Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

I'm Finally Tired Of This Shiot

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
Re: I'm Finally Tired Of This Shiot
« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2013, 03:45:01 PM »
By the by....Conrad Baine, the whitey who played the loving father to two Afro American kids, kicked the bucket yesterday.
He was a figment of your imagination
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2013, 03:46:57 PM »

wutchu talkin' bout, GF?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2013, 03:47:37 PM »
By the by....Conrad Baine, the whitey who played the loving father to two Afro American kids, kicked the bucket yesterday.

Snaggle has one of those girlfriends?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2013, 04:21:11 PM »

Minor hijack, but is it not ironic that Todd Bridges, he of the hardcore crack addiction who was once tried for the murder of a drug dealer - is the last man standing. 

Now the sole survivor of the show's core cast -- Dana Plato committed suicide in 1999, and Gary Coleman died after falling down a flight of stairs in 2010 -- Bridges says he'll miss the man who was his surrogate father both on and off the screen.

I guess Mrs. Garrett doesn't count since she left them to go hand with them snooty bitches who wanted to learn about the facts of life.  She's still alive and kicking.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions