Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

BAA HAA HAAA AuburnEagle

Starship

• "Jane you say its all over for you and me girl"
Re: BAA HAA HAAA AuburnEagle
« Reply #260 on: August 31, 2015, 02:59:24 PM »
I was one of AE first members known as "auburn warrior"  it was cool for the first couple of months until folks like bigbird. titan and telling tiger started joining whining how'd they'd been mistreated on other boards. about mid 2011 I just started creating new accounts  and getting banned on purpose just so I could troll folks like big bird and telling tiger on purpose just to see em get pissed off

I've got 2-3 open accounts on aufamily from when I first joined them in 08 that I log into every once in awhile just to get under war tiger's skin . hard to believe its been that long since those two sites merged in 2012 I think most of the cool folks on AE moved on to other boards right after the merge a few of the original AE members are on sectalk I see them on there every once in awhile last time I posted on AE before the merge was in 2011 right after the Clemson game one of their rules was no calling for a coach's head or bashing a player I started a thread "In Roof We Trust" - Roof we trust you wil do the right thing and resign now" next thing I know threads gone and so am I......Good Times
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #261 on: August 31, 2015, 03:03:49 PM »
I was one of AE first members known as "auburn warrior"  it was cool for the first couple of months until folks like bigbird. titan and telling tiger started joining whining how'd they'd been mistreated on other boards. about mid 2011 I just started creating new accounts  and getting banned on purpose just so I could troll folks like big bird and telling tiger on purpose just to see em get pissed off

I've got 2-3 open accounts on aufamily from when I first joined them in 08 that I log into every once in awhile just to get under war tiger's skin . hard to believe its been that long since those two sites merged in 2012 I think most of the cool folks on AE moved on to other boards right after the merge a few of the original AE members are on sectalk I see them on there every once in awhile last time I posted on AE before the merge was in 2011 right after the Clemson game one of their rules was no calling for a coach's head or bashing a player I started a thread "In Roof We Trust" - Roof we trust you wil do the right thing and resign now" next thing I know threads gone and so am I......Good Times
Cool story, bro. But just so you know, I/we don't dig doing the multiple screen names around here. It creates conflict.

My suggestion is just be who you are.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #262 on: August 31, 2015, 03:04:06 PM »

Fuck's sake...No one cares at this point.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

jmar

« Reply #263 on: August 31, 2015, 03:14:10 PM »
Cool story, bro. But just so you know, I/we don't dig doing the multiple screen names around here. It creates conflict.

What if he's gay? Or Dutch? Or has multiple personalities? You don't need to speak for everyone else so freely WT. I might just report your ass to our fine moderators. See how you like them apples. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #264 on: August 31, 2015, 03:30:01 PM »

Was there some. Lots of little pee wees over there. We all have massive penis' here. Matter of fact, if you are not black from the waste down, then you should leave now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #265 on: August 31, 2015, 03:30:34 PM »

Warn meter.  Spiked.

Edit:  Consider YOUR warn meter spiked for impersonating a moderator.  That type of lawlessness will not fly around here, Jack. 

The Management
« Last Edit: August 31, 2015, 03:40:59 PM by Ogre »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

« Reply #266 on: August 31, 2015, 03:37:34 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #267 on: August 31, 2015, 04:00:14 PM »
Fuck's sake...No one cares at this point.

Well that's not entirely true, we probably would have cared if you had brought this up in say May, perhaps even June. 

Now....it's fucking football week man!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

jmar

« Reply #268 on: August 31, 2015, 04:04:32 PM »

It's 1984 bitch and the Mormon's have won the National Title.

BYU! BYU!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #269 on: August 31, 2015, 05:50:41 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #270 on: August 31, 2015, 07:00:53 PM »
as in Harvey Birdman?

Now that was one badazz nurra'.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #271 on: August 31, 2015, 08:45:36 PM »

The fuck, Jefferson?

Who you think you are? Jesus? Raising things from the long dead. 

If you want to be here, be hard.  No wait, that's not right.  Whatever.

Give up some of those screen names.  I'm not above fucking with those fuckersnots for fun.  Especially some thin-skinned pussy named someshit77.  He can suck a maggot dick. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #272 on: August 31, 2015, 08:50:16 PM »
Is that site still up and running?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #273 on: August 31, 2015, 09:29:41 PM »
The fuck, Jefferson?

Who you think you are? Jesus? Raising things from the long dead. 

If you want to be here, be hard.  No wait, that's not right.  Whatever.

Give up some of those screen names.  I'm not above fucking with those fuckersnots for fun.  Especially some thin-skinned pussy named someshit77.  He can suck a maggot dick.

This would be fun
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #274 on: August 31, 2015, 09:53:21 PM »

Is this some geocities/aol bullshit?  I've never even heard of this suckhole.  And I know most of the local suckholes.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #275 on: September 01, 2015, 08:18:56 AM »
Is this some geocities/aol bullshit?  I've never even heard of this suckhole.  And I know most of the local suckholes.

If anyone knows suckholes it's you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #276 on: September 01, 2015, 12:19:39 PM »
If anyone knows suckholes it's you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.