Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Live and Let Diet

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
Re: Live and Let Diet
« Reply #1500 on: October 23, 2015, 04:40:48 PM »
Now, that is one scary sight right there.  That's some vicious pussy.

Its like everything else, when we first brought the pussy's home they were eager to please, they hunted, they were fun. As soon as they had been there a while they got lazy. Now all they do is lay around, make no effort. I feed them, clean their box and give them a place to sleep and for what?  Nothing, not a damn thing in return.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

bgreene

« Reply #1501 on: October 23, 2015, 10:53:53 PM »
Here is a good easy diet that a friend gave me.  Now I share it with you chumps.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Men are made stronger on the realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm."

-Sidney Phillips

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #1502 on: February 25, 2016, 10:11:13 AM »
So Spring is right around the corner and summer not far behind.  Being that it's been in the 70's far more than the 30's around here, I'm not sure if we've even had a winter.  Anyone starting to try or at least think about trying to get that winter coat/blubber off?  I started this week.  So far, 3 days of eating like a Victoria's Secretions model, killer workouts and downing just short of a gallon of water each day.  Lo and behold, as of this morning I had only gained 2 pounds.   :&

The overall goal is to LOSE 20 pounds.  I want to get under 220 for the first time in probably 20 plus years.  I know how to do it.  I know what works for me.  But it takes a pretty big transformation in my whole routine, including adding 3-4 morning workouts each week.  When you get older (I am) and you get up, eat breakfast and then go sit at a desk all day, my metabolism still stays in bed til about 2:00 in the afternoon. Anyway, I'm starting it up this week and by gawd, I will see 215.

Anyone else trying to change it up?  Thinking about it?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #1503 on: February 25, 2016, 11:19:50 AM »
I am, but I am one of those anchored to a desk types - unless I'm roaming across Canada.

Since the first of the year, I've avoided the elevator here at the office and climb the steps up to my perch on the 4th floor. I park on the back 40 of the parking lot and make the 300 yard hike to the building, too.

I have oatmeal for breakfast each morning, sweetened only with raisins. Lunch generally consists of fried rice.

I haven't lost anything, but my buttocks are tiiiiiiight!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #1504 on: February 25, 2016, 11:21:26 AM »
Been trying for the last few weeks myself.  I was down 6 pounds last Friday and only up 1 pound as of Monday morning.  I guess I have to diet for the whole week for it to count.

I have bumped up my workouts though, so I am now bench pressing the bar.  Maybe I can add a 5lb to each side soon.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #1505 on: February 25, 2016, 11:39:01 AM »
The Irondale lunch gang need to get together and discuss successful weight loss strategies over a BBQ sammich or plate of shrimp fried rice.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

dallaswareagle

« Reply #1506 on: February 25, 2016, 11:45:40 AM »
My main problem is that when playing golf, the carts don't seem to move unless a six pack of beer is on-board.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #1507 on: February 25, 2016, 11:48:59 AM »
Been trying for the last few weeks myself.  I was down 6 pounds last Friday and only up 1 pound as of Monday morning.  I guess I have to diet for the whole week for it to count.

I have bumped up my workouts though, so I am now bench pressing the bar.  Maybe I can add a 5lb to each side soon.

You brute. 

I keep bringing up getting older, but I have to. It comes into play more and more with regard to results or lack thereof.  I got with a personal trainer about 3 years ago and had him look at what I was doing with my diet and training, then map out his plan for me. The big changes were common sense things like smaller, more frequent protein based meals, along with significantly increased high quality H2O. But the key, like I said above, was adding the 3-4 additional cardio type workouts in the morning.

I followed his plan to the letter for 8 weeks and went from 15% body fat to 7%.  I was psyched the first 2-3 weeks.  After that, I hated every second of it. But, it's what works for me. If I don't get the morning sessions in, the rest is just spinning my wheels.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

dallaswareagle

« Reply #1508 on: February 25, 2016, 12:03:51 PM »
You brute. 

I keep bringing up getting older, but I have to. It comes into play more and more with regard to results or lack thereof.  I got with a personal trainer about 3 years ago and had him look at what I was doing with my diet and training, then map out his plan for me. The big changes were common sense things like smaller, more frequent protein based meals, along with significantly increased high quality H2O. But the key, like I said above, was adding the 3-4 additional cardio type workouts in the morning.

I followed his plan to the letter for 8 weeks and went from 15% body fat to 7%.  I was psyched the first 2-3 weeks.  After that, I hated every second of it. But, it's what works for me. If I don't get the morning sessions in, the rest is just spinning my wheels.

Tis what I tell Mrs. Dallas all the time.  :gig:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #1509 on: February 25, 2016, 12:50:42 PM »
You brute. 

All of this may be true. Did not read it all. But one thing that I can say for certain is that you do not look nearly as good as you seem to think.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #1510 on: February 25, 2016, 02:29:24 PM »
You brute. 

I would love to get in 3-4 workouts in the morning, but I'd have to get up at 1:15 to do so.  I can only hope to get my body fat % down below 50 by the time swimsuit season gets here, so kids don't try to push me back into the water.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #1511 on: February 25, 2016, 02:51:30 PM »
I would love to get in 3-4 workouts in the morning, but I'd have to get up at 1:15 to do so.  I can only hope to get my body fat % down below 50 by the time swimsuit season gets here, so kids don't try to push me back into the water.

Signed, Shamu from Sheffield

Dear Shamu,

Fortunately, nothing is very far from home here in Dothan.  My gym is about a 10 minute drive so it's not a big deal to work that in in the morning.  It's just the getting up an hour earlier that hurts my feelings.  I ordered T25 a while back so I could work out with a gay black man early in the morning if I don't feel like driving to the gym.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #1512 on: February 25, 2016, 02:54:57 PM »
You brute. 

Starting slow. Drink at least 48 oz water a day and  only eat small portions at dinner 4 days a week, Walk the dog a mile at least 4 times a week. I would like to see 230 again...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #1513 on: February 25, 2016, 03:03:09 PM »
Starting slow. Drink at least 48 oz water a day and  only eat small portions at dinner 4 days a week, Walk the dog a mile at least 4 times a week. I would like to see 230 again...

I see 230 every time I step on the scales.  That number just flies right by.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #1514 on: February 25, 2016, 07:52:26 PM »
The Irondale lunch gang need to get together and discuss successful weight loss strategies over a BBQ sammich or plate of shrimp fried rice.

Sounds like a plan.  If only the third in our contingent will show it will be a weight loss partay!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #1515 on: February 26, 2016, 09:30:53 AM »
Low fat bagel this morning with honey.  Took the kids to school then ran 2 miles.  Feeling.....

Wait...this isn't facebook, is it?  Never mind.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #1516 on: February 26, 2016, 09:38:49 AM »
Got up.  Took a shower.  Ate an egg and bacon plate at Jack's for breffuss.  Sitting on my ass now as I type.  I expect the pounds to just start falling off any minute now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #1517 on: February 26, 2016, 09:58:19 AM »
Got up.  Took a shower.  Ate an egg and bacon plate at Jack's for breffuss.  Sitting on my ass now as I type.  I expect the pounds to just start falling off any minute now.

All protein, baby.

I don't bookface.  I registered an account about 5 years ago and the only post on it was from some guy named Randall Bulb or Blug or Bugg or something, saying "You're the worst facebooker evah."  But Snagette does and she has to show me the daily life of a girl in our neighborhood that lives to let people know her every move, every minute of the day.  Let me be blunt.  She is not in shape.  However, each day it's:

Just finished intense cardio.  (Insert first selfie of the day) #fitmom  #30daycleanse  #motivation #superthighburn

Kids to school.  Dressed so cute.  (Second selfie)  #supermom  #taximom  #grocerystore

Just downed Advocare cleanse shake.  Having a lean salad. (Selfie of cheesing face by salad bowl)  #15poundstogo  #superhealthy

It's a daily barrage of selfies and telling how hard she works out and the next big total body cleanse routine and how fit she is with 34 idiotic hashtag sayings after every post.  And the thing is, you know that "plus size" model on SI? Yeah, this girl makes her look like Chrissy Teigen.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #1518 on: February 26, 2016, 10:32:16 AM »
Happy Friday guys!! Just finished my high octane tone to stone class and Rita had us burning those Cals today!

I'm sore but stoked! It's crossfit Fri for me today at lunch then work the rest of day but at the 5 o'clock whistle, it's the Weekend Warrior Yoga class with Bill and Buffy!

Then, time for a quick Ceasar and go rest up for the Bunion Research 10k. For a great cause. They research bunions.

Love my Facebook friends, all! Let's get fit!

And to my former friends who put the comment that said I looked "large and in charge" and the ones that called me "cornbread" and "Porkchop",  I don't need your negativity. I unfriend you. I may not meet your idea of fitness but at least I try. So, go jump in a lake!

Thanks to my supporters on my fitness journey. It's been 4 years so far and I've lost an amazing 7 pounds! I can almost button my pants.

#fatTofit #skinnyJeans #stayhydrated
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

dallaswareagle

« Reply #1519 on: February 26, 2016, 10:35:48 AM »
Fighting a cold all week, took two mucinex with some water for breakfast.

Lost 4 pounds this week.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions