Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Live and Let Diet

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Live and Let Diet
« Reply #1700 on: October 19, 2016, 09:36:42 PM »
The whurish mouf on your face.  Shut it.

A cutting. Bitches will get.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #1701 on: October 19, 2016, 10:45:42 PM »
The whurish mouf on your face.  Shut it.
So you're saying I should add dcp to my whiskey to get a fine physique like yours?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #1702 on: October 19, 2016, 10:55:55 PM »
All this talk of 175 and below has me depressed...just when I have finally gotten back to my playing weight.  I was a svelt 215 when I was the anchor of the chess team.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Token

« Reply #1703 on: October 19, 2016, 11:04:07 PM »
All this talk of 175 and below has me depressed...just when I have finally gotten back to my playing weight.  I was a svelt 215 when I was the anchor of the chess team.

I'm dreaming of 175.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #1704 on: October 19, 2016, 11:04:54 PM »
I'm dreaming of 175.
I'm dreaming of 199
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #1705 on: October 19, 2016, 11:09:43 PM »
So you're saying I should add dcp to my whiskey to get a fine physique like yours?

It's the nectar of the gods. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #1706 on: October 19, 2016, 11:16:58 PM »
I'm dreaming of 199

Anything below 220 and I'll strip to a Speedo and walk with the team at Tiger Walk. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #1707 on: October 19, 2016, 11:53:12 PM »
I will remind everyone I'm not bragging. Was 215 5 years ago before dibeetus. Shit ate me for breakfast. Worst was 139 lbs. Happy where I'm at and not going down. I swear trying to gain is tough as losing. Keeping it healthy anyway. I can get 5 lbs. On quick but quit drinking beer and cut way back on the dirty water. Roommate got a sixer of landshark as a tip today. Got a fresh bottle of Crown and will use that to wash it down during the game this weekend. If didn't have to work Sunday would have loved to come and joined the shananigans.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2016, 11:54:50 PM by chityeah »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #1708 on: October 20, 2016, 12:00:14 AM »
I will remind everyone I'm not bragging. Was 215 5 years ago before dibeetus. Shit ate me for breakfast. Worst was 139 lbs. Happy where I'm at and not going down. I swear trying to gain is tough as losing. Keeping it healthy anyway. I can get 5 lbs. On quick but quit drinking beer and cut way back on the dirty water. Roommate got a sixer of landshark as a tip today. Got a fresh bottle of Crown and will use that to wash it down during the game this weekend. If didn't have to work Sunday would have loved to come and joined the shananigans.

Glad you got that nasty shit under control. A guy I once worked with passed away this past week in his 20s because he couldn't get his under control. Kudos brother and keep fighting the fight.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #1709 on: October 20, 2016, 08:32:31 AM »
Glad you got that nasty shit under control. A guy I once worked with passed away this past week in his 20s because he couldn't get his under control. Kudos brother and keep fighting the fight.

It's happening wayyyyy too often. But hey let's keep making jokes about the ones who don't wanna end up like that and are trying to do something about it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #1710 on: October 20, 2016, 08:33:33 AM »
Glad you got that nasty shoot under control. A guy I once worked with passed away this past week in his 20s because he couldn't get his under control. Kudos brother and keep fighting the fight.

Damn!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #1711 on: October 20, 2016, 08:36:16 AM »
Anything below 220 and I'll strip to a Speedo and walk with the team at Tiger Walk.

Ooooooh don't tease you sexy Basta.....I mean uhh yeah you go boy. Hit that goal. Get yours.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #1712 on: October 20, 2016, 11:46:15 AM »
Got rid of 185 in about two weeks.

Yawl would have hated her more than me. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #1713 on: October 20, 2016, 12:17:09 PM »
I gained 25 pounds for a movie role. I've added the weight, now all I need is the script.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #1714 on: October 20, 2016, 12:19:43 PM »
I gained 25 pounds for a movie role. I've added the weight, now all I need is the script.

Okay, that's some funny shit right there.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #1715 on: October 20, 2016, 12:23:15 PM »

Just like a moped baby!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

« Reply #1716 on: October 20, 2016, 01:02:45 PM »

Yes I do!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1717 on: October 20, 2016, 01:21:44 PM »
It's happening wayyyyy too often. But hey let's keep making jokes about the ones who don't wanna end up like that and are trying to do something about it.

I'm one of those and I make fun of myself.  Of course I laugh to keep from going nuts.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #1718 on: October 20, 2016, 01:43:03 PM »
A month ago I decide to lose 15 pounds to get ready for this weekend.  Only 22 to go now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #1719 on: October 20, 2016, 02:15:20 PM »
I'm one of those and I make fun of myself.  Of course I laugh to keep from going nuts.

Actually didn't even have you in mind. But since you volunteered, yeah you asshole.  :poke:

Meant more in general, not on here though. Teh bookfacez is full of em.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE