Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Auburn-Clemson

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Auburn-Clemson
« Reply #100 on: September 04, 2012, 02:44:02 PM »
LOL - Tough Crowd, I'd hate to say stupid crowd due to the fact I'd be insulting the higher learning of AU. However, FF would be Fantasy Football for you academic types out there that just couldn't put that one together.

English...Do you speak it mother fucker? At least type it.

Although this post was a 500% improvement over your previous 2.

And oh yeah - fuck you asshole. Welcome to the X. Prepare for your fisting troll.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #101 on: September 04, 2012, 02:47:30 PM »
English...Do you speak it mother fucker? At least type it.

Although this post was a 500% improvement over your previous 2.

And oh yeah - fuck you asshole. Welcome to the X. Prepare for your fisting troll.

You forgot, "Prayers sent and post often".  Sheesh, where's your hospitality?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #102 on: September 04, 2012, 02:49:29 PM »

With a name like WarTurkey, I thought it would be much worse.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #103 on: September 04, 2012, 02:54:53 PM »

Hell no. Not until I figure him/her/it out. The purpose right now is to simply berate.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #104 on: September 04, 2012, 03:00:55 PM »
Hell no. Not until I figure him/her/it out. The purpose right now is to simply berate.

Rate at what?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

« Reply #105 on: September 04, 2012, 03:11:04 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #106 on: September 04, 2012, 03:18:46 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #107 on: September 04, 2012, 03:43:15 PM »
At any rate.

Rate just a gawl darn second
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #108 on: September 04, 2012, 03:45:50 PM »
I gave it a D rate. I have no idy where you come up with a B rate for that horseshit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #109 on: September 04, 2012, 05:02:15 PM »
Rate at what?
Rate - you know, like if simp has been near Thrilla's wife - she berate
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #110 on: September 04, 2012, 05:07:42 PM »
Rate - you know, like if simp has been near Thrilla's wife - she berate knocked up
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #111 on: September 04, 2012, 06:32:32 PM »
Keihl Frazier will get better, the OL will get better (the jury is still out on Chad Slade), the LB Corp will get better once the DTs get better (notice in the Clemson game) they went to the Pistol Package a majority of the time which caused Auburn to counter with a Nickel Package...Clemson then ran right up the gut while in the Pistol, they let our DEs fly up the field (taking themselves out of position) then the Guard and Center would double the DT on the side that they were running to up to the ONE LBer (the TE would block Bates)...they ran that same smash play over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over...then Tajh Boyd faked the handoff and ran untouched for 20-30 yards...mind you this was all done with a HUNH late into the 4th. Also, the ball was being snapped while Jake was trying to get the Defensive play call from the sidelines.

So, not only were we not in the correct Defense for Clemson's Smash play, we weren't even in the correct position some of the times.

Like I've said before, the best advice I'll give the Chicken Littles of the Auburn fanbase, some reside here, is to wait a few games, before you try to crap on everything. If you Chicken Littles didn't see the improvements from last year that I saw, then I'm not sure anything I say will help you, because your mind has already been made up...ever since Coach Chizik was hired (didn't see the Chicken Littles that much during the 2010 National Championship season)....BTW, Auburn will lose 2 or 3 more games this season.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #112 on: September 04, 2012, 06:35:19 PM »
Keihl Frazier will get better, the OL will get better (the jury is still out on Chad Slade), the LB Corp will get better once the DTs get better (notice in the Clemson game) they went to the Pistol Package a majority of the time which caused Auburn to counter with a Nickel Package...Clemson then ran right up the gut while in the Pistol, they let our DEs fly up the field (taking themselves out of position) then the Guard and Center would double the DT on the side that they were running to up to the ONE LBer (the TE would block Bates)...they ran that same smash play over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over...then Tajh Boyd faked the handoff and ran untouched for 20-30 yards...mind you this was all done with a HUNH late into the 4th. Also, the ball was being snapped while Jake was trying to get the Defensive play call from the sidelines.

So, not only were we not in the correct Defense for Clemson's Smash play, we weren't even in the correct position some of the times.

Like I've said before, the best advice I'll give the Chicken Littles of the Auburn fanbase, some reside here, is to wait a few games, before you try to crap on everything. If you Chicken Littles didn't see the improvements from last year that I saw, then I'm not sure anything I say will help you, because your mind has already been made up...ever since Coach Chizik was hired (didn't see the Chicken Littles that much during the 2010 National Championship season)....BTW, Auburn will lose 2 or 3 more games this season.

Love him or hate him, Prowler is pretty fucking spot on here.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.