Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Not sure what is worse

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Not sure what is worse
« on: September 08, 2012, 08:21:21 PM »
Last few years we've gotten the full on fuck you burn in hell hate from the bammers.

Today I get the "heh heh baby Jesus is back on the throne all is right with the world it's gonna be okay little brother" mock sympathy bullshit from the assholes.

I prefer the hate.

This is a fucking deja vu nightmare.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

jmar

Re: Not sure what is worse
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2012, 08:45:03 PM »
Last few years we've gotten the full on fuck you burn in hell hate from the bammers.

Today I get the "heh heh baby Jesus is back on the throne all is right with the world it's gonna be okay little brother" mock sympathy bullshit from the assholes.

I prefer the hate.

This is a fucking deja vu nightmare.
Fuck it. I want "Suitcase Bobby" right now. But that's just me and I'm just a sidewalk fan.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2012, 08:59:33 PM »
Fuck it. I want "Suitcase Bobby" right now. But that's just me and I'm just a sidewalk fan.

NO.  WAY.

I'd rather lose forever than have that low rent piece of TRASH on our sideline.

We are not bammer.  We are Auburn people.  At the end of the day, win or lose, we still have that.  Fucking turds don't.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2012, 09:05:46 PM »
Look, the idea that Chizik would get run this year is just not registering with me. Even at 3-9, they'd give him another year at the very least. Canning him now would also mean the exit of the AD and I don't get the sense the current Board or Pres. are into that right now.

That said, this is not acceptable because it's below mediocre. There's no good reason for this team to be this bad at this point.

I expect changes on the staff after this year but Chizik isn't one I expect will be gone. Might be proven wrong, but I just don't see him on the chopping block. Not yet.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2012, 09:08:39 PM »
NO.  WAY.

We are not bammer.  We are Auburn people.  At the end of the day, winWell this ain't happening right now. or lose, we still have that.  Fucking turds don't.

Adjusted
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

jmar

« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2012, 09:59:14 PM »
NO.  WAY.

We are not bammer.  We are Auburn people.  At the end of the day, win or lose, we still have that.  Fucking turds don't.
Sorry Wench, but I'm about winning on the football field and not in the business of looking in a man's heart. I hear what you are saying and respect your POV as an alum and a friend but Auburn Football is going to have to step it up and rather quickly in order to keep a place at the SEC table or become a has- been for a long time. Chiz is a terrific man and a great representative for Auburn, no doubt. I'm just glad it won't be my choice to make when the time comes...and it will come. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2012, 10:04:35 PM »
Sorry Wench, but I'm about winning on the football field and not in the business of looking in a man's heart. I hear what you are saying and respect your POV as an alum and a friend but Auburn Football is going to have to step it up and rather quickly in order to keep a place at the SEC table or become a has- been for a long time. Chiz is a terrific man and a great representative for Auburn, no doubt. I'm just glad it won't be my choice to make when the time comes...and it will come (soon if shit don't get right).

My adjustment.

Of course I have no idea what to do-I just know that good teams (which we ain't) don't lose to miss state.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2012, 10:06:07 PM by dallaswareagle »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Yoda

« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2012, 10:12:40 PM »
NO.  WAY.

Sorry Wench, but that is what losers say, I like winning.  I guess Charlie Sheen and I have something in common after all.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A girl's legs are her best friends, but the best of friends must part.
-- Redd Foxx

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2012, 10:18:52 PM »
NO.  WAY.

We are not bammer.  We are Auburn people.  At the end of the day, win or lose, we still have that.  fudgeing turds don't.
I agree Wench. I love to win but I love Auburn more.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

jmar

« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2012, 10:54:45 PM »
I agree Wench. I love to win but I love Auburn more.
Yeah I saw MSU beat Auburn twice at JHS.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2012, 02:34:40 AM »
I will gladly wear the Homer tag.  I would rather lose at Auburn than ever pull for anyone else.   I am Auburn thru thick and thin.  So if that's what losers say, well, I guess I am a loser.  Never mind that every bammer or Corndog I have ever met could not carry my jock strap, including my husband.  I relate to Auburn, not Auburn football, so to hell with anyone who says different.  Sorry if I offended y'all, because you are all my brothers, but I am about Auburn University, and that's just how I roll. Yeah, it sucks major asss, but at the end of the day?  I still have an education and I am not married to my brother. My kids don't have extra toes or a family tree with no branches.

So I win at life. War Fucking Eagle. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2012, 08:10:33 AM »
NO.  WAY.

Preach it, sister.

Even if we ignore how shitty of a person Petrino is, I don't think he'd be the answer.  He was a terrible recruiter at Arkansas, and it would only be worse after the scandal. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2012, 09:09:05 AM »
I will gladly wear the Homer tag.  I would rather lose at Auburn than ever pull for anyone else.   I am Auburn thru thick and thin.  So if that's what losers say, well, I guess I am a loser.  Never mind that every bammer or Corndog I have ever met could not carry my jock strap, including my husband.  I relate to Auburn, not Auburn football, so to hell with anyone who says different.  Sorry if I offended y'all, because you are all my brothers, but I am about Auburn University, and that's just how I roll. Yeah, it sucks major asss, but at the end of the day?  I still have an education and I am not married to my brother. My kids don't have extra toes or a family tree with no branches.

THIS

It's what's always made us different than "them". We love our school and our campus. We love our people and culture. Winning in Football important? Yes but I'm not gonna sell my soul to the devil to do it. I drove through campus last night and was reminded that auburn is much more than football. Win or lose.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

dallaswareagle

« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2012, 09:52:35 AM »

No one is saying we don't support Auburn (all of it) but in supporting for Auburn we all want the best for it, all programs. Right now our football program is in trouble and it shouldn’t be. We were told we had coach coming in that was not a good head coach but we all gave him the benefit of the doubt, heard how he took us to an 8-5 record and it was a great coaching job. 2010 The football gods shine on us and we get cam, 2011 same thing 8-5 with blowout losses to our main rivalries.   2012 we are staring at a losing record and no bowl game just 2 years removed from the MNC.

If a nuclear weapon was to drop on turd town it would be a good day, but I look at them and see a program that is excelling and re-loading and I wonder why?

Every game since 2010 that he loses just reinforces that maybe it was cam and nick and he was just in the right spot.

I am very ashamed to say that we have talked about skipping this weekend and just cut our losses. The team I support, but coaching right now is a problem.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2012, 09:57:23 AM by dallaswareagle »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2012, 10:43:41 AM »
No one is saying we don't support Auburn (all of it) but in supporting for Auburn we all want the best for it, all programs. Right now our football program is in trouble and it shouldn’t be. We were told we had coach coming in that was not a good head coach but we all gave him the benefit of the doubt, heard how he took us to an 8-5 record and it was a great coaching job. 2010 The football gods shine on us and we get cam, 2011 same thing 8-5 with blowout losses to our main rivalries.   2012 we are staring at a losing record and no bowl game just 2 years removed from the MNC.

If a nuclear weapon was to drop on turd town it would be a good day, but I look at them and see a program that is excelling and re-loading and I wonder why?

Every game since 2010 that he loses just reinforces that maybe it was cam and nick and he was just in the right spot.

I am very ashamed to say that we have talked about skipping this weekend and just cut our losses. The team I support, but coaching right now is a problem.

The last time I had these feelings about Auburn football was in 1998.  Difference then, from now, is if you were paying attention, and willing to admit it, you knew the recruiting had been bad, and that Dameyune Craig had carried us for 2 years.  I tried not to see it then, but this time, the recruiting has been there the last 3 years.  I expected the drop off from 2010, but it should have only been a 1 year deal.  8-5 was acceptable with what we had.  This year is not.  Worse yet, I see us going in the tank for a while if we change coaches, but as I sit here today, I can't say it wouldn't be the right move either.  Fuck I hate this feeling. 

You can placate yourself by talking about how Auburn is more than football.  It is, but our football team shouldn't suck like this at this time.  It's unexplainable.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2012, 11:18:26 AM »
Auburn is more then football. However we are talking about football and these coaches get paid an ass load of money to produce one thing - wins. I don't see that happening right now.

In most professions when you are paid to produce and don't you are usually let go.

I'm not advocating anything I'm just saying that you have to keep this in mind.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Tiger Wench

« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2012, 12:41:23 PM »
Through the hangover haze this morning, I will slightly revise part of what I said last night as I was well into my second bottle.

I want the coaching and on field performance to improve.  What we have right now is deplorable.  Something has to change. I am not on the Fire 'em all and let God sort it out bandwagon yet, but things better change and fast.

But I am NOT willing to sell my soul and become like the turds in order to get wins.  I do not want an asshole on our sidelines.  I did not like Saban when he was at LSU either.  I despise Petrino and always have, and certainly do not see him as any kind of savior.

So I still stand by the lose forever than sell our souls line. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2012, 12:50:10 PM »
It is amazing how quickly a coach can go from being all that--a part of 2 MNC's as either the D cor or HC and another SEC champ team as the D Cor to all of the sudden not knowing a damn thing about football. So, apparently the "I need wins and I want them now crowd" can give us the magical list of head coaching candidates that will provide the required amount of wins. I am ready to see this list, since the staff that we have has gone to pot.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Yoda

« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2012, 01:22:34 PM »
Understand where you are coming from.  My point is that yes I want to win football games and I want to do it the right way.  I am not saying that Petrino is the answer, I will say tha a coach can be a great x and o guy but if he can't teach what he knows and develop talent while being a leader then he is not doing his job.

I am of the old school of thought.  A coach should be tough, knowledgeable and have high character.  If one possesses these things the rest will fall in place.  Some are born to lead and some are born brilliant but if you cannot teach others to lead and the knowledge you possess then you really are neither.

We are the Auburn famly, and we need someone that can lead the fans the players and the staff.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A girl's legs are her best friends, but the best of friends must part.
-- Redd Foxx

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2012, 01:46:52 PM »
Wench I love you and I hear what you are saying and I agree, I really do. However, if saban had been hired by Auburn you would love him.  You hated him at LSU because he was winner there and it was your hubby's team. Everyone hates the guy who isn't their coach.

Again at the end of the day these guys are football coaches...paid a SHIT load of money to win football games.  Pure and simple.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum