-We use to go to Nashville to watch the Sounds and (forgot their triple club). Also went to watch Auburn play Vandy one year-Was on RDF alert (2 hour recall if I member) and at the end of every Qtr had to run home and call the answering Machine. (Cell phones had not made it to this area yet). Also use to go out to Amish country and get their bread and Cinnamon rolls.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #172 on: October 03, 2012, 07:34:47 PM »

The dude looks like a young Frank Beamer.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #173 on: October 04, 2012, 07:12:49 AM »
The dude looks like a young Frank Beamer.

Well except this guy probably coaches better.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."