Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Greatest Cheater Ever

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Greatest Cheater Ever
« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2012, 02:06:45 PM »
Actually I think K was by himself on that one. Chizad was giving the 411.

nevermind

Yeah, I recanted my comment to Chad. That was my goof. I didn't read his previous responses before the one I quoted.

K also thinks KISS is good, Mattie McConaughey was hot in magic mike and Meryl Streep is a bad actress. Not sure what else to say.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2012, 02:19:05 PM »
Yeah going with Chadskins here.  He has passed every doping test they have given him, how can they claim he has cheated. 

I'm not saying I know for 100% fact that he did nothing wrong, but it sure seems like he was bullied into this after relentless unreasonable pressure that, up until now, he had complied with, and passed screening asked of him for years and years and years. He's finally fed up with the bureaucracy.

It's really pretty amazing to me that Kaos is such a "lynch 'em now, facts be damned" kind of guy despite seeing nearly first-hand how the Cam shit went down.

Look, I don't have any Armstrong posters in my room. I could give a fuck. In fact, those Livestrong bracelets used to annoy the shit out of me.

But I'm sick of this society we've built where there's this rabid desire, nay need, to tear great people down. To destroy someone's legacy. To illegitimize them. Do you think there were people scrambling to out Babe Ruth's mistresses a'la Tiger Woods to taint his image? It makes us feel better that for that one moment, it's probably not that great to be Lance Armstrong. And we bask in it. We're a TMZ society.

If the Cam Newton's on the other foot, so to speak, everyone who can't claim them as their own hates them and wants to destroy them. It's the bammer mentality. You're not cheering for your guy in the NASCAR race, you're cheering for the guy you don't like to hit the wall and incinerate in a fiery crash.

Society, please, let's stop this.

:soap:

BTW this might be the best thing you have ever posted on this board.  +6
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2012, 02:21:53 PM »
WHOAAAA!  Everyone calm down.

The only thing we know for sure is that the Saints cheated.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

GH2001

« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2012, 02:24:39 PM »
Yeah going with Chadskins here.  He has passed every doping test they have given him, how can they claim he has cheated. 

BTW this might be the best thing you have ever posted on this board.  +6

And the same thing with Clemens. Do I think Clemens probably used? Sure, I do. But they can't prove it. He played the game the way it was structured at the time. He passed the needed tests. If they didn't do their due diligence and had a flawed system, then that's their fucking fault.

As for Lance, you can't go back and retroactively use sketchy fucking details from two liars/dopers (who sold him up the creek to get lighter punishment) and declare him GUILTY just because one guy thinks so, even though he passed almost 800 tests!

Tygart is playing accuser, judge and jury based off nothing but a personal vendetta and a "hunch". And if Lance gets tired of fighting, the system is gamed in such a way (World Anti Doping/USADA) that it "implies guilt". Fucking BS.

God, I'm glad the courts don't work this way with due process.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #24 on: August 24, 2012, 02:39:12 PM »

Eggzactly!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2012, 03:03:22 PM »
The University of Alabama has claimed the 1999, 2000, and 2003-2005 Tour de France titles.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2012, 03:05:03 PM »

Well that and Joe Paterno applauds Chizad's rant.  Can he have his legacy back please?

Saints. The Armstrongs of the NFL. 

Dirty cheaters.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2012, 03:09:26 PM »
The University of Alabama has claimed the 1999, 2000, and 2003-2005 Tour de France titles.

I be stealin this, like a mofo.

Nice hustle!

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

GH2001

« Reply #28 on: August 24, 2012, 03:09:45 PM »
Well that and Joe Paterno applauds Chizad's rant.  Can he have his legacy back please?

Saints. The Armstrongs of the NFL. 

Dirty cheaters.

Still waiting on proof.

You are right though. When he was 14, he tested out with a VO2 max of 80 (normal is 50). Those bananas and PBJ sandwiches were banned and he shoulda known it!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2012, 03:11:03 PM »

Nice hustle!

+1

Got 19?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2012, 03:37:37 PM »

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #31 on: August 24, 2012, 03:43:14 PM »

Nice hustle!

Word
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #32 on: August 24, 2012, 04:07:27 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #33 on: August 24, 2012, 07:57:15 PM »
All of Lance's sponsors are sticking by him, and donations to his foundation were up 25x today.

No way to win when the accusations are based on a "he said he said".  Lance should save his money. 

:bs:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #34 on: August 24, 2012, 10:18:03 PM »
He rode a bicycle in France really fast for a long way.  Do not care one way or the other.
He did but I bet I can pop a better wheelie.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #35 on: August 25, 2012, 12:41:25 AM »
As for Lance, you can't go back and retroactively use sketchy fucking details from two liars/dopers (who sold him up the creek to get lighter punishment) and declare him GUILTY just because one guy thinks so, even though he passed almost 800 tests!

This is the part that bothers me. How can they go back to 1996 and say he was doping when he never failed a test? This opens a whole new can of worms in every sport.

I think they should dig up every ball player in any hall of fame and retest them. Ask anyone who ever knew them if they were juicing. If anybody says yes  or if their remains test positive, throw their asses out!

This is essentially what they are doing to Lance.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #36 on: August 25, 2012, 12:47:20 AM »
This is the part that bothers me. How can they go back to 1996 and say he was doping when he never failed a test? This opens a whole new can of worms in every sport.

I think they should dig up every ball player in any hall of fame and retest them. Ask anyone who ever knew them if they were juicing. If anybody says yes  or if their remains test positive, throw their asses out!

This is essentially what they are doing to Lance.

It ain't we, its K only.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #37 on: August 25, 2012, 11:54:45 AM »
I sure do hope OJ finds that real killer.  Maybe he can get Lance to come help him out. 

How do we know he passed all these 700 drug tests?  Because he says so?  What about the ones that came back positive that he made up bullshit for? 

Clemens
Bonds
Bicycle Boy

Dirty fucking cheaters.  Period.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

GH2001

« Reply #38 on: August 27, 2012, 09:46:15 AM »
I sure do hope OJ finds that real killer.  Maybe he can get Lance to come help him out. 

How do we know he passed all these 700 drug tests?  Because he says so?  What about the ones that came back positive that he made up bullshit for? 

Clemens
Bonds
Bicycle Boy

Dirty fucking cheaters.  Period.

And you still can show NO proof. All you are spewing is your hot air and personal rhetoric. All hat no cattle.

You do realize the TWO witnesses (he said he said) are Landis and Hamilton - 2 KNOWN LIARS and DOPERS! How credible they must be.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #39 on: August 27, 2012, 09:49:19 AM »

How do we know he passed all these 700 drug tests?  Because he says so? What about the ones that came back positive that he made up bullshoot for? 

Clemens
Bonds
Bicycle Boy

Dirty fudgeing cheaters.  Period.

Because they were presumably taken during the race and if he had failed any then he would have not been allowed to compete?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.