Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

BAA HAA HAAA AuburnEagle

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
BAA HAA HAAA AuburnEagle
« on: August 10, 2012, 10:15:54 AM »
Those dripping gaywads are "merging" their site with AU Family!

BAAA HAAA HAAA HAAA HAAAA....   It the universe big enough to contain that much douche in one place? 

BAA HAAA HAAA HAAA HAAA HAAA HAAA HAAA HAAA HAAA

It's a match made in heaven.  AuburnEagle constantly begging for money and AUFamily offering "shares" 

BAAA HAAAA HAAAAAA HAAAAAAA HAAAAAAA...

How will the enormous ePenises of those two sites fit in the same gloryhole? 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA  hehehehehe...

Oh, this is hilarious. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: BAA HAA HAAA AuburnEagle
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2012, 10:18:41 AM »
Not only that, but their theme song is "War Eagle" by Jake Davis.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2012, 10:22:01 AM »
I hear they're running a special.  The first 100 bannings are FREE!! 

With great excitement, today I am able to announce the next great chapter in our story: Auburn Eagle is joining forces with AUFAMILY to create the largest AU online community anywhere.

This strategic move, which has been in the works for many months, will multiply our collective member size and traffic and make us the preeminent destination for the entire Auburn Family to connect, exchange information and share our stories. (as long at the TONE is acceptable to Titan)

So what does this all mean for Auburn Eagle?  It means that while our name and message board platform will soon change, the same guiding principles that we built this community on will remain. (especially the principle of banning anybody who pisses off a mod)

We have no intentions to drastically change this site or tear it down in any way.  To the contrary, in the coming days and weeks, the Admins and Mods from both sites will be working around the clock to ensure a seamless integration of our community into AUFAMILY. (ePenii battle!!)

But it’s much better than just a platform and domain name change.  Once the merger is complete (expected by kickoff), immediate benefits will include:

•   Forums with comprehensive tools that enable you to discuss effortlessly: (as long at the TONE is acceptable to Titan)

Fully featured text editor with “what you see is what you get” functionality.

Automatic video and audio posting (when you post a link to a video from supported site, content is automatically displayed using the appropriate audio/video player).

Mobile skin for smart phone / tablet browsing!

Configurable notifications – Follow this topic/forum options.

Social network integration (i.e., Facebook and Twitter Connect).  Also, share functionality to integrate your broader online experience with the site.

Customizable user profiles and status updates.

•   Access to a fully-featured photo and multimedia sharing Gallery so members can upload photos and create their own albums.

•   Real-time Chat and messaging to allow members to interact with each other instantly – great for gameday, national signing day, recruiting announcements and other live events.

•   Interactive Blogs feature great AU contributors like StatTiger, The TigerTail Team and other special guest bloggers (TBA!).

•   The return of a home page aggregating all of the AU news and information you could ever want.

•   Support of a social media network that is 55,000+ strong and growing (become a fan/follower if you are not already)!

AUFAMILY on Facebook http://www.Facebook.com/AUFAMILY

AUFAMILY on Twitter http://www.Twitter.com/AUFAMILY

Even more to be announced in the coming months … and the best part … the world’s largest site for AU fans will continue to remain FREE for the entire AU Family.

So what do I need to do?  In short, nothing (no need to go register over there, etc.) – we’re going to do everything for you!  This Friday evening, the site will go offline as the transition process begins.  Your user name, credentials, post history and all of the site’s content will be migrated over and integrated into AUFAMILY.  This merge effort will continue through the weekend – your patience and understanding is appreciated!  And Monday morning, we’ll be back open for business and ready to kickoff the 2012 season!

So strap in for the ride and hang on tight, good just got great and even bigger things are on the horizon. 

War Eagle!

Hahahahahahahaha... a mass of gaping vaginas.  Spectacular!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2012, 10:25:58 AM »
I saw that and laughed my ass off... The funny thing is, there are certain people that like that bullshit...because people aren't allowed to be mean to them!!!   :taunt:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2012, 10:28:16 AM »
That song sucks azz. Emoticon central and the drill press talk show are combing forces to bring to you, ____________.

:facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2012, 10:30:51 AM »
Auburn Eagle is joining forces with AUFAMILY to create the largest AU online community anywhere.
And yet we will still rank above them when you do a google search for Auburn forum
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2012, 10:33:10 AM »
And yet we will still rank above them when you do a google search for Auburn forum

Huzzah!!

As I am banned from both places, how does this merger impact my daily life?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2012, 10:33:56 AM »
So strap in for the ride and hang on tight, good just got great and even bigger things are on the horizon. 

I giggled
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2012, 10:39:55 AM »
Huzzah!!

As I am banned from both places....

And more than once.... :haha:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2012, 10:43:12 AM »
I saw that and laughed my ass off... The funny thing is, there are certain people that like that bullshit...because people aren't allowed to be mean to them!!!   :taunt:

Those fucksticks over there can't be any worst than the shitbags-cryfucks-over at ITAT.

Disagree with a mod or a regular poster over there and your GONE.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

JR4AU

« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2012, 10:47:28 AM »
I've never posted on either site I don't think.  Maybe I need to go over there and get banned just for good measure. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2012, 10:48:59 AM »
BTW if any lurkers from Auburn Eagle, want to strap on their big boy pants and come join an open forum y'all are welcome here.

Just register ;)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2012, 10:50:35 AM »
Those fucksticks over there can't be any worst than the shitbags-cryfucks-over at ITAT.

Disagree with a mod or a regular poster over there and your GONE.

Anybody who has access to AUE should start poaching.  I'd love to watch some of them come over here and last a day or two. 

I need the comedy. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2012, 10:51:40 AM »
I've never posted on either site I don't think.  Maybe I need to go over there and get banned just for good measure.

I DARE you to get banned by the time they shut the doors at midnight.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2012, 10:51:59 AM »
I'm thinking about re-joining.  I'm tired of all you doo doo heads.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

JR4AU

« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2012, 10:54:43 AM »
ROFLMFAO...went to Auburn Eagle to see what it is...this is the first post I read...

Consider this your ONLY warning!

Auburn Eagle is a place to talk Auburn sports not throw Auburn coaches or student athletes under the bus. If you don't like what they are doing I don't mind you talking about it but do not talk about them individually. This place has turned into a circus b/c some of you have no life and think that every game and every play should be perfect. We are getting rid of the Rant section b/c it seems like a lot of the ranting is making its way over to the regular boards and the Mods and I am sick of it. Consider this your warning and NO DO NOT email me wondering why you got banned b/c you should already know. There has been 3-4 members email me about why they got banned and then I went back and looked at their posts and it was plain and simple why they got banned. You can take this for what it's worth and decide whether you wanna do things the Auburn Eagle way or take your posts somewhere else. Either way this place is changing for the good.

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2012, 10:55:55 AM »
I DARE you to get banned by the time they shut the doors at midnight.

I can get banned in one post?  Takers on that action?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2012, 10:58:04 AM »
GF, how did you let this happen?  I thought you were in negotiations with the Family.  What the hell....oops, can I say hell?  What kind of shit...damn...wait, I mean sorry....what kind of site you runnin' around here anyway?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2012, 10:59:15 AM »
Anybody who has access to AUE should start poaching.  I'd love to watch some of them come over here and last a day or two. 

I need the comedy.

I do admit coming over here from ITAT you get thick skin and you get it quick. I had easier missions in the army.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2012, 11:01:27 AM »
Giant massive gaping vaginas.  These guys have no sense of the real world.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."