Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

The dream I had

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
The dream I had
« on: August 02, 2012, 05:46:35 AM »
Was in a stadium full of Bama fans.  Seated behind me were four soccer players who didn't understand the game of football.  We talked during the game about soccer and how they were a touring team from Europe and about how soccer was different from football.

I was wearing a blue blazer and an orange and blue tie over a white dress shirt.

The Tahd was playing some non-descript team and simply could not consistently contain the run.  Trailing late, the mighty Tahd could not get a third down stop and lost. 

I stood and cheered loudly, the only person in the stands to do so.  Then the soccer guys got up and cheered too.

The soccer players were confused by the anger and boos raining down.

As we were leaving the stadium surrounded by angry screaming red-faced Bammers, one of the soccer guys said "we don't know much about football, but when these guys win a title, Auburn goes undefeated the next year.  Maybe that's why they are so mad." 

And then I was using a flame thrower to burn my way through the crowd.  Woke up with a cramp in my calf. 

What does it mean?  I probably don't need to eat oreos before I go to bed, I dunno.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Re: The dream I had
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2012, 06:11:05 AM »
It means even in the dream world you've been to more bammer games at BD than rws.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2012, 07:05:33 AM »
It means even in the dream world you've been to more bammer games at BD than rws.

BOOM!

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2012, 08:48:27 AM »
And then I was using a flame thrower to burn my way through the crowd.  Woke up with a cramp in my calf. 

Did you eat Taco Bell last night?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2012, 08:58:33 AM »
Did you eat Taco Bell last night?

I had a Rotolo's Spinach pizza. 

Never Taco Hell. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2012, 09:02:03 AM »
In my dream last night I was standing in sort of sun-god robes on a pyramid with a thousand naked women screaming and throwing little pickles at me.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2012, 01:37:48 PM by Godfather »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2012, 10:24:47 AM »
My dream last night was I was standing in sort of sun-god robes on a pyramid with a thousand naked women screaming and throwing little pickles at me.

Moles and trolls, moles and trolls, work, work, work, work, work. We never see the light of day. We plan this thing for weeks and all they want to do is study. I'm disgusted. I'm sorry but it's not like me, I'm depressed. There was what, no one at the mutant hamster races, we only had one entry into the Madame Curie look-alike contest and he was disqualified later. Why do I bother?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2012, 10:40:41 AM »

Moles and trolls, moles and trolls, work, work, work, work, work. We never see the light of day. We plan this thing for weeks and all they want to do is study. I'm disgusted. I'm sorry but it's not like me, I'm depressed. There was what, no one at the mutant hamster races, we only had one entry into the Madame Curie look-alike contest and he was disqualified later. Why do I bother?

and I was going to make you King of the Winter Carnival
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2012, 11:12:56 AM »

Should have been a tornado-There use to those.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2012, 11:25:21 AM »
and I was going to make you King of the Winter Carnival

Let's just take a step back. No, I was wrong, I'm sorry, take a step forward. Now, take a step back. Step forward. Back. And then we're cha-cha-ing!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2012, 11:30:57 AM »
Look at it this way. Considering the type of people you are and the environment you're in, you have to admit the strong possibility this may be the only chance you ever have in your entire lives... to have sex.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

JR4AU

« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2012, 12:51:07 PM »
Was in a stadium full of Bama fans.  Seated behind me were four soccer players who didn't understand the game of football.  We talked during the game about soccer and how they were a touring team from Europe and about how soccer was different from football.

I was wearing a blue blazer and an orange and blue tie over a white dress shirt.

The Tahd was playing some non-descript team and simply could not consistently contain the run.  Trailing late, the mighty Tahd could not get a third down stop and lost. 

I stood and cheered loudly, the only person in the stands to do so.  Then the soccer guys got up and cheered too.

As we were leaving the stadium surrounded by angry screaming red-faced Bammers, one of the soccer guys said "we don't know much about football, but when these guys win a title, Auburn goes undefeated the next year.  Maybe that's why they are so mad." 

What does it mean?  I probably don't need to eat oreos before I go to bed, I dunno.

In your dream, did they try to put tomato on your stadium burger?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2012, 12:58:12 PM »
Look at it this way. Considering the type of people you are and the environment you're in, you have to admit the strong possibility this may be the only chance you ever have in your entire lives... to have sex.

This is ice. This is what happens to water when it gets too cold. This? This is Kent. This is what happens to people when they get too sexually frustrated.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2012, 01:44:32 PM »

That's no dream my friend. That's a night terror.

THIS is a dream....

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2012, 01:51:47 PM »

THIS is a dream....

Teenaged, even.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2012, 01:59:00 PM »
She'll let you put your hands on her in her skin tight jeans
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2012, 06:51:47 PM »
Teenaged, even.
She'll let you put your hands on her in her skin tight jeans
Why don't you boys just take a seat right over there, please.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2012, 07:02:41 PM »

THIS is a dream....

You dream of Progressive Insurance? I'll be watching you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2012, 08:50:16 PM »
I actually had a dream this week that I was invited to the SEC Coaches meeting.  I was sitting on a couch next to the Ole Ball Coach and he was telling awesome stories. Chizik, James Franklin, Muschamp, Spurrier, Miles, and random guy I am assuming was Hugh Freeze were there. No Satan - like I said, dream, not nightmare. 

Anyway, they all stood up and were going to take a picture of the group and me...

And then Brian Van Gorder walked in and I immediately walked away from the group of head coaches and had my pic made with him. 

And then I woke up.  Frustrated. 

I think that is telling me that Van Gorder is gonna be the fucking rock star of the SEC this year. 

:stache:, baby.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2012, 09:06:57 AM »
I actually had a dream this week that I was invited to the SEC Coaches meeting.  I was sitting on a couch next to the Ole Ball Coach and he was telling awesome stories. Chizik, James Franklin, Muschamp, Spurrier, Miles, and random guy I am assuming was Hugh Freeze were there. No Satan - like I said, dream, not nightmare. 

Anyway, they all stood up and were going to take a picture of the group and me...

And then Brian Van Gorder walked in and I immediately walked away from the group of head coaches and had my pic made with him. 

And then I woke up.  Frustrated. 

I think that is telling me that Van Gorder is gonna be the fucking rock star of the SEC this year. 

:stache:, baby.
You rub one out?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum