#haterz
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Re: Live and Let Diet
« Reply #1521 on: February 26, 2016, 11:35:43 AM »
Happy Friday guys!! Just finished my high octane tone to stone class and Rita had us burning those Cals today!

I'm sore but stoked! It's crossfit Fri for me today at lunch then work the rest of day but at the 5 o'clock whistle, it's the Weekend Warrior Yoga class with Bill and Buffy!

Then, time for a quick Ceasar and go rest up for the Bunion Research 10k. For a great cause. They research bunions.

Looking good in those shorts WT!

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #1522 on: February 26, 2016, 11:45:08 AM »
CCT, that has to be the gheyest video I believe I have ever seen.  I totally love it.  BTW, this is the personal trainer I've been using. Impact Johnson.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #1523 on: February 26, 2016, 11:51:34 AM »
Nothing is worse than cooter sweat
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #1524 on: February 26, 2016, 12:03:53 PM »
Nothing is worse than cooter sweat

No lunge is complete until your genitals touch the ground.  Impact Johnson.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #1525 on: February 26, 2016, 01:39:17 PM »

For some of us that is a much deeper movement than others.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #1526 on: February 26, 2016, 01:40:45 PM »
For some of us that is a much deeper movement than others.

Teabag the floor.  Impact Johnson.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #1527 on: February 26, 2016, 01:45:48 PM »

For some of us, mother nature is moving those parts in that direction without doing anything.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #1528 on: February 26, 2016, 01:53:12 PM »
For some of us, mother nature is moving those parts in that direction without doing anything.

It was Earl's goal to move to Texas when he retired.  When the time came, he and his wife, Gladys, moved to Waco.  The first thing Earl did was go out and by some mighty fine cowboy boots.  He wore them around the house for a couple of days, hoping Gladys would notice, but she never said a word.  So Earl went in the bedroom and stripped down naked then stepped out in the den wearing only his new cowboy boots. 

Hey Gladys, you notice anything different about me?

No Earl.  All I see is that same, old wrinkled pecker pointing straight down as usual.

Well Gladys, it's pointing down because it's pointing at my new cowboy boots.  What do you think?

I think you shoulda' bought a hat, Earl.  You shoulda' bought a hat.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #1529 on: February 26, 2016, 02:28:44 PM »
All protein, baby.

I don't bookface.  I registered an account about 5 years ago and the only post on it was from some guy named Randall Bulb or Blug or Bugg or something, saying "You're the worst facebooker evah."  But Snagette does and she has to show me the daily life of a girl in our neighborhood that lives to let people know her every move, every minute of the day.  Let me be blunt.  She is not in shape.  However, each day it's:

Just finished intense cardio.  (Insert first selfie of the day) #fitmom  #30daycleanse  #motivation #superthighburn

Kids to school.  Dressed so cute.  (Second selfie)  #supermom  #taximom  #grocerystore

Just downed Advocare cleanse shake.  Having a lean salad. (Selfie of cheesing face by salad bowl)  #15poundstogo  #superhealthy

It's a daily barrage of selfies and telling how hard she works out and the next big total body cleanse routine and how fit she is with 34 idiotic hashtag sayings after every post.  And the thing is, you know that "plus size" model on SI? Yeah, this girl makes her look like Chrissy Teigen.
A good rule of thumb when nosing through chick's pictures on Facebook is "the fuzzier the photo enhancement, the fatter the gal."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

dallaswareagle

« Reply #1530 on: February 26, 2016, 02:47:17 PM »
A good rule of thumb when nosing through chick's pictures on Facebook is "the fuzzier the photo enhancement, the fatter the gal."

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #1531 on: February 26, 2016, 04:10:16 PM »

Crop that fat out, baby!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #1532 on: February 26, 2016, 04:23:11 PM »
Just had a protein smoothie.  Headed for Extreme Cardio Pump Class.  (Selfie)

#fattofitdad

#chunkynomore

#firebrucepearl

#ontheledge
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #1533 on: February 26, 2016, 04:28:27 PM »
Just had a protein smoothie.  Headed for Extreme Cardio Pump Class.  (Selfie)

#fattofitdad

#chunkynomore

#firebrucepearl

#ontheledge

Go for it, I am headed next door to where I work.  Food truck park with a bar.

#texasdrinker

#fridaydrinker

#beergut

#mrsgonnabepissedwhenigethome
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #1534 on: February 26, 2016, 04:32:14 PM »
1 scoop Casein / 1 scoop Whey protein shake for lunch after a nice bicep/tricep workout today. 

#gettinswole

#wod

#fittofattofitagain
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #1535 on: February 26, 2016, 04:48:01 PM »
1 scoop Casein / 1 scoop Whey protein shake for lunch after a nice bicep/tricep workout today. 

#gettinswole

#wod

#fittofattofitagain

Sweet Haysus, have you seen how much the trainers eat in the fit to fat stage?  Just let me have one weekend of that and I'd be a happy man.

#everyonehatesdallas

#pearlslostit
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #1536 on: April 13, 2016, 10:30:43 AM »
***bump***

Summer is on the way and at some point, this Greek Yogurt like body will be revealed at the beach.  In order to spare someone the effort of trying to save me by pushing me back out into deep water, I've started my latest futile attempt to firm up this 50+ year old vessel.

I've always been a firm believer in switching things up in your workouts.  I get very stagnant after about 3-4 months of anything and try to drastically change things after that amount of time.  I had been seeing the Body Beast workout advertised over the last year and finally decided to give it a try.  It's a pretty unique weight program designed to be able to get a great workout at home as long as you have a decent set of dumbbells and a pull up bar. 

I decided that I would watch the videos and write down the workouts and take them to the gym instead of doing them at home. First, I knew that was the right decision immediately because about 5 minutes in, I realized the trainer in the video is one of the biggest meatheads I've ever encountered.  An Israeli bodybuilder with a bad accent and a pea brain.  You think Tony Horton is obnoxious?  Think again.

"Okay, let's warm up with some push ups.  Aahh...oohh yeah....oooo....I am pumped already.  This shirt is already tighter. I feel I'm going to bust out of it before this killer workout is over."  Flex...flex...moan.

But the good part is I'm 3 workouts in and I haven't been this sore in years. (Sore in a good way, like I've actually done something)  Could not finish the leg routine yesterday they were shaking so bad.  It has a cardio day, which I haven't gotten to yet, but this is the first time in quite a while that I've gone back to really focusing on weight training.  Gonna' do everything I can to stick with this one til the end. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #1537 on: April 13, 2016, 10:34:34 AM »
***bump***

Summer is on the way and at some point, this Greek Yogurt like body will be revealed at the beach.  In order to spare someone the effort of trying to save me by pushing me back out into deep water, I've started my latest futile attempt to firm up this 50+ year old vessel.

I've always been a firm believer in switching things up in your workouts.  I get very stagnant after about 3-4 months of anything and try to drastically change things after that amount of time.  I had been seeing the Body Beast workout advertised over the last year and finally decided to give it a try.  It's a pretty unique weight program designed to be able to get a great workout at home as long as you have a decent set of dumbbells and a pull up bar. 

I decided that I would watch the videos and write down the workouts and take them to the gym instead of doing them at home. First, I knew that was the right decision immediately because about 5 minutes in, I realized the trainer in the video is one of the biggest meatheads I've ever encountered.  An Israeli bodybuilder with a bad accent and a pea brain.  You think Tony Horton is obnoxious?  Think again.

"Okay, let's warm up with some push ups.  Aahh...oohh yeah....oooo....I am pumped already.  This shirt is already tighter. I feel I'm going to bust out of it before this killer workout is over."  Flex...flex...moan.

But the good part is I'm 3 workouts in and I haven't been this sore in years. (Sore in a good way, like I've actually done something)  Could not finish the leg routine yesterday they were shaking so bad.  It has a cardio day, which I haven't gotten to yet, but this is the first time in quite a while that I've gone back to really focusing on weight training.  Gonna' do everything I can to stick with this one til the end.

I played golf yesterday and had about 6 beers.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #1538 on: April 13, 2016, 10:51:21 AM »
Started back in January. 2 scoops of wheybolic extreme 60 for breakfast with 1 cup of almond milk.  Normal healthier lunch and light dinner.  3 workouts per week with C4 preworkout and amino acid post workout.  Also focusing on at least 14 miles of cardio per week with a 3 mile trail run.  I've only lost from 217 down to 208, but I'm wearing clothes I could barely wear when I was 195.

Ran a 5k in February in 28:48 on a relatively flat surface, and ran a trail run 5k at Noccalula Falls last Saturday in 29:40.  Registered for panther run 5k in Springville next month and the Barbarian challenge at Noccalula Falls in June. Both are trail runs with obstacles, but the barbarian is supposed to be a about 5 miles and difficult.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #1539 on: April 13, 2016, 11:35:14 AM »
I really don't need to work out. I can whip any man's ass that I've ever met and I carry a knife, just in case.

And, I look spectacular naked.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com