Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Moon scorches earth...

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Moon scorches earth...
« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2012, 10:13:48 AM »
I don't know who's fault the QB situation is...I do know this though...

Third and 8...

What the fuck? I know that Bray has to be who this play is designed for. It is a complete misdirection and Bray is the ONLY one on the right side. How do you miss your first option? I don't get it.

I have also seen a picture on twitter that I can't find anymore that has Holland playing close to 12 yards off the line of scrimmage before the ball is snapped. What the fuck is that? Is that Holland or coaching? I have never seen that shit before in my life...

Agree. Good points.

The coaches HAVE to see this shit in film.....right?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2012, 10:17:21 AM »
I don't know who's fault the QB situation is...I do know this though...

Third and 8...

:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

That's just abysmal.  At least Moseley as horrible as he was waited until the rush was actually coming at him before he turned into a turtle and fell down. 

Look at Frazier's pussy ass body language in the second frame.  Fuck standing in, stepping up and making a throw.  He looks like motherfucking Scooby Doo when he sees the Creeper's shadow. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

GH2001

« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2012, 10:19:34 AM »
Maybe Chizik hasn't taught them to be tough? Just guessing...

They sure as hell don't look it. I still see half assing. I still see hesitation (especially Holland). I thought BVG would fix a ton of that. Is CGC getting Tubs like and too into Asst Coaches' biz? I wish I knew the answers.

One part of me keeps thinking in the back of my mind that Chizik, while a great guy and leader, is perhaps the avg  HEAD coach that many thought he was. We are just now starting to see it. Perhaps, Fairly, Newton, Malzahn, even Todd - all helped to cover this for a while. Maybe he caught the perfect storm and lightning in a bottle with 2010. Maybe he is just Larry Coker but a better recruiter. I really wish I knew. But thats the train of thought I am starting to lean to.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

« Reply #23 on: September 10, 2012, 10:22:12 AM »
My only concern at this point is whether the helmets are lined up correctly.

Yes, we know youve been holding all of this in for 3 years. Get it on out. Say I told you so when the something bad has finally happened. Make yourself feel better. You were right, blah blah fucking blah. Saying this kind of shit is just as asinine as the creed thumpers.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #24 on: September 10, 2012, 10:25:23 AM »
Yes, we know youve been holding all of this in for 3 years. Get it on out. Say I told you so when the something bad has finally happened. Make yourself feel better. You were right, blah blah fucking blah. Saying this kind of shit is just as asinine as the creed thumpers.

Bullshit.

Kaos had changed his tune and defended Chizik, as had I. But there is obviously something wrong. And it is exactly what everyone made fun of Auburn for after the hire. I think this falls squarely on the HC and until he gets this shit turned around and Auburn looks like they are making progress, I will be on the Fire Chizik train. Auburn has progressively gotten worse and that shit is not supposed to happen.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2012, 10:30:15 AM »

Eat shit, shit it back out, eat it again and die you on the rag bitch. 

Recognize sarcasm when it's offered.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #26 on: September 10, 2012, 10:31:15 AM »
Bullshit.

Kaos had changed his tune and defended Chizik, as had I. But there is obviously something wrong. And it is exactly what everyone made fun of Auburn for after the hire. I think this falls squarely on the HC and until he gets this shit turned around and Auburn looks like they are making progress, I will be on the Fire Chizik train. Auburn has progressively gotten worse and that shit is not supposed to happen.

No youre right, it does fall on him. Kaos just likes to show up at opportune times to get his true feelings out. Of course he defended Chizik when things were good. Now that things have gone south, he's back with the same rhetorical bullshit he was spewing when he was hired. It's not that he isn't right. It's just the same ill timed song and dance like Greasy Weasel.

And I am talking some real critical thinking material here.  :taunt:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #27 on: September 10, 2012, 10:38:39 AM »
No youre right, it does fall on him. Kaos just likes to show up at opportune times to get his true feelings out. Of course he defended Chizik when things were good. Now that things have gone south, he's back with the same rhetorical bullshit he was spewing when he was hired. It's not that he isn't right. It's just the same ill timed song and dance like Greasy Weasel.

And I am talking some real critical thinking material here.  :taunt:

Go suck on your tampax rag. 

Pathetic how oblivious you are in this case.  I thought the helmet line was funny.  Needed dash of humor.  Sorry you missed it. 

I'm here pretty much all the time and my feelings such as they are are on display daily. 

Eat a dick, thin-skinned bitch. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2012, 10:39:57 AM »
Eat shit, shit it back out, eat it again and die you on the rag bitch. 

Recognize sarcasm when it's offered.
Again, the same song and dance. When someone calls your bullshit you find a quick cop out. You're fickle as hell. Last week all you fuckers were criticizing Clay Travis for saying the same things you are now saying. I posted that shit last week because I had a weird feeling about it. It was the first time I didn't TOTALLY disagree with it. And damn if all of y'all didnt bust up in that thread on the rag pissed about what he said. Wow, what a difference 6 days made.

I think you are the only one who finds your Junior High "humor" funny. Of course with your distorted and elevated opinion of yourself, I doubt this to be the case.

Oh, you forgot a 5-19 joke.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

« Reply #29 on: September 10, 2012, 10:42:16 AM »
Go suck on your tampax rag. 

Pathetic how oblivious you are in this case.  I thought the helmet line was funny.  Needed dash of humor.  Sorry you missed it. 

I'm here pretty much all the time and my feelings such as they are are on display daily. 

Eat a dick, thin-skinned bitch.

I got it. Just wasn't funny. Because it's been used 17,000 times.

You pitching a hissy fit talking of feelings and saying someone else is thin skinned and on the rag = IRONY.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #30 on: September 10, 2012, 10:42:20 AM »
Wow, what a difference 6 days made.

You are missing the whole point? It was a difference that 3 hours made. 3 hours of pure shittyness in which things don't look like they are getting better. If Auburn had lost but looked even remotely close to a decent team, you wouldn't see any of this today...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #31 on: September 10, 2012, 10:46:54 AM »
Agree. Good points.

The coaches HAVE to see this shit in film.....right?

So?  The coaches see it on film?  Sure they fucking see it!  Frazier sees it on film....Sunday.  They coach it again, they go through his progressions in film, and practice, then the next Saturday, they run the play, and Frazier shits the bed again, and jmar talks about how shitty the play calling is. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #32 on: September 10, 2012, 10:47:39 AM »
You are missing the whole point? It was a difference that 3 hours made. 3 hours of pure shittyness in which things don't look like they are getting better. If Auburn had lost but looked even remotely close to a decent team, you wouldn't see any of this today...

100% this^^^
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #33 on: September 10, 2012, 10:49:36 AM »

So one game...ONE GAME made you do a total 180? You didn't see this coming? Youve played College ball so I know thats hard to believe.

Many people used the close Clemson score as their saving grace. Nevermind they wanted to ignore they were without their All American WR and dropped about 37 catches. It could have been worse. We got our lone Offensive TD via blown coverage. I had a bad feeling before Saturday and this just affirms it. Go read my posts in that thread. I stated that we had a lot of major glaring weaknesses and to try a talk ourselves into thinking we weren't that bad because we only lost to Clemson by 7 was foolish. JR tried to tell everyone that. That game was not that close. And neither was Saturday. I thought it was very bad before Saturday. It's worse than I even thought. I actually believed some of Travis' article I posted. Now, I believe more of it.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #34 on: September 10, 2012, 10:51:56 AM »

So one game...ONE GAME made you do a total 180? You didn't see this coming? Youve played College ball so I know thats hard to believe.

Many people used the close Clemson score as their saving grace. Nevermind they wanted to ignore they were without their All American WR and dropped about 37 catches. It could have been worse. We got our lone Offensive TD via blown coverage. I had a bad feeling before Saturday and this just affirms it. Go read my posts in that thread. I stated that we had a lot of major glaring weaknesses and to try a talk ourselves into thinking we weren't that bad because we only lost to Clemson by 7 was foolish. JR tried to tell everyone that. That game was not that close. And neither was Saturday. I thought it was very bad before Saturday. It's worse than I even thought. I actually believed some of Travis' article I posted. Now, I believe more of it.
I think everyone agrees, it just took some longer to get there.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

« Reply #35 on: September 10, 2012, 10:54:22 AM »

100000% this. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

GH2001

« Reply #36 on: September 10, 2012, 10:54:58 AM »
So?  The coaches see it on film?  Sure they fucking see it!  Frazier sees it on film....Sunday.  They coach it again, they go through his progressions in film, and practice, then the next Saturday, they run the play, and Frazier shits the bed again, and jmar talks about how shitty the play calling is.

I was being somewhat facetious. I guess its the nature of my job to think that way. They have to be seeing what WE!! posted. Ok, we have 1 maybe 2 WR's open or somewhat open. Maybe even 3 if you count Lutz heading the sideline. What was going through your head Kiehl? Why didn't you check to number 1? As someone said, it was an obvious misdirection setup for THAT WR. So why didn't he see him or pass? Thats the kind of question I would love to ask.  Root cause. I am not gonna go all Jmar and say its 100% Loeffler's fault. That was actually a good playcall. It appears to have setup the way he wanted but Kiehl didn't execute. WHY?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

« Reply #37 on: September 10, 2012, 10:56:29 AM »
100000% this.

I guess I am saying that I was already there before Saturday. Was just hoping for a miracle being a homer and all, as evidenced by the pick em.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #38 on: September 10, 2012, 10:59:51 AM »
Again, the same song and dance. When someone calls your bullshit you find a quick cop out. You're fickle as hell. Last week all you fuckers were criticizing Clay Travis for saying the same things you are now saying. I posted that shit last week because I had a weird feeling about it. It was the first time I didn't TOTALLY disagree with it. And damn if all of y'all didnt bust up in that thread on the rag pissed about what he said. Wow, what a difference 6 days made.

I think you are the only one who finds your Junior High "humor" funny. Of course with your distorted and elevated opinion of yourself, I doubt this to be the case.

Oh, you forgot a 5-19 joke.

No hissy fit.  Just calling you out for being the little bitch you are today. 

If you had the capacity to read English motherfucker you'd see that I'm one of the few who hasn't called for anybody's head on the coaching staff, hasn't asked for some kind of epochal sea change and hasn't criticized anything other than Frazier's performances, Holland's performances and some occasional effort issues. 

Other than stating the obvious -- it was awful and something needs to change -- ol Kaos has been pretty calm about the whole thing. Yeah I've tossed a few sarcastic shots because what else is there to do, listen to your bitching? 

Guess paying attention to anything other than your own wounded feelings is too much to ask.  So just eat a dick instead. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #39 on: September 10, 2012, 11:06:23 AM »
No hissy fit.  Just calling you out for being the little bitch you are today. 

If you had the capacity to read English motherfucker you'd see that I'm one of the few who hasn't called for anybody's head on the coaching staff, hasn't asked for some kind of epochal sea change and hasn't criticized anything other than Frazier's performances, Holland's performances and some occasional effort issues. 

Other than stating the obvious -- it was awful and something needs to change -- ol Kaos has been pretty calm about the whole thing. Yeah I've tossed a few sarcastic shots because what else is there to do, listen to your bitching? 

Guess paying attention to anything other than your own wounded feelings is too much to ask.  So just eat a dick instead.

So serious question....what do you think is the issue? Systemic? Just player development (ie Kiehl)?

We know there is talent. We know our kickers are on lock down. Our OL is average but doing ok considering. Are Grimes and Boulware the only 2 coaches meeting expectations then? Is Trooper coaching our WRs up to par? Is Chizik too hands on witht he coordinators now? I know this may be fruitless because we have no bearing on the product on the field but it's fair to ask what the hell is going on. I think we all agree this is unacceptable.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE