Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Another Loss

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
Re: Another Loss
« Reply #140 on: October 02, 2012, 08:19:43 PM »
I started dipping four years ago to quit smoking.  I don't hear any shit about second hand spit, so I'm pretty happy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #141 on: October 02, 2012, 10:54:08 PM »
I started dipping four years ago to quit smoking.  I don't hear any shit about second hand spit, so I'm pretty happy.

I will give you a ration of shit.  Seeing anyone spit makes me physically ill to the point of having to fight to keep from throwing up.

True story = I had to give a presentation last year to some of our field guys, as in, guys from OK and west TX who turn wrenches for a living with greasy fingernails.  I walked to the front of the room of about 40 people and faced them to begin speaking, only realized that all but about 8 of them had a spit cup in front of them, including the one female mechanic.

They say you are supposed to make eye contact with your audience as you speak, but that was not going to happen in this world or any other.  I gagged once when I realized what was going on (hell, I gagged just now thinking about it...), and thought "There is no fucking way I can get through this speech without literally puking on that guy's steel toed boots..."  But then I saw a fire sprinkler on the ceiling near where it met the back wall, and gave that fire sprinkler the best training in the world about our warranty obligations to our customers.

So yeah - second hand spit is nasty, unhygenic and makes me want to puke.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #142 on: October 03, 2012, 12:17:09 AM »
I will give you a ration of shit.  Seeing anyone spit makes me physically ill to the point of having to fight to keep from throwing up.

True story = I had to give a presentation last year to some of our field guys, as in, guys from OK and west TX who turn wrenches for a living with greasy fingernails.  I walked to the front of the room of about 40 people and faced them to begin speaking, only realized that all but about 8 of them had a spit cup in front of them, including the one female mechanic.

They say you are supposed to make eye contact with your audience as you speak, but that was not going to happen in this world or any other.  I gagged once when I realized what was going on (hell, I gagged just now thinking about it...), and thought "There is no fucking way I can get through this speech without literally puking on that guy's steel toed boots..."  But then I saw a fire sprinkler on the ceiling near where it met the back wall, and gave that fire sprinkler the best training in the world about our warranty obligations to our customers.

So yeah - second hand spit is nasty, unhygenic and makes me want to puke.
You like to swallow.  Got it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #143 on: October 03, 2012, 05:37:13 AM »
I'm seriously thinking about quiting, something that I've been thinking about for a while....starting today. Should be an interesting couple of weeks.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #144 on: October 03, 2012, 07:20:57 AM »
I'm seriously thinking about quiting, something that I've been thinking about for a while....starting today. Should be an interesting couple of weeks.

Just have some patience with it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #145 on: October 03, 2012, 09:28:52 AM »
Just have some patience with it.

Does he have that virtue?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #146 on: October 03, 2012, 10:03:04 AM »
Smoked for a long while.  Easy to quit.  Just put them down.

Chewed red man after my HS coach gave me a wad in the dugout when I was a freshman.  Never dipped but chewed like a sonofabitch.

Best was to mix bubble gum with it. 

Chewed when I played baseball and softball.  Chewed when I played golf. Chewed when I drove anywhere. Chewed at my desk. Chewed when I worked in the yard. Chewed at night when the kids were in bed.  Went to sleep with a chew in and woke up the next morning to start over.

Could not put it down.  Quit numerous times after the wife freaked out at finding two liter bottles completely filled with spit.  One chew and it would start up again.  Would fight with it for months. 

Finally quit for good about six years ago.  Had a benign tumor cut out of my neck this year.  Will never chew or smoke again.   At least not cigarettes or cigars.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #147 on: October 03, 2012, 10:52:40 AM »
Never started-never will Smoking or chewing.

I have to laugh at people here as laws now have no smoking within 25' of front doors to buildings and some work campuses and banned it from the entire campus. In the dead of summer when it’s 105 and people are outside breathing fire into their lungs or when it’s below 30 and they have to make that trip to the sidewalk to get there fix.

And I agree with wench spit cups-cans or whatever is just as nasty when left lying around or a big chunk of chew with spit in the garage can as second hand smoke.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #148 on: October 03, 2012, 11:14:41 AM »
A girl I was dating had a mother who smoked.  The family had given her shit about it for years and she'd only go outside to fire one up.  One day, it was cold as a witch's titty and I was over at her house.  They had a wood burning stove as a heater/fireplace and since it was too cold to go stand outside, she was all hunched over with her face literally in the side of the thing, puffing and blowing the smoke in there.  She looks up and catches me staring at her in amazement.  I said, "Are you really enjoying that?"

She quit right after that. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

dallaswareagle

« Reply #149 on: October 03, 2012, 11:52:14 AM »
A girl I was dating had a mother who smoked.  The family had given her shit about it for years and she'd only go outside to fire one up.  One day, it was cold as a witch's titty and I was over at her house.  They had a wood burning stove as a heater/fireplace and since it was too cold to go stand outside, she was all hunched over with her face literally in the side of the thing, puffing and blowing the smoke in there.  She looks up and catches me staring at her in amazement.  I said, "Are you really enjoying that?"

On a flight back from Dublin Ireland they caught a guy smoking in the bathroom, what I found out is they smoke into the commode and hold the little flab open to blow the smoke down into the blue water. Well some must not have made it cause it set off the smoke detector in the bathroom and when he came out the flight attendant was waiting on him and when we landed in New York so were the local airport cops.

The upside-He was first off the plane.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #150 on: October 03, 2012, 12:27:52 PM »

Wow - you really do care
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #151 on: October 03, 2012, 12:33:25 PM »
Wow - you really do care

It says it on the sign
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #152 on: October 03, 2012, 12:46:37 PM »
I'm actually really surprised on how many of you cats dip or have dipped tobacco. You can add me to that list of who still has this disgusting habit. My little girls actually calls it doo doo when they see it. At one time I was a smoker; 18-19 yrs old. Due to all the running and constant night training when I was in
the service, that changed to dipping. For those that are curious, you're not allowed to smoke at night
if you are in training exercises, or play war as some may call it.

This is the year I quit because I really am tired of it and of course as I get older I am more concerned
about the health issue it can cause.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #153 on: October 03, 2012, 12:47:03 PM »
It says it on the sign
He even made sure the name of his partner had Care in it.

DEDICATION...some of you fuckers could learn a thing or two.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #154 on: October 03, 2012, 12:49:43 PM »
I'm actually really surprised on how many of you cats dip or have dipped tobacco. You can add me to that list of who still has this disgusting habit. My little girls actually calls it doo doo when they see it. At one time I was a smoker; 18-19 yrs old. Due to all the running and constant night training when I was in
the service, that changed to dipping. For those that are curious, you're not allowed to smoke at night

This is the year I quit because I really am tired of it and of course as I get older I am more concerned

Nonsense...you will look so much slimmer.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

dallaswareagle

« Reply #155 on: October 03, 2012, 01:01:06 PM »

It always amazed me to see guys come off a long run 10 or 12 miles and the first thing they do after we get released out of formation was go fire up. You could also tell who the smokers were in units because of night movements they were heavy dippers. The unit I was in when I was in the 101st try to ban dipping as you could really smell the stuff when you were out in the boonies and if you need medical attention (mouth to mouth) you shit was up a creek. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

« Reply #156 on: October 03, 2012, 01:02:08 PM »
Nonsense...you will look so much slimmer.

Damn man.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

« Reply #157 on: October 03, 2012, 01:03:51 PM »
It always amazed me to see guys come off a long run 10 or 12 miles and the first thing they do after we get released out of formation was go fire up. You could also tell who the smokers were in units because of night movements they were heavy dippers. The unit I was in when I was in the 101st try to ban dipping as you could really smell the stuff when you were out in the boonies and if you need medical attention (mouth to mouth) you shit was up a creek.

I was also 101st. No dipping was never enforced unless you were in Air Assault or Airborne training.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #158 on: October 03, 2012, 01:18:06 PM »
I was also 101st. No dipping was never enforced unless you were in Air Assault or Airborne training.

I was only there about 14 months 2nd/187th, it was one of those things that somebody came up with to justify his job as S-2 or HQ or some desk LT. I don't think it was ever post wide.

Ever visit Cat West club?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #159 on: October 03, 2012, 01:24:09 PM »
Ever visit Cat West club?
Do you like movies about gladiators?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions