Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Game of Thrones

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Re: Game of Thrones
« Reply #80 on: August 28, 2017, 12:44:58 AM »
Well damn. 

The Bran/Sam conversion seemed tacked on.  But it's all out there now.

Six more forever.
There'll be a pre-quel spin off
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #81 on: August 28, 2017, 09:43:07 AM »
There'll be a pre-quel spin off
Or a sequel.

The white walkers wipe out everyone but Cercei & Jamie's kid and Jon & Daenerys' kid and all that's left is two products of incest to incest with eachother. The entire GoT series was an elaborate setup to a new series "Planet of the Retards".

On that note, George RR Martin clearly fucks relatives or wants to. If I were his sister or his female cousin or something, I'd be looking over my shoulder.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #82 on: August 28, 2017, 12:03:55 PM »
The entire GoT series was an elaborate setup to a new series "Planet of the Retards".

That movie was already made.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #83 on: August 28, 2017, 12:55:16 PM »
Interesting thought. Will be fun to watch.

Would appear the blue flame destroys at about the same nuclear rate as the red. You know who I feel for? Rhaegal. He's kind of the forgotten dragon of the 3. Won't be surprised to see him take out Viserion once Drogon goes down.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #84 on: August 28, 2017, 01:28:48 PM »
Or a sequel.

The white walkers wipe out everyone but Cercei & Jamie's kid and Jon & Daenerys' kid and all that's left is two products of incest to incest with eachother. The entire GoT series was an elaborate setup to a new series "Planet of the Retards".

On that note, George RR Martin clearly fucks relatives or wants to. If I were his sister or his female cousin or something, I'd be looking over my shoulder.

He didn't write that scene.  He's two books behind.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #85 on: August 29, 2017, 04:12:03 PM »
He didn't write that scene.  He's two books behind.
Pretty sure he's still delivering the beats the writers are going off of, including that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #86 on: August 29, 2017, 04:30:25 PM »
Pretty sure he's still delivering the beats the writers are going off of, including that.

Perhaps. 

I thought I'd read somewhere that he was only tangentially involved at this point.  Could be wrong. 

Jon plugging Dany is a turn I'm not happy with. 

I was never comfortable with the normalcy with which bro-sis relations were portrayed.  The Jamie-Ceresi thing bothers me.  I know it's a TV show, but people as a whole are dumb.  They become numb to things that were once taboo after they see it enough.   I do also understand, however, that if you go back to medieval times such couplings were thing among nobles so it sort of fits the genre.  Still don't like it.  There was no real need to carry it there other than to, I guess, impregnate Dany so she can bear the Wolf/Dragon child who will one day unite the kingdoms or some shit. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #87 on: August 30, 2017, 11:46:43 AM »
Perhaps. 

I thought I'd read somewhere that he was only tangentially involved at this point.  Could be wrong. 

Jon plugging Dany is a turn I'm not happy with. 

I was never comfortable with the normalcy with which bro-sis relations were portrayed.  The Jamie-Ceresi thing bothers me.  I know it's a TV show, but people as a whole are dumb.  They become numb to things that were once taboo after they see it enough.   I do also understand, however, that if you go back to medieval times such couplings were thing among nobles so it sort of fits the genre.  Still don't like it.  There was no real need to carry it there other than to, I guess, impregnate Dany so she can bear the Wolf/Dragon child who will one day unite the kingdoms or some shit.

That's the whole thing. Neither one of them know. I promise if you had no idea that Dani was your aunt, you would have knocked on that door too. I think it sets up a major conflict when they do find out. It will be interesting to see what happens when Dani finds out Jon is the rightful heir.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #88 on: August 30, 2017, 12:10:20 PM »
That's the whole thing. Neither one of them know. I promise if you had no idea that Dani was your aunt, you would have knocked on that door too. I think it sets up a major conflict when they do find out. It will be interesting to see what happens when Dani finds out Jon is the rightful heir.

I might even if she WAS my aunt.  There's something about that little thing. 

I got some theories, but not enough time right now to post them.  Later, perhaps.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions