Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Greatest Cheater Ever

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
Re: Greatest Cheater Ever
« Reply #80 on: January 18, 2013, 05:20:42 PM »
Debatable.  How many professional athletes have taken pain killers they didn't obtain legally, in order to get themselves able to play?  Wonder how many times Brett Fahvray took something he wasn't supposed to be taking?

Brett Favre went to REHAB for painkiller addiction - he was abusing prescription drugs, which is illegal.  Michael Irvin was CAUGHT with cocaine - got arrested for it.

No HOF for them either?

Remove what Lance won (since that was an individual competition, not a team one).  Seems fair.  He stole what others should have won by his nefarious actions.  Those people have now been denied their place in history not to mention any monetary benefits they may have derived from being champions.

Just a  :poke: because I could not care less, but if the only real winner denied his place in history was the guy who wasn't juicing in the TDF?  The winner would be the guy who finished 45 out of 45 or whatever, and maybe not even him.  They were ALL juicing.  Lance was better than all the rest prior to the juicing, as someone pointed out.

But yeah, he sucks. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #81 on: January 18, 2013, 09:43:48 PM »
Some of you no longer have a right to bitch about anything going on in Tuscaloosa.  If Tom is providing benefits.....if Calloway took a beach vacation on someone's dime.....if Yeldon received any benefits.....if etc, etc......it's totally cool because they haven't been caught. 

And years down the road, if it is found that any of those rumors are true, the NCAA shouldn't strip any scholarships, championships or hand out any bowl bans, because they should have caught the cheating when it was happening. 

Yeah, that makes perfect sense.

I hope you're not expecting anyone to listen to you. You are now one step away from being a goat fucker just like RWS.

Speaking of Mr Scissors, where the hell as he been anyway?

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #82 on: January 18, 2013, 10:31:55 PM »
So is nose candy but that wouldn't keep anyone out of the HOF or cause their records to be stricken.

Leave Ron Washington out of this...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #83 on: January 18, 2013, 10:40:59 PM »
I hope you're not expecting anyone to listen to you. You are now one step away from being a goat fucker just like RWS.

Speaking of Mr Scissors, where the hell as he been anyway?

His point is solid.  Saying that somebodyshould be rewarded for figuring out how to fool the drug tests is stupid.  He was fooling them to hide the fact that he was taking banned substances.  You are basically saying that it is OK to cheat your ass off as long as you cover it up well enough.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #84 on: January 18, 2013, 11:04:53 PM »
His point is solid.  Saying that somebodyshould be rewarded for figuring out how to fool the drug tests is stupid.  He was fooling them to hide the fact that he was taking banned substances.  You are basically saying that it is OK to cheat your ass off as long as you cover it up well enough.
Agree with the goat fucker.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #85 on: January 18, 2013, 11:11:44 PM »
Cocaine doesn't make someone better at their individual sport. 

The hell you say!

Signed,

Chris Porter
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #86 on: January 19, 2013, 12:18:38 AM »

Semantics
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #87 on: January 19, 2013, 09:20:31 AM »
The hell you say!

Signed,

Chris Porter
You tell 'em, Chris!

Signed,

Otis Nixon
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."