Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Not sure what is worse

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
Re: Not sure what is worse
« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2012, 04:13:41 PM »
Wench I love you and I hear what you are saying and I agree, I really do. However, if saban had been hired by Auburn you would love him.  You hated him at LSU because he was winner there and it was your hubby's team. Everyone hates the guy who isn't their coach.

Again at the end of the day these guys are football coaches...paid a SHIT load of money to win football games.  Pure and simple.

No. I hate(d) Saban at the Dolphins too.  He is a dick and a douche and treats people like shit.  Spurrier was a coach I hated because he was winning somewhere else but he was funny and I respected him while I hated him. Saban not so much.  I would not want to have a coach like that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2012, 04:38:19 PM »
No. I hate(d) Saban at the Dolphins too.  He is a dick and a douche and treats people like shit.  Spurrier was a coach I hated because he was winning somewhere else but he was funny and I respected him while I hated him. Saban not so much.  I would not want to have a coach like that.
Again no argument, he is all of those things.  I hate him with every fiber of my being. He is a football coach and wins football games... a lot of them.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2012, 05:13:41 PM »
Coach Shug Jordan, the winningest coach in AU history was 5-5 and 2-8 his first two seasons in Auburn. He had other losing seasons sprinkled in his tenure. I had certainly hoped that we would see a much better product than we have seen so far this year, at the same time, winning football games is not the ONLY thing that we pay our football coaches to do. I won't speak for Wench but I think I understand where she is coming from. I like having a man of character that lives our creed. I also understand that at the end of the day, he has to win football games, esp his share against Uga, Bama, and LSU. We are going through tough times right now but this isn't the first time. It is nothing that showing more promise will not solve. There haven't been many bright spots so far but they will hopefully come. I hope fans will promote the same family atmosphere that the team tries to. We need to support them more now than ever, even when we're po'd at the results. At least I haven't seen them give up yet this year like I feel they did in a few games last year.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2012, 05:46:10 PM »
Coach Shug Jordan, the winningest coach in AU history was 5-5 and 2-8 his first two seasons in Auburn. He had other losing seasons sprinkled in his tenure. I had certainly hoped that we would see a much better product than we have seen so far this year, at the same time, winning football games is not the ONLY thing that we pay our football coaches to do. I won't speak for Wench but I think I understand where she is coming from. I like having a man of character that lives our creed. I also understand that at the end of the day, he has to win football games, esp his share against Uga, Bama, and LSU. We are going through tough times right now but this isn't the first time. It is nothing that showing more promise will not solve. There haven't been many bright spots so far but they will hopefully come. I hope fans will promote the same family atmosphere that the team tries to. We need to support them more now than ever, even when we're po'd at the results. At least I haven't seen them give up yet this year like I feel they did in a few games last year.

Tl;dr

I did see the word "creed" in there though, and fuck that bullshit too. Chizik makes 3.5M a year to put a good fucking team on the field. With the exception of a 56 yard throw, Auburn has scored ZERO fucking touchdowns. Ball State scored 20+ on Clemson this week and last week a scrub scored 20+ against M. State too. We can't even score a TD...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2012, 07:39:34 PM »

The problem with this is WE SHOULD NOT BE GOING THORUGH THEM RIGHT NOW.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2012, 07:53:49 PM »
Tl;dr

I did see the word "creed" in there though, and fudge that bullshoot too. Chizik makes 3.5M a year to put a good fudgeing team on the field. With the exception of a 56 yard throw, Auburn has scored ZERO fudgeing touchdowns. Ball State scored 20+ on Clemson this week and last week a scrub scored 20+ against M. State too. We can't even score a TD...
You didn't go to Auburn, did you?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2012, 08:02:04 PM »

:popcorn:

Oh, this is going to be good.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

chinook

« Reply #27 on: September 09, 2012, 08:13:37 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yoda

« Reply #28 on: September 09, 2012, 08:41:13 PM »

I did go to Auburn and agree with everything WE said, I don't agree with more than half the BS you are spewing.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A girl's legs are her best friends, but the best of friends must part.
-- Redd Foxx

Token

« Reply #29 on: September 09, 2012, 08:44:57 PM »

Imma help you out, noob.  You came at a friendly time where everyone was happy, because football was just around the corner.  Because of that, maybe things seem like other, family oriented AU websites.  This ain't the place.  That is a mickey mouse bullshit argument and it will get you fucked up in here. 

Sincerely,

Someone who has no dog in the fight.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2012, 08:47:09 PM by Token »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #30 on: September 09, 2012, 09:10:41 PM »

Go take a flying fuck at your own ass.

That's not how we do things here. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #31 on: September 09, 2012, 09:11:59 PM »
Imma help you out, noob.  You came at a friendly time where everyone was happy, because football was just around the corner.  Because of that, maybe things seem like other, family oriented AU websites.  This ain't the place.  That is a mickey mouse bullshoot argument and it will get you fudgeed up in here. 

Sincerely,

Someone who has no dog in the fight.
I don't really care to meet in the Dairy Queen parking lot to settle it princess but since you didn't likely go either, let me help you out by saying that the creed should matter. If not, just become a fan of the Saints or Falcons.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #32 on: September 09, 2012, 09:14:43 PM »
I don't really care to meet in the Dairy Queen parking lot to settle it princess but since you didn't likely go either, let me help you out by saying that the creed should matter. If not, just become a fan of the Saints or Falcons.

We don't ban people here.  What we do is worse. 

Keep this "who's a better Auburn man" shit up and you'll find out. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #33 on: September 09, 2012, 09:15:02 PM »
Creed doesn't have anything to do with winning football games.  Sorry. 

He is a football coach nothing more. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #34 on: September 09, 2012, 09:17:02 PM »
We don't ban people here.  What we do is worse. 

Keep this "who's a better Auburn man" shoot up and you'll find out.
Never stated to be a better Auburn man. Simply said that the creed should matter to people who went to Auburn. Nothing more. I ain't exactly asking to get banned or something worse but don't appreciate threats.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #35 on: September 09, 2012, 09:18:49 PM »

Princess?  I'm flattered. 

Don't say I didn't warn you, fuckstick.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #36 on: September 09, 2012, 09:19:23 PM »
Never stated to be a better Auburn man. Simply said that the creed should matter to people who went to Auburn. Nothing more. I ain't exactly asking to get banned or something worse but don't appreciate threats.
Neither is going to happen, but calling out peoples loyalty is not smart. Go play with Tappy...the big folks need to vent.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Token

« Reply #37 on: September 09, 2012, 09:21:17 PM »

Threats?  Did someone invite you to get your ass whipped? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #38 on: September 09, 2012, 09:22:06 PM »

Not a threat. 

You started that "you didn't even go to Auburn" shit.  That doesn't play here.  Period.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yoda

« Reply #39 on: September 09, 2012, 09:23:37 PM »
Threats?  Did someone invite you to get your ass whipped?

If this goes full circle, will you please schedule on a Saturday so I have something to watch?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A girl's legs are her best friends, but the best of friends must part.
-- Redd Foxx