Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Auburn-Clemson

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: Auburn-Clemson
« Reply #80 on: September 03, 2012, 11:45:24 PM »
If mediocrity is a Pro then I guess we can say there is hope for next weeks game against Mississippi State. Yes, this was the first game but as always (Cam not included) we find ourselves with yet another QB that was great in highschool but just can't seem to turn the page. Hell, it took Trotter...God Fing Bless him for his bowl performance but wtf. It took the hand of god for him to even give an above average showing and we had to wait for his final game to see that. Frazier look scared, confused and he could not for the life of himself check down to a crossing route or even a simple dump pass....he did however dump passes all over the field but not in a arms reach of our receivers. Our defense looks mean, yes. However, did any of you bother to look at the number of yards they put on us (528)....I'd rather have fing creme puffs on the field as long as they can tackle. We are War Damn Eagles and we should never be OK with mediocrity. The play calling was so sporadic that we were all so confused with it it took us another day to figure out what happend. Mason, first down, McCalebb, First down...run YAY, run YAY...Pass WTF WTF WTF, run Yay. OH well...off my soap box. I hope Gene figures it out quick that we have some awesome weapons within 15 yards of scrimage and to fing punish defenses with it and then let Long arm Frazier stretch it out to Blake to keep em honest. (If Called I forsee a 40 plus yard run with a screen to Mason with that Tank of a FB leading the way) I don't think we called one screen that entire game...WTF!

War Turkey Out!

^^
New guy hasn't earned the anger.  Fuck him with the rusty fishhook. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #81 on: September 04, 2012, 02:18:06 AM »
^^
New guy hasn't earned the anger.  Fuck him with the rusty fishhook.
Rack Em'
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #82 on: September 04, 2012, 09:17:45 AM »
War Eagles? War Turkey?

Sorry, doesn't pass the smell test.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #83 on: September 04, 2012, 09:19:52 AM »
And say whatever you wish, Frazier is a nice kid but he's not an SEC caliber quarterback.  He might be fine in the ACC or the Big East, but he's not SEC. 
After one start as a soph? Way too early for me to make this leap. He definitely didn't look solid in his passing. I think he did adequate in other areas. If CSL can help him deliver the ball on a line, he will be fine. Maybe it will click this week.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #84 on: September 04, 2012, 09:24:06 AM »
If mediocrity is a Pro then I guess we can say there is hope for next weeks game against Mississippi State. Yes, this was the first game but as always (Cam not included) we find ourselves with yet another QB that was great in highschool but just can't seem to turn the page. Hell, it took Trotter...God Fing Bless him for his bowl performance but wtf. It took the hand of god for him to even give an above average showing and we had to wait for his final game to see that. Frazier look scared, confused and he could not for the life of himself check down to a crossing route or even a simple dump pass....he did however dump passes all over the field but not in a arms reach of our receivers. Our defense looks mean, yes. However, did any of you bother to look at the number of yards they put on us (528)....I'd rather have fing creme puffs on the field as long as they can tackle. We are War Damn Eagles and we should never be OK with mediocrity. The play calling was so sporadic that we were all so confused with it it took us another day to figure out what happend. Mason, first down, McCalebb, First down...run YAY, run YAY...Pass WTF WTF WTF, run Yay. OH well...off my soap box. I hope Gene figures it out quick that we have some awesome weapons within 15 yards of scrimage and to fing punish defenses with it and then let Long arm Frazier stretch it out to Blake to keep em honest. (If Called I forsee a 40 plus yard run with a screen to Mason with that Tank of a FB leading the way) I don't think we called one screen that entire game...WTF!

War Turkey Out!
We are?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #85 on: September 04, 2012, 09:41:36 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #86 on: September 04, 2012, 10:10:05 AM »
We are?

Yeah...I stopped reading after this line too...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #87 on: September 04, 2012, 10:48:32 AM »
Uncovered a photo of the Turkey

And he's not even any good at it.  I'm calling double dumbass on him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #88 on: September 04, 2012, 10:54:55 AM »
Uncovered a photo of the Turkey
I'm calling double dumbass on him.

I've been meaning to ask you who that is in your avatar?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

JR4AU

« Reply #89 on: September 04, 2012, 11:06:51 AM »

War Turkey Out!

^^^Full of FAIL!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #90 on: September 04, 2012, 11:32:01 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #91 on: September 04, 2012, 11:50:46 AM »
I've been meaning to ask you who that is in your avatar?

Katy Perry
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #92 on: September 04, 2012, 12:03:19 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #93 on: September 04, 2012, 12:11:52 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #94 on: September 04, 2012, 12:41:01 PM »
Katy Perry

Who was the slutty/sultry redhead?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #95 on: September 04, 2012, 12:58:37 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #96 on: September 04, 2012, 01:05:23 PM »
Who was the slutty/sultry redhead?

Thomas Jefferson
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #97 on: September 04, 2012, 01:21:29 PM »
OK, I over stepped my intro rant. "War Turkey" FF Team Name....The meat curtins I play with on that league are all Big 10 Alumni. Being that I was the only SEC junkie I got the "War Turkey" tag and out of humor it stuck. I'd say it's better than what we call the guy from OSU "My nuts never dropped". Anyway, I'll call the whambulance next time prior to an all out rant.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #98 on: September 04, 2012, 01:23:06 PM »
OK, I over stepped my intro rant. "War Turkey" FF Team Name....The meat curtins I play with on that league are all Big 10 Alumni. Being that I was the only SEC junkie I got the "War Turkey" tag and out of humor it stuck. I'd say it's better than what we call the guy from OSU "My nuts never dropped". Anyway, I'll call the whambulance next time prior to an all out rant.

Fudge Fucker?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #99 on: September 04, 2012, 02:40:44 PM »
LOL - Tough Crowd, I'd hate to say stupid crowd due to the fact I'd be insulting the higher learning of AU. However, FF would be Fantasy Football for you academic types out there that just couldn't put that one together.
Of all the things I miss, I miss my mind the most...Ozzy
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions