« on: August 02, 2012, 10:14:38 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Re: Malzahn harasses Chick Fil A worker?
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2012, 10:31:16 PM »
Lol, that guy is a piece of shit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2012, 10:52:18 PM »
Lol, that guy is a piece of shit.

Who reminds me vaguely of Gus.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2012, 10:56:02 AM »
Malzahn Gets Fired Over It:

People on both sides of the Chick-fil-A debate seemed to agree that a Tucson man who made a viral video belittling a patient restaurant worker acted like a sanctimonious jerk, and his boss – make that ex-boss - seems to agree.

Adam Smith, who posted an online video of himself going through a Chick-fil-A drive-thru and ordering only the free water, was canned from his gig as chief financial officer of Vante, a Tucson medical manufacturing company, after the video made the rounds.

"I don't know how you live with yourself and work here,” Smith says to the woman at the window, who is drawing praise online for her poise and polite attitude. “I don't understand it."

“We hope that the general population does not hold Mr. Smith's actions against Vante."

- Roger Vogel, boss of man who belittled Chick-fil-A worker

The restaurant worker repeatedly tells Smith to have a nice day and never loses her composure. Smith pulled the video from YouTube, but by then, it had already gone viral. People on both sides of the debate blasted him for his treatment of the woman in thousands of posts online.

On Thursday, Smith’s boss at Vante, CEO Roger Vogel, cashiered Smith.

“Vante regrets the unfortunate events that transpired yesterday in Tucson between our former CFO/Treasurer Adam Smith and an employee at Chick-fil-A,” the company said in a statement. “Effective immediately, Mr. Smith is no longer an employee of our company.

“We hope that the general population does not hold Mr. Smith's actions against Vante and its employees,” the statement continued.

Vogel said he wasn’t weighing in on either side of the debate, which began when Chick-fil-A President Dan Cathy said he supports the “biblical” definition of marriage. Same-sex marriage advocates blasted the company, which in turn prompted a national outpouring of support for the chicken chain on Wednesday.

Smith previously taught as an adjunct lecturer at the University of Arizona, according to reports, but does not currently hold a position with university.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/08/03/viral-video-man-picking-on-chick-fil-worker-gets-him-fired/#ixzz22UjzZS9f
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2012, 10:59:56 AM »
I wonder if he still feels good about himself?

Douchebag.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2012, 11:03:28 AM »
Fucker was a CFO?  Here's hoping he has to apply for a fucking fry cook job at CFA and they turn his ass down.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2012, 11:27:19 AM »
Fucker was a CFO?  Here's hoping he has to apply for a fucking fry cook job at CFA and they turn his ass down.

Hey, I started out mopping the floor just like you guys. But now... now I'm washing lettuce. Soon I'll be on fries; then the grill. And pretty soon, I'll make assistant floor manager, and that's when the big bucks start rolling in.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2012, 11:40:07 AM »
Hey, I started out mopping the floor just like you guys. But now... now I'm washing lettuce. Soon I'll be on fries; then the grill. And pretty soon, I'll make assistant floor manager, and that's when the big bucks start rolling in.

Then you gotta start watching out for those golddiggas.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"That's what." -She

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2012, 12:07:21 PM »
McDowells
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2012, 12:10:35 PM »
McDowells

Let your Soooooouuulll Glow
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2012, 02:37:26 PM »

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2012, 02:57:44 PM »

It was a rousing victory
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2012, 03:48:44 PM »
son....lay off the drugs.

Back on track...good for them. Couldn't have happened to a finer douchebag!!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2012, 04:08:05 PM »
son....lay off the drugs.

Back on track...good for them. Couldn't have happened to a finer douchebag!!!!

Girl look so good I'd put you on a plate and sop you up with a biscuit.

Also on track, how does this piece of shit feel right now?  I'm quite sure he's a man of principle......career be damned.  He told that evil, greedy, gay-bashing corporation off.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions